Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 18-10-2021 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186912)
At least u can claim for OT meals and cab fares , dont complain
Many ppl cant claim OT meals /can fare. Receipts is a must , are u even an accountant? Lol audit .. hello ?

how am i supposed to claim from buying food from hawker centre lol ask the uncle to draw out a receipt for me???

Unregistered 18-10-2021 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186914)
how am i supposed to claim from buying food from hawker centre lol ask the uncle to draw out a receipt for me???

EY meal budget is $12 during peak. Can only go Astons and eat the cheapest dish or go eat fast food or hawker ctr

Unregistered 18-10-2021 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186910)
EY SM bonus is also good 3-4 months pay , doesnt matter no AWS they hit 180 k pm

Sorry man you are getting smoke. M2 only gets 7% to 10% bonus. This is backed by offer letter. There is no way SM will get 3 to 4 months bonus unless you are top performer (which is still doubt)

Also EY only pays 10k at best for senior manager. New SM probably earns 8k to 9k.

Unregistered 18-10-2021 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186920)
Sorry man you are getting smoke. M2 only gets 7% to 10% bonus. This is backed by offer letter. There is no way SM will get 3 to 4 months bonus unless you are top performer (which is still doubt)

Also EY only pays 10k at best for senior manager. New SM probably earns 8k to 9k.

10k to throw everything to senior and staff while they handle clients and suck up to partner

Unregistered 18-10-2021 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186921)
10k to throw everything to senior and staff while they handle clients and suck up to partner

That is why I hate about sweet talking boss. They will throw you the carrot stick with all sweet promises. Once you get to SM, you only realise that it is not true. But what you can do? You already spend 9 years of your life just to find out it is a lie. You SM probably already have someone to backup.

Unregistered 18-10-2021 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186922)
That is why I hate about sweet talking boss. They will throw you the carrot stick with all sweet promises. Once you get to SM, you only realise that it is not true. But what you can do? You already spend 9 years of your life just to find out it is a lie. You SM probably already have someone to backup.

I know of one SM who was nice to me but partners didn’t like her so she resigned. Partners prefer SM to be mean to their staff

Unregistered 18-10-2021 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186920)

WTF? $8K is like just slightly higher than the latest starting salary for Big 4 law grads and Shopee/Grab/Sea SWEs...

Unregistered 18-10-2021 12:13 PM

Then you should go to law school what.. people come here because they cant secure consultant and banking jobs, and they are not good at coding.

Unregistered 18-10-2021 12:17 PM

He purposely come here disturb you lah

Unregistered 18-10-2021 12:34 PM

How many assurance teams does each firm have on average