Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 15-10-2021 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186568)
I agree with that guy leh. If you want the culture to change but not willing to do so, what you expecting? Someone else to fight your war? The next generation has to step up and make a stand for themselves if they want to make a better world for their children. One man cannot change the world but every change starts from one man.

ok u want to be a martyr.

Unregistered 15-10-2021 10:12 PM

s:///_ev9Hvp0wIo

SUSS students once asked at a Ministerial Forum 2019 on how to level the playing field between their school and other AUs. The answer left an impression on me: He told SUSS students, study hard, and after they graduate, they go out and fly the SUSS flag high, so people say oh yes he comes from a good place, next time I have kids, I’ll encourage my kids to go SUSS.

Which makes a lot of sense.

If a lot of SUSS graduates go out and become successful, the reputation of the school will benefit. They might not reap the benefits immediately but their children will. Someone has to pick up the shovel and start digging.

Same for everywhere else, not just schools or companies. Singapore is where we are today because of the contributions of the Pioneer Generation.

Unregistered 15-10-2021 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186576)
s:///_ev9Hvp0wIo

SUSS students once asked at a Ministerial Forum 2019 on how to level the playing field between their school and other AUs. The answer left an impression on me: He told SUSS students, study hard, and after they graduate, they go out and fly the SUSS flag high, so people say oh yes he comes from a good place, next time I have kids, I’ll encourage my kids to go SUSS.

Which makes a lot of sense.

If a lot of SUSS graduates go out and become successful, the reputation of the school will benefit. They might not reap the benefits immediately but their children will. Someone has to pick up the shovel and start digging.

Same for everywhere else, not just schools or companies. Singapore is where we are today because of the contributions of the Pioneer Generation.

no one here cares about private uni suss

Unregistered 15-10-2021 10:16 PM

Don’t say until so extreme until become partner to change culture la,

but if you think the way your senior associates are working can be improved, then in a few years time if you work hard, you will become the senior associate also. You can become the nice senior to your juniors.

Unregistered 15-10-2021 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186579)
no one here cares about private uni suss

Hello, SUSS is a local uni. It’s one of Singapore six Autonomous University.

Unregistered 15-10-2021 10:25 PM

Can someone please tell me when partner promotions are announced
Is there an interview-> when is this interview

Unregistered 15-10-2021 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186583)
Can someone please tell me when partner promotions are announced
Is there an interview-> when is this interview

Sorry we don’t know.

Unregistered 15-10-2021 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186581)
Hello, SUSS is a local uni. It’s one of Singapore six Autonomous University.

what kind of stupid name is SUSS lol

sounds like that among us game, sus bro sus

Unregistered 15-10-2021 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186585)
what kind of stupid name is SUSS lol

sounds like that among us game, sus bro sus

Are you Singaporean? SUSS stands for Singapore University of Social Sciences.

Unregistered 15-10-2021 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186586)
Are you Singaporean? SUSS stands for Singapore University of Social Sciences.

i google and it says

SUSS History in the Making. With the Ministry of Education's approval, we established ourselves as Singapore's only private university. Our first Student Admissions Exercise was launched with an offering of 40 programmes.

private uni bro