Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 12-10-2021 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185995)
The disconnect between those of us born in the 1980s and those of you born in the 2000s is apparent.

Lol, have the 2000s kids even started working yet?

Unregistered 12-10-2021 08:25 PM

ITT: Salty big 4 losers who have to suck thumb and lose out to tech grads making 2x more than them with 1/4 of the effort :( :( :(

Unregistered 12-10-2021 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185995)
The disconnect between those of us born in the 1980s and those of you born in the 2000s is apparent.

Gen Z got potential to fight for more work life balance and change the big 4 culture. Boomer partners know millennials don't know how to stand up for themselves so they throw them 2-3 person workload to tank

Unregistered 12-10-2021 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186002)
ITT: Salty big 4 losers who have to suck thumb and lose out to tech grads making 2x more than them with 1/4 of the effort :( :( :(

Cannot compare like that la, Tech is AAA/A course

Unregistered 12-10-2021 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185928)
It goes to show to succeed in big 4 you have to give your youth and prime to big 4 . Corporate prestige, money is not worth it at the expense of giving up family life . They “ marry” their work and for what ? Higher salary in their 40s - what use isit when you are too old to travel or have no one to share life’s happyness with

Money and pestige isnt everything . Wealth is all about passing down . What point is wealth if you have no legacy to pass forward or no one to share it with ?

Most of these women become nasty as they age , starting to hate life and taking it out on subordinates as felt of aging alone starts to become a problem. Some of them get obsessed in the care of parents and are lost when parents are no longer there.

I tried to explain to a friend once who is still gunning to be partner . Alas she thought i was jealous . Looking at her now , i wonder if she will find it worth it 20 yrs down the road ? So what if she becomes partner ? What will happen when they retire i wonder . Mental health plagues for sure

Quite obvious you got rejected by someone from big4 and now mad LOL

Unregistered 12-10-2021 10:00 PM

ITT: Big 4 losers :( :( :(

even sit students make more :(

s://.moe.gov.sg/-/media/files/post-secondary/ges-2020/web-publication-sit-ges-2020.pdf

making 5k a month WFH doing 2 hours of work everyday

meanwhile u losers slave at work till sat / sunday, cry about wife not coming home LOL !!!

Unregistered 12-10-2021 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186016)

s://.moe.gov.sg/-/media/files/post-secondary/ges-2020/web-publication-sit-ges-2020.pdf

meanwhile u losers slave at work till sat / sunday, cry about wife not coming home LOL !!!

Who hurt you?

Unregistered 12-10-2021 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186016)

You obviously missed the memo. It’s common knowledge Big4 only shines in late game.

The appealing factor has never been the graduate starting salary.

Unregistered 12-10-2021 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 186014)
Quite obvious you got rejected by someone from big4 and now mad LOL

He probably just a troll trying to trigger people or bait for reactions and replies lah.

No friends in real life is like that de, need to come internet to get human interaction with online strangers. I’ve been through that stage of life too.

Unregistered 12-10-2021 10:51 PM

anyone else shag working as associate.?

Been grinding for 2 years nao... When can I be a partner and do nothing lol