Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 13-09-2021 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182902)
Your dignity is so cheap that this level of salary is enough to win you over?

My thoughts exactly. Donít understand what they mean by exit opps being lower paid, what are they comparing to???

Unregistered 13-09-2021 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182903)
Just don't give 2 hoots after you resign lah, unless you are hoping to rejoin the slave trade one day

The team will think I am abandoning them and will give me cold treatment once I resign

Unregistered 13-09-2021 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182909)
The team will think I am abandoning them and will give me cold treatment once I resign

Everyday just take 3 hr lunch and multiple kopi breaks lor

Unregistered 13-09-2021 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182904)
My thoughts exactly. Donít understand what they mean by exit opps being lower paid, what are they comparing to???

For me, because I donít have a degree, itís quite hard for me to find a job willing to pay me comparable salary with my working experience.

Unregistered 13-09-2021 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182913)
For me, because I donít have a degree, itís quite hard for me to find a job willing to pay me comparable salary with my working experience.

??? how u land into BIG4 without a degree?
rare unicorn

Unregistered 13-09-2021 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182959)
??? how u land into BIG4 without a degree?
rare unicorn

most likely he took the diploma route

Unregistered 14-09-2021 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182959)
??? how u land into BIG4 without a degree?
rare unicorn

ACCA? can be non degree

Unregistered 14-09-2021 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182985)
most likely he took the diploma route

Diploma in big 4 earn how much ar?

Unregistered 14-09-2021 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183007)
Diploma in big 4 earn how much ar?

Yea he is probably either from Diploma or ACCA. More likely diploma because ACCA is commonly recognised as degree equivalent in the accounting industry.

Diploma holders with good performance are promoted to the same Associate level as fresh degree graduates after 2 years, around 3k basic pay.

But outside of B4, not everyone will recognise diploma + 2 years experience as degree equivalent.

Unregistered 14-09-2021 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182959)
??? how u land into BIG4 without a degree?
rare unicorn

Haha local poly, diploma in accountancy.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2