Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 28-09-2021 12:39 AM

Anyone know what's the pay for Deloitte's consulting program? I believe entry level consultants are called Business Analysts there, is the pay 4k flat no bonus as per Glassdoor?

Unregistered 28-09-2021 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184448)
Anyone know what's the pay for Deloitte's consulting program? I believe entry level consultants are called Business Analysts there, is the pay 4k flat no bonus as per Glassdoor?

Pretty much. DC has spread out bonus into monthly variable component as part of monthly salary

Unregistered 28-09-2021 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184460)
Pretty much. DC has spread out bonus into monthly variable component as part of monthly salary

Thatís why you gotta look at total compensation. 4k no bonus is approximately 3.4k with 2 months bonus.

Unregistered 28-09-2021 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184465)
Thatís why you gotta look at total compensation. 4k no bonus is approximately 3.4k with 2 months bonus.

Without a doubt, big 4 should be your last place to look if compensation is important

Unregistered 28-09-2021 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184466)
Without a doubt, big 4 should be your last place to look if compensation is important

Why is this so?

Unregistered 28-09-2021 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184485)
Why is this so?

How can you be this obtuse

Unregistered 28-09-2021 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184466)
Without a doubt, big 4 should be your last place to look if compensation is important

Explain further

Unregistered 28-09-2021 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184466)
Without a doubt, big 4 should be your last place to look if compensation is important

Depends, if you can endure till manager or senior manager, will be good days ahead. :o

Unregistered 28-09-2021 02:47 PM

I joined DC as analyst and left as consultant. I started at 3.5k (back then we had 1-2 months variable) and left at sub 5k pay as a con.

3 years on my base has more than doubled from job change/promotion. My peers who are at sc or manager are barely at 7-8k, due to poor internal increments. So staying leaves them 30-40% worse off with not necessarily the best wlb. Comments on grinding till m or sm paying off is not exactly correct, itís the external hires that come in at better packages.

I work in a bank now if you are wondering.

Unregistered 28-09-2021 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184496)
Depends, if you can endure till manager or senior manager, will be good days ahead. :o

Not really still a peon


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2