Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 08-12-2021 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192958)
You ownself kumgong don't know how to set boundaries end up kena arrow day and night. I always set boundaries one and nobody disturb me. Rating same as the rest who OT during weekends. Never kena blacklisted or anything. Never received any complaints but praise from managers lol. I know how to play the system

So what’s your rating?

Unregistered 08-12-2021 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192945)
i never hao lian scaq prestigious leh. to me its just a means to an end. neither do i use it as a benchmark of someones skill in the field of accounting. you can collect all the paper you want in the world but whether you can apply that knowledge is another thing.

not saying that qualifications are not useful, but don't see why anyone should use it as a benchmark, i've never heard anyone successful / qualified have to begin a sentence with "Fyi, i got this cert which is prestigious and shows im an expert in this field" to prove anything.

anybody that must qualify themselves in that manner usually got no standard to begin with. the fact you need to search for client in this forum is already a joke, if you are that shen your own clients will be recommending you to other people.

Just to let you know, I am achieved 2x MDRT in 2020 and 2019 which is largely attributed to my client services and ability to deliver more than what client expects from me. The reason why I am here is to help poor overworked auditors to sort out their investment portfolio (iirc auditors cant invest in shares on certain companies that they audit, which is why I am here to offer my investment linked products to avoid such situations from happening as well as to achieve astronomical returns) and health insurance coverage (auditors are poor overworked souls where I am very concerned about their health in future). I am here to offer an advice as a financial consultant, not to sell. Please get your facts right

Well i guess you must be the kind that got scammed by your best friend aka insurance agent in the past, which explains why you are so salty and looking down on qualified CHFc Financial Consultants like us :)

Unregistered 08-12-2021 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192854)
If there is no bond in mid tier, people would work 1 year and leave for big 4. I mean pay and benefits are higher in big 4 right. The reputation is better too

What the.. I thought they give signing bonus that's why need bond. If Big 4 is made up of all the Msians from the Tongkat Ali school then who goes to mid tier??

Unregistered 08-12-2021 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192980)
What the.. I thought they give signing bonus that's why need bond. If Big 4 is made up of all the Msians from the Tongkat Ali school then who goes to mid tier??

Local U accountancy students

Unregistered 08-12-2021 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192980)

those from kampung school lor

Many of those SM from Tongkat Ali school or with ACCA qualifications have zero management skills and EQ. End up all kena pwned by me. I usually heck care their jobs. Most of the nice managers are usually from NTU.

Unregistered 09-12-2021 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192981)
Local U accountancy students

Well deserved

Unregistered 09-12-2021 12:17 AM

Full of sexist and xenophobic comments.

No wonder you guys ended up in big 4 audit.

Unregistered 09-12-2021 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192985)
Full of sexist and xenophobic comments.

No wonder you guys ended up in big 4 audit.

thats big4 profit margin thinning. kena cut throat by other cheaper more capable outfits

Unregistered 09-12-2021 02:24 AM

Seems like EY is worst out of all b4? But nice office and reputable client

Unregistered 09-12-2021 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192997)
Seems like EY is worst out of all b4? But nice office and reputable client

First of all, this place allows unregistered people to talk cock sing song. For all you know, maybe there's just one guy talking to himself all along. If you were to make your judgment solely based on the feedback gathered in this forum then it's pretty f up isn't it.

Just take it with a pinch of salt - this place is probably made up of disgruntled employees who didn't get good ratings, didn't get promoted, got scolded by management etc (not referring to ALL posters but definitely the recent posters for sure). Laugh at their comments then move on with your life.

My 2 cents.