Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment - Page 331 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3301 (permalink)  
Old 21-10-2021, 11:25 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Oh please. The Max Loh is one of the first who keeps wayanging on newspaper about flexi work in the firm. And i tell you if there are ever 4 day work week, they will be thick skinned enough to be one of the first to implement and trumpet about it. And we all know the staff are working on their “off” days.
1 day off got what use if you don't hire more people to tank the workload and employees still have double and triple booking. They know that there will be crazy people who will still work during off so giving 1 day off will not hurt the bottom line. Instead, they can haolian they have hit their kpi by taking care of employees

Reply With Quote
  #3302 (permalink)  
Old 21-10-2021, 11:29 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why is NOC being cancelled and big4 SMs and partners not being cancelled?
Easier to resign then cancelling your boss.Most don't intend to stay long anyway.

Reply With Quote
  #3303 (permalink)  
Old 21-10-2021, 11:35 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1 day off got what use if you don't hire more people to tank the workload and employees still have double and triple booking. They know that there will be crazy people who will still work during off so giving 1 day off will not hurt the bottom line. Instead, they can haolian they have hit their kpi by taking care of employees
I have to work even when i am on leave and reservist. The reporters should just ask Max Loh to consider shutting down the canvas and email server during the firm off days when he haolian on his flexi policy again. This will shut him up for good.

Reply With Quote
  #3304 (permalink)  
Old 21-10-2021, 11:38 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Its easy to be comfortable with sm salary 160 k per annum is ok what
Bro you stay in this thread too long already.

Go see the tech thread and what people there are bragging about.
Reply With Quote
  #3305 (permalink)  
Old 21-10-2021, 11:47 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bro you stay in this thread too long already.

Go see the tech thread and what people there are bragging about.
You must first ask yourself whether you can do what they do

easy to keep comparing and whining, no wonder you guys stay poor


Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #3306 (permalink)  
Old 21-10-2021, 11:56 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have to work even when i am on leave and reservist. The reporters should just ask Max Loh to consider shutting down the canvas and email server during the firm off days when he haolian on his flexi policy again. This will shut him up for good.
Or just outsource everything to EY Philippines team since they like to cut cost by outsourcing. Reservist can just tell your team you are not allowed to bring laptop to camp. Leave just don't switch on laptop. They call also ignore. What can they do? Fire you? Now not enough manpower leh. Would you want to work in such a toxic environment where you live to work?
Reply With Quote

  #3307 (permalink)  
Old 21-10-2021, 12:03 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Or just outsource everything to EY Philippines team since they like to cut cost by outsourcing. Reservist can just tell your team you are not allowed to bring laptop to camp. Leave just don't switch on laptop. They call also ignore. What can they do? Fire you? Now not enough manpower leh. Would you want to work in such a toxic environment where you live to work?
You sound like a low level staff who dont think when responding. Which camp dont allow laptop now. There are many things bosses can do to staff obviously.
Reply With Quote
  #3308 (permalink)  
Old 21-10-2021, 12:09 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You sound like a low level staff who dont think when responding. Which camp dont allow laptop now. There are many things bosses can do to staff obviously.
Say you whole day chiong sua in outfield. You think reservist whole day relax in canteen ah? Can bring laptop to outfield? At night no need to rest ah? Big 4 already know SG males have reservist disruption so they mostly hire females and work permit holders
Reply With Quote
  #3309 (permalink)  
Old 21-10-2021, 12:37 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Title change request

Can request the admin to change the title of the thread from "Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment" to "Tell me more bad things about EY"


hahahaha
Reply With Quote
  #3310 (permalink)  
Old 21-10-2021, 12:59 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can request the admin to change the title of the thread from "Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment" to "Tell me more bad things about EY"


hahahaha
How come got so many bad things about EY. I heard BDO is equally bad and many BDO people joined EY and become managers
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Salary Increment to be 5.2% Salary.sg Income and Jobs 1 25-09-2021 07:24 PM
Yearly increment Button Income and Jobs 29 06-01-2018 09:43 PM
Annual Increment for Civil Service 2011 bswuming87 Income and Jobs 4 10-04-2011 09:19 PM
Annual Increment 1nch3r Income and Jobs 0 12-11-2010 12:36 AM
Can your Increment beat Inflation? Salary.sg Investments and Net Worth 9 24-04-2008 03:37 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,131 Replies, 253,192 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,191 Replies, 2,401,737 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,140 Replies, 564,123 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
17,131 Replies, 6,430,577 Views
Engineer Pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
455 Replies, 240,370 Views
Micron starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
430 Replies, 160,077 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,601 Replies, 2,022,232 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,791 Replies, 844,790 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,970 Replies, 1,920,312 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,217 Replies, 8,903,573 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,755 Replies, 956,085 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
501 Replies, 140,576 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,060 Replies, 2,930,492 Views
Official 2022 Retrechment thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
76 Replies, 7,689 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,613 Replies, 3,093,193 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,616 Replies, 3,495,838 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
230 Replies, 251,588 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
957 Replies, 630,024 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,133 Replies, 297,006 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,172 Replies, 853,375 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,300 Replies, 707,548 Views
ByteDance / TikTok ( 1 2)
17 Replies, 3,864 Views
2022 Full time/Summer internship... ( 1 2)
16 Replies, 2,311 Views
Open Government Products (under...
9 Replies, 966 Views
Want to Save More Money? Our Free...
6 Replies, 8,489 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,379 Replies, 2,296,623 Views
Work culture in IHiS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
331 Replies, 222,626 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
91 Replies, 131,064 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,155 Replies, 517,637 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,279 Replies, 1,496,684 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2