Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 16-09-2021 04:10 PM

Anyone here gone through the graduate recruit/SURF interview with EY virtually via Teams meeting during Covid period?

How was it done and mind to share your experience?

Unregistered 16-09-2021 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183281)
Anyone here gone through the graduate recruit/SURF interview with EY virtually via Teams meeting during Covid period?

How was it done and mind to share your experience?

Click the link and wait to be admitted. Pretty chill interview as they really lack of people

Unregistered 16-09-2021 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183291)
Click the link and wait to be admitted. Pretty chill interview as they really lack of people

This is true, think you wear singlet to interview also can get in as long as not completely retarded

Unregistered 16-09-2021 06:50 PM

Quote:

Which business unit is this?

Unregistered 16-09-2021 08:54 PM

Hello guys, can i ask whats the difference between consulting analyst program in deloitte and monitor deloitte? Not trolling as both genuinely sounds the same to me.. Thanks! :)

Unregistered 16-09-2021 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183303)
Hello guys, can i ask whats the difference between consulting analyst program in deloitte and monitor deloitte? Not trolling as both genuinely sounds the same to me.. Thanks! :)

I think MD is more strategy focused, partnerships, growth, JVs, etc. DT consulting does more of the implementation side (after the strategy had been formulated) - design of TOM for e.g

Unregistered 16-09-2021 09:37 PM

Quote:

What sort of questions do they ask? Any examples can be shared?

Unregistered 16-09-2021 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183303)

Deloitte consulting is a just a facade for outsourcing of implementation, no res strategic work done for most projects. Salaries are slightly better than audit, which doesn’t mean much compared to even Accenture

Monitor Deloitte positions itself for strategy projects, and has headcount with strategy background (and of cos competitive packages) but the downside is they often find it difficult to compete with the likes of mckinsey. Also, during my time monitor does not hire from college, most made a transition from Deloitte to monitor.

If you wanted to do real consulting, would highly suggest you look elsewhere

-ex Deloitte consulting employee

Unregistered 17-09-2021 09:59 AM

So how much do Senior Audit Partners make?

Comparable to ministers not?

Unregistered 17-09-2021 10:52 AM

Just heard that there was a recent salary revision for EY

They're paying 5k for A2s in certain departments? Sounds a bit high to me.

Anyone can confirm?