Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 01-11-2021 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 188796)
Thread not active today. Wonder why

Audit peak season coming.

Unregistered 01-11-2021 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 188806)
Audit peak season coming.

Means the usual posters really are working in audit?

From the way they spoke, I always thought people here are just pretending to be working there.

Hahaha

Unregistered 01-11-2021 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 188796)
Thread not active today. Wonder why

They see some people can earn $16k per month by lying in parliament while they have to OT everyday just to earn $3k. See also sian

Unregistered 01-11-2021 11:14 PM

Boring…

Maybe tomorrow I post my degree qualification and current salary to spice up the threads and compare against my peers who went Big4 and see how they fare against me.

Unregistered 01-11-2021 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 188836)
Boring…

Maybe tomorrow I post my degree qualification and current salary to spice up the threads and compare against my peers who went Big4 and see how they fare against me.

good idea, make sure u bookmark this forum and CSB everyday for another year or so as you remain unemployed.

cringe.

Unregistered 02-11-2021 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 188839)
good idea, make sure u bookmark this forum and CSB everyday for another year or so as you remain unemployed.

cringe.

Bookmark? This thread is literally my home page on chrome browser.

Unregistered 02-11-2021 09:54 AM

Hi everyone, I am a big 4 SM that is up for partnership next year. I feel blessed that my firm has provided me an opportunity to propel my career and becoming a rich man. I would like to extend my token of appreciation to my partners who helped me along the way. Should I organize a yatch or bachelor's party together with my bosses and other partners to celebrate my success? :)

Unregistered 02-11-2021 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 188861)
Hi everyone, I am a big 4 SM that is up for partnership next year. I feel blessed that my firm has provided me an opportunity to propel my career and becoming a rich man. I would like to extend my token of appreciation to my partners who helped me along the way. Should I organize a yatch or bachelor's party together with my bosses and other partners to celebrate my success? :)

'big 4' and 'rich man' is an oxymoron. also, learn how to spell yacht properly.

Unregistered 02-11-2021 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 188861)

Hate to be the one to break it to you, but you don’t become a rich man in your first year of partnership, that’s because there is a “buy-in” fee. In all likelihood unless you’re single or have external income, the sum is too big for a SM to shell out upfront. I expect you will need to take a loan from the partnership, so your first year earnings will only go back to the Partnership lol.

Come back in a few years and we can celebrate then.

Unregistered 02-11-2021 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 188714)
This sounds damn toxic. Yea I’m out, no point staying here and being a punching bag for you.

Are you really gone? Or still lurking here?