Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 21-10-2021 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187392)
Hi everyone. I am a big 4 senior looking for exit opportunities towards insurance industry as a financial consultant. Would anyone be keen to advise?

my advice is not to take drugs anymore so that you will stop having such hallucinations

Unregistered 21-10-2021 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187392)
Hi everyone. I am a big 4 senior looking for exit opportunities towards insurance industry as a financial consultant. Would anyone be keen to advise?

U trolling bro? If you wanted to be insurance agent why suffer in big 4 in the first place?

Unregistered 21-10-2021 11:58 PM

Just quit my big 4 job to be safe-distancing ambassador. Life is so good now.

Unregistered 21-10-2021 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187400)
U trolling bro? If you wanted to be insurance agent why suffer in big 4 in the first place?

I realized aftet working for 2 years, making lots of money is my huge passion and was told that a financial consultant can make tons of money. So why not

Unregistered 22-10-2021 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187417)
I realized aftet working for 2 years, making lots of money is my huge passion and was told that a financial consultant can make tons of money. So why not

Can and will are 2 different things bro. Grow a brain and then maybe you can tell the difference. No wonder you end up working in audit. All in all, I think financial consultant will be an upgrade for you.

Unregistered 22-10-2021 01:25 AM

Guys my penis a bit small, can i be partner in audit?

Unregistered 22-10-2021 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187417)

Hey there, i am currently working in one of the big insurance firms as a financial services senior manager, and I am looking for someone who is career and money driven like you to expand my team of high performing financial consultants!

Our team specializes in selling health insurance and investment linked products to young and middle-aged adults. They are our target segment because they are at the age where they are earning income and require investment and insurance advisory services from professionals like us! This is where we stand and deliver our unparallel skills and expertise to the market place, value-adding to the society as a whole.

Most importantly, we offer attractive and unparallel renumeration to our aspiring professionals who are able to deliver results in this rapidly growing industry. My team under me has proven track record of exceeding their monthly target sales over the years, and they are earning more than investment bankers, lawyers, consultants, software engineers and auditors.

Feel free to drop me a reply on this and we are happy to discuss. Come and join my team and let's build a better working world.

Unregistered 22-10-2021 08:09 AM

Has anyone ever regretted leaving bug 4?

Everyone who leave so much happier

Unregistered 22-10-2021 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187437)
Has anyone ever regretted leaving bug 4?

Everyone who leave so much happier

There are a couple who leave and came back. But most who leave, will never see themselves returning to such a lifestyle again. Some are itchy about the pay differential if they are not getting enough outside, but still won't go back.

Big4 is ok when you are in it, and some people are apprehensive about leaving (future job prospects, work nature, pay). But once you exit, you will realize that there is a whole new world outside and what really matters

Unregistered 22-10-2021 09:01 AM

I'm from EY. Ask me anything

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187257)
if you get bullied by foreigners on home soil, you deserve it as a loser.

You must be a foreigner
Are you sylvia from NOC?
Please get the **** out of my country and go back where you belong