Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment - Page 1471 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #14701 (permalink)  
Old 03-03-2024, 06:34 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Does having big 4 fast track program in your resume look good for your potential big employers (e.g BB banks like MS/JPM/GS/Citi or large asset management firms like Blackstone/Blackrock/Citadel? Cuz the fast track program allows u to reach senior associate faster than ur regular peers which means you are sort of high flyer?

Reply With Quote
  #14702 (permalink)  
Old 03-03-2024, 06:59 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Does having big 4 fast track program in your resume look good for your potential big employers (e.g BB banks like MS/JPM/GS/Citi or large asset management firms like Blackstone/Blackrock/Citadel? Cuz the fast track program allows u to reach senior associate faster than ur regular peers which means you are sort of high flyer?
What the **** did I just read.. LOL

Reply With Quote
  #14703 (permalink)  
Old 03-03-2024, 09:19 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Does having big 4 fast track program in your resume look good for your potential big employers (e.g BB banks like MS/JPM/GS/Citi or large asset management firms like Blackstone/Blackrock/Citadel? Cuz the fast track program allows u to reach senior associate faster than ur regular peers which means you are sort of high flyer?
i'll be nice and actually give some legit answers after laughing like hell at your comment.

to be an accountant at BB? sure. they're dying for talent who have done FS audit because there's just so few of them. don't expect short working hours though.

front office/AM? the question will be why the **** you suck enough to not get into one directly for your first job compared to everyone else who has 2-3 internship in one already so how is that a high flyer?

i've only heard of fast track for audit but in the off chance, people might be more sympathetic if it's the strategy or M&A arm in big 4 but you're clearly not a high flyer if you think working 4.5k salary for 9-2am is a good idea when others are getting paid 10k+ for the same hours or less (yes, some teams actually have shorter hours than B4 bc the projects have higher margins so there's no need to take on so many rubbish).

anyway a job that promotes a fresh student after working 6 months clearly has no substance and has to suck enough to be that desperate to offer such a thing. and clearly has no quality control.

Reply With Quote
  #14704 (permalink)  
Old 03-03-2024, 10:17 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'll be nice and actually give some legit answers after laughing like hell at your comment.

to be an accountant at BB? sure. they're dying for talent who have done FS audit because there's just so few of them. don't expect short working hours though.

front office/AM? the question will be why the **** you suck enough to not get into one directly for your first job compared to everyone else who has 2-3 internship in one already so how is that a high flyer?

i've only heard of fast track for audit but in the off chance, people might be more sympathetic if it's the strategy or M&A arm in big 4 but you're clearly not a high flyer if you think working 4.5k salary for 9-2am is a good idea when others are getting paid 10k+ for the same hours or less (yes, some teams actually have shorter hours than B4 bc the projects have higher margins so there's no need to take on so many rubbish).

anyway a job that promotes a fresh student after working 6 months clearly has no substance and has to suck enough to be that desperate to offer such a thing. and clearly has no quality control.
Why do u have to be so rude? It's not helpful at all and completely unnecessary
Reply With Quote
  #14705 (permalink)  
Old 03-03-2024, 10:27 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why do u have to be so rude? It's not helpful at all and completely unnecessary
U the joker here. B4 is good for accting only u compare to those high end and real finance co.
Reply With Quote
  #14706 (permalink)  
Old 03-03-2024, 11:58 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Does having big 4 fast track program in your resume look good for your potential big employers (e.g BB banks like MS/JPM/GS/Citi or large asset management firms like Blackstone/Blackrock/Citadel? Cuz the fast track program allows u to reach senior associate faster than ur regular peers which means you are sort of high flyer?
Does being promoted quickly to store manager in mcdonalds mean your resume look good big law firms or FAANG?
Reply With Quote

  #14707 (permalink)  
Old 04-03-2024, 09:32 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Does being promoted quickly to store manager in mcdonalds mean your resume look good big law firms or FAANG?
Hahaha. Nice analogy.
Reply With Quote
  #14708 (permalink)  
Old 04-03-2024, 12:11 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Is there really hiring freeze? How come I'm still seeing so many people sharing that they got an offer for experienced audit associate roles in Big 4?
Reply With Quote
  #14709 (permalink)  
Old 04-03-2024, 12:45 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there really hiring freeze? How come I'm still seeing so many people sharing that they got an offer for experienced audit associate roles in Big 4?
Wth bro audit every week hiring. Make a effort to subscribe to career platform leh
Reply With Quote
  #14710 (permalink)  
Old 04-03-2024, 02:10 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

What happens if you only work 8 hours during peak?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Salary Increment to be 5.2% Salary.sg Income and Jobs 1 25-09-2021 07:24 PM
Yearly increment Button Income and Jobs 29 06-01-2018 09:43 PM
Annual Increment for Civil Service 2011 bswuming87 Income and Jobs 4 10-04-2011 09:19 PM
Annual Increment 1nch3r Income and Jobs 0 12-11-2010 12:36 AM
Can your Increment beat Inflation? Salary.sg Investments and Net Worth 9 24-04-2008 03:37 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,779 Replies, 2,296,746 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,347 Replies, 1,165,696 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
416 Replies, 501,568 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,035 Replies, 5,103,805 Views
Julius Baer Graduate Program 2023 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
31 Replies, 16,752 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,440 Replies, 12,596,240 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,670 Replies, 2,388,821 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,768 Replies, 1,517,899 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,811 Replies, 1,577,886 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,199 Replies, 6,842,572 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,025 Replies, 1,086,715 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
21,152 Replies, 10,466,114 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,901 Replies, 4,727,435 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,346 Replies, 3,462,785 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
742 Replies, 413,977 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,489 Replies, 806,248 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,816 Replies, 1,446,100 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,155 Replies, 3,800,742 Views
Maritime and Port Authority of... ( 1 2 3)
20 Replies, 20,085 Views
HTX (Home Team Science and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
825 Replies, 388,807 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,282 Replies, 637,949 Views
NUS (National University of... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
323 Replies, 327,717 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,503 Replies, 1,402,315 Views
DBS ACE Programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
163 Replies, 83,103 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,057 Replies, 451,891 Views
ITE (lecturer) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
279 Replies, 393,210 Views
Any Ministry or Statboard still... ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 12,578 Views
Work culture in CPF board ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
34 Replies