Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment - Page 151 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1501 (permalink)  
Old 26-05-2021, 12:16 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hahahaha this is so funny. I see BB MO/BO kids talking down to B4 peeps but you guys are just equally as bad if not worse in the eyes of BB FO guys. Iím guessing you got ridiculed or treated like dirt by FO guys in your day to day, thatís why youíre here to vent it out on B4 guys. Instead of spending so much time on this forum to talk to down to others, make sure they do a proper job of clearing trades and work double time to clear KYC. Or better, improve your skills so you can get out of your dead-end MO/BO role.

Source: Associate at BB Global Markets who canít stand the ego of some of these MO/BO pricks
Still better than big 4.

In fact, haidilao pays better than big 4. No need to study so hard some more



Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #1502 (permalink)  
Old 26-05-2021, 12:18 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hahahaha this is so funny. I see BB MO/BO kids talking down to B4 peeps but you guys are just equally as bad if not worse in the eyes of BB FO guys. Iím guessing you got ridiculed or treated like dirt by FO guys in your day to day, thatís why youíre here to vent it out on B4 guys. Instead of spending so much time on this forum to talk to down to others, make sure they do a proper job of clearing trades and work double time to clear KYC. Or better, improve your skills so you can get out of your dead-end MO/BO role.

Source: Associate at BB Global Markets who canít stand the ego of some of these MO/BO pricks
Haha this is so funny seeing an associate at BB global markets laughing at MO/BO guys. You associates are ****ing dirt as well. You think you guys are so godís gift to the world. Give you guys 2 whole years canít bring in any business, only waiting for VPs to give you scraps.

Source: VP in DCM

Reply With Quote
  #1503 (permalink)  
Old 26-05-2021, 12:22 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Haha this is so funny seeing an associate at BB global markets laughing at MO/BO guys. You associates are ****ing dirt as well. You think you guys are so godís gift to the world. Give you guys 2 whole years canít bring in any business, only waiting for VPs to give you scraps.

Source: VP in DCM
You all VPs think you so big that you can stuff your ego up into other people's arse. Give you guys 6 months and when your KPIs not met you can go eat grass and cow dung from your mom's arse.

Source: ED in GM

Reply With Quote
  #1504 (permalink)  
Old 26-05-2021, 12:34 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You all VPs think you so big that you can stuff your ego up into other people's arse. Give you guys 6 months and when your KPIs not met you can go eat grass and cow dung from your mom's arse.

Source: ED in GM
All of you EDs are ****ing leeches. You think you guys are so much better than the VPs. Lemme tell you, you cfm hentak kaki forever. Even if the MD retires you guys wont get hired. Always going around bragging about your title on online forums zzz

Source: CEO of morgan sachs
Reply With Quote
  #1505 (permalink)  
Old 26-05-2021, 12:39 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
All of you EDs are ****ing leeches. You think you guys are so much better than the VPs. Lemme tell you, you cfm hentak kaki forever. Even if the MD retires you guys wont get hired. Always going around bragging about your title on online forums zzz

Source: CEO of morgan sachs
You bloody worthless CEO scum trying to brag about your role and position. Wait till you see what I have in store for you which will send you from the moon back to your mom's grave which I dug out last year.

Source: Majority shareholders of goldman ballsachs
Reply With Quote
  #1506 (permalink)  
Old 26-05-2021, 01:07 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You bloody worthless CEO scum trying to brag about your role and position. Wait till you see what I have in store for you which will send you from the moon back to your mom's grave which I dug out last year.

Source: Majority shareholders of goldman ballsachs
You shareholders are a bloody joke. Moon this moon that. Knn limpei issue one time qualified opinion you lose millions of dollars. You better repent and bow down in front of your local big 4 auditors.

Source: auditor at prestigious big 4 (local uni, summa cum laude, highest distinction, protector of financial markets)
Reply With Quote

  #1507 (permalink)  
Old 26-05-2021, 02:01 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You shareholders are a bloody joke. Moon this moon that. Knn limpei issue one time qualified opinion you lose millions of dollars. You better repent and bow down in front of your local big 4 auditors.

