Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 24-10-2021 12:28 PM

Who audits coca cola

Unregistered 24-10-2021 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187766)
I have been hearing this work life balance thing a lot recently

What caused this shift in thinking?

As opposed to 2011 people here generally keep harping just tahan tahan tahan blood sweat tears go go go

You want to tahan tahan tahan blood sweat tears then sign on SAF. We are civilian auditors, not army regular fighting war. Heck, even those jiakliaobee SAF regulars also more chill than auditors. Maybe you can sign on SAF commando if you like to tahan and sacrifice blood sweat tears.

Unregistered 24-10-2021 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187784)
You want to tahan tahan tahan blood sweat tears then sign on SAF. We are civilian auditors, not army regular fighting war. Heck, even those jiakliaobee SAF regulars also more chill than auditors. Maybe you can sign on SAF commando if you like to tahan and sacrifice blood sweat tears.

Dun talk so much cock la, u go sign on lor

Unregistered 24-10-2021 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187786)
Dun talk so much cock la, u go sign on lor

Good idea. Why donít you lead by example

Unregistered 24-10-2021 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187795)
Good idea. Why donít you lead by example

I'm not the one saying regulars have it good compared to auditors, why not ask that chao auditor above to sign on and lead by example?

Unregistered 24-10-2021 06:05 PM

Bunch of idiots talking like they know it all. Keep quiet thanks. All of you.

Unregistered 24-10-2021 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187727)
yes pwc is damn sad now, a lot of managers leaving not only seniors

Any idea why PwC is having high turnaround? Heard similar news and find it kinda surprised because it seems higher than normal big4 turnaround

Unregistered 24-10-2021 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187844)
Any idea why PwC is having high turnaround? Heard similar news and find it kinda surprised because it seems higher than normal big4 turnaround

Other big4 senior pay higher than pwc

Unregistered 25-10-2021 09:19 AM

Any report on big 4 Employment numbers this year?

Then we will know the turnover

Unregistered 25-10-2021 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187844)
Any idea why PwC is having high turnaround? Heard similar news and find it kinda surprised because it seems higher than normal big4 turnaround

cant speak for other operating unit but in mine, alot of seniors & managers are poached by industry. mgmt is hiring an army of msians to replace the leavers but all stuck cannot enter sg so teams are badly understaffed. those who previously had no plan to leave are leaving as well. its a cascading effect


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2