Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment - Page 314 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3131 (permalink)  
Old 17-10-2021, 05:21 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

In EY , partners have access to the list of SMs on partner track. Some SMs are close friends with certain partners and higher ups as they used to work together and thats how these Sms are aware they are on the list and become cocky

Also some of these people on the list in EY arent even high performers or bringing in high revenue . That is why EY is a shithole and the worst big 4

Reply With Quote
  #3132 (permalink)  
Old 17-10-2021, 05:59 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from EY . My manager is a bitch. She doesnt realise that sometimes we need time or some extra help. Instead of pointing us in the right direction , she screams and asked me to report my day to day work to her and work from
Office since im not productive at home .

She is on partner track. I wonder what management sees in her
EY loves slave driver managers. I noticed those who recently became partners are nasty cunts.

Just do the bare minimum and throw letter in Dec? then laugh at her when you go back office to return laptop right before peak period in Jan. EY is very understaffed now and they have problems hiring new staff. You can actually slack off and they won't fire you immediately.

Reply With Quote
  #3133 (permalink)  
Old 17-10-2021, 07:26 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In EY , partners have access to the list of SMs on partner track. Some SMs are close friends with certain partners and higher ups as they used to work together and thats how these Sms are aware they are on the list and become cocky

Also some of these people on the list in EY arent even high performers or bringing in high revenue . That is why EY is a shithole and the worst big 4
not to mention its easier to get in among the big 4 tom dick harry also can apply

Reply With Quote
  #3134 (permalink)  
Old 17-10-2021, 07:33 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Big 4 is prestigious for sure. A lot of NTU/NUs Accountancy students with first class honours apply there. Come and join us so you can understand the culture. It is not as bad as what is potray here.

We initially give 3k starting salary for a reason, because we know as a freshgrad salary shouldnt be the deciding factor but learning curve and growth is more important.

Big 4 gives you a GOOD salary hike if you perform decent. So your 3k can easily be 7k in the next 5 to 6 years. This salary progression is faster than the rest in the industry.
Reply With Quote
  #3135 (permalink)  
Old 17-10-2021, 07:43 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

We initially give 3k starting salary for a reason, because we know as a freshgrad salary shouldnt be the deciding factor but learning curve and growth is more important.

Big 4 gives you a GOOD salary hike if you perform decent. So your 3k can easily be 7k in the next 5 to 6 years. This salary progression is faster than the rest in the industry.
I feel like this model is outdated and not appealing. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

We want HIGH starting pay, in addition to being given a good nurturing environment to grow. Instead of taking about next 5 to 6 years, the HERE and NOW is important too.
Reply With Quote
  #3136 (permalink)  
Old 17-10-2021, 07:56 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Big 4 is prestigious for sure. A lot of NTU/NUs Accountancy students with first class honours apply there. Come and join us so you can understand the culture. It is not as bad as what is potray here.

We initially give 3k starting salary for a reason, because we know as a freshgrad salary shouldnt be the deciding factor but learning curve and growth is more important.

Big 4 gives you a GOOD salary hike if you perform decent. So your 3k can easily be 7k in the next 5 to 6 years. This salary progression is faster than the rest in the industry.
Wah you're are the one giving? Partner spotted?
Reply With Quote

  #3137 (permalink)  
Old 17-10-2021, 08:02 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Big 4 is prestigious for sure. A lot of NTU/NUs Accountancy students with first class honours apply there. Come and join us so you can understand the culture. It is not as bad as what is potray here.

We initially give 3k starting salary for a reason, because we know as a freshgrad salary shouldnt be the deciding factor but learning curve and growth is more important.

Big 4 gives you a GOOD salary hike if you perform decent. So your 3k can easily be 7k in the next 5 to 6 years. This salary progression is faster than the rest in the industry.
"This salary progression is faster than the rest in the industry."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

3k to 7k in 5-6 years LOL

starting 3k?

literally worse than private uni tech fresh grads getting 3.8k
Reply With Quote
  #3138 (permalink)  
Old 17-10-2021, 08:20 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

If i join big 4 as an associate in january, can i be promoted to SA /pay increment in july? Or do i have to wait for 1.5years...
Reply With Quote
  #3139 (permalink)  
Old 17-10-2021, 08:33 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

at least the accountancy sector is not replaced by influx ceca anytime soon, time to go chennai business park and see? if private uni fresh grads get 3.8k how about ite kiddos? got ppl paying 2.5k for ite standard IT skills hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
"This salary progression is faster than the rest in the industry."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

3k to 7k in 5-6 years LOL

starting 3k?

literally worse than private uni tech fresh grads getting 3.8k
Reply With Quote
  #3140 (permalink)  
Old 17-10-2021, 08:38 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
at least the accountancy sector is not replaced by influx ceca anytime soon, time to go chennai business park and see? if private uni fresh grads get 3.8k how about ite kiddos? got ppl paying 2.5k for ite standard IT skills hmmm
Ceca donít like to OT so they wonít join big 4


Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Salary Increment to be 5.2% Salary.sg Income and Jobs 1 25-09-2021 07:24 PM
Yearly increment Button Income and Jobs 29 06-01-2018 09:43 PM
Annual Increment for Civil Service 2011 bswuming87 Income and Jobs 4 10-04-2011 09:19 PM
Annual Increment 1nch3r Income and Jobs 0 12-11-2010 12:36 AM
Can your Increment beat Inflation? Salary.sg Investments and Net Worth 9 24-04-2008 03:37 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,680 Replies, 1,512,014 Views
Rakuten Software Engineer (Fresh...
9 Replies, 6,266 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
18,654 Replies, 5,584,695 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,543 Replies, 4,016,742 Views
Early Retirement ( 1 2 3)
21 Replies, 17,893 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,803 Replies, 7,252,066 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,348 Replies, 1,197,150 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
975 Replies, 506,403 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,968 Replies, 1,708,391 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,586 Replies, 1,270,011 Views
Best Stat board/Ministry ( 1 2 3)
21 Replies, 38,733 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,527 Replies, 13,002,281 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,608 Replies, 3,667,626 Views
Work in SMU ( 1 2 3)
26 Replies, 9,644 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,185 Replies, 2,597,233 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,667 Replies, 2,656,174 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,389 Replies, 6,660,192 Views
For those with 2-5 YOE, what is... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,202 Replies, 481,431 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,432 Replies, 727,537 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,112 Replies, 4,953,449 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
21,454 Replies, 10,894,934 Views
HTX (Home Team Science and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
955 Replies, 473,532 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,948 Replies, 3,012,139 Views
Any Ministry or Statboard still... ( 1 2)
14 Replies, 14,151 Views
JP Morgan ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
214 Replies, 195,026 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
920 Replies, 491,667 Views
Civil Servant Bonus Mid-2023 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
295 Replies, 221,311 Views
Is my understanding of Gold ETF...
0 Replies, 140 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,958 Replies, 1,574,708 Views
when you quit how many days do you... ( 1 2)
16 Replies, 7,776 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2