Source: auditor at prestigious big 4 (local uni, summa cum laude, highest distinction, protector of financial markets)
Wtf you really have nothing better to do other than replying to your own posts? Whoever you are, grow up please. So pathetic.
Reply With Quote
  #1508 (permalink)  
Old 26-05-2021, 08:45 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wtf you really have nothing better to do other than replying to your own posts? Whoever you are, grow up please. So pathetic.
Diam la, go and work at your 3k per month (2.4k take home wtf) salary and OT until 2 am everyday.
Reply With Quote
  #1509 (permalink)  
Old 26-05-2021, 09:53 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hahahaha this is so funny. I see BB MO/BO kids talking down to B4 peeps but you guys are just equally as bad if not worse in the eyes of BB FO guys. Iím guessing you got ridiculed or treated like dirt by FO guys in your day to day, thatís why youíre here to vent it out on B4 guys. Instead of spending so much time on this forum to talk to down to others, make sure they do a proper job of clearing trades and work double time to clear KYC. Or better, improve your skills so you can get out of your dead-end MO/BO role.

Source: Associate at BB Global Markets who canít stand the ego of some of these MO/BO pricks
Source your mom la. Iím from MO/BO and honestly all these FO ďridiculingĒ and ďtreated like dirtĒ is fking BS. At least not in SG and the BB that I am at. Which desk are you on ďAssociateĒ? You think you in WSO LOL

Anw, the pay + hours are 100% better in MO vs Big 4 and believe it or not, I have offers from many consultancies (PM roles) throughout my stint. Allow me to explain (since youíre obviously not in BB MO). Most of the clearing and settlement etc are now handed offshore (eg in India) and typically pure-play MO roles based in SG are more focused on IA projects now (if you are in the industry, you would know that the market is flooded with PM roles now at both the ED, VP and ED levels).
Reply With Quote
  #1510 (permalink)  
Old 26-05-2021, 09:56 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Source your mom la. Iím from MO/BO and honestly all these FO ďridiculingĒ and ďtreated like dirtĒ is fking BS. At least not in SG and the BB that I am at. Which desk are you on ďAssociateĒ? You think you in WSO LOL

Anw, the pay + hours are 100% better in MO vs Big 4 and believe it or not, I have offers from many consultancies (PM roles) throughout my stint. Allow me to explain (since youíre obviously not in BB MO). Most of the clearing and settlement etc are now handed offshore (eg in India) and typically pure-play MO roles based in SG are more focused on IA projects now (if you are in the industry, you would know that the market is flooded with PM roles now at both the ED, VP and ED levels).
Settlement and clearing is back office la dumb fk.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Salary Increment to be 5.2% Salary.sg Income and Jobs 1 25-09-2021 07:24 PM
Yearly increment Button Income and Jobs 29 06-01-2018 09:43 PM
Annual Increment for Civil Service 2011 bswuming87 Income and Jobs 4 10-04-2011 09:19 PM
Annual Increment 1nch3r Income and Jobs 0 12-11-2010 12:36 AM
Can your Increment beat Inflation? Salary.sg Investments and Net Worth 9 24-04-2008 03:37 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,968 Replies, 775,711 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,211 Replies, 862,038 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,474 Replies, 1,962,282 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
849 Replies, 220,823 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
151 Replies, 60,081 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,042 Replies, 354,416 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,710 Replies, 814,145 Views
For those with 2-5 YOE, what is... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
832 Replies, 170,473 Views
How do people in their early 30s... ( 1 2)
11 Replies, 291 Views
Anyone ever rage quitted your job... ( 1 2 3)
26 Replies, 1,358 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,325 Replies, 2,218,339 Views
JP Morgan ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
151 Replies, 91,767 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
13,998 Replies, 8,651,332 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,583 Replies, 2,228,230 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,829 Replies, 6,200,515 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
539 Replies, 185,014 Views
DXC Technology Software Developer ( 1 2 3)
23 Replies, 2,316 Views
NUS (National University of... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
195 Replies, 157,992 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,195 Replies, 878,430 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
849 Replies, 589,645 Views
Credit Suisse ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
174 Replies, 112,334 Views
Standard Chartered International... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
333 Replies, 124,293 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,898 Replies, 1,856,016 Views
Buying or renting a property ???... ( 1 2)
14 Replies, 24,521 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
832 Replies, 387,511 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,425 Replies, 3,360,561 Views
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,624 Replies, 868,168 Views
Work culture in IHiS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
316 Replies, 207,519 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,829 Replies, 2,785,466 Views
Micron starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
343 Replies, 134,861 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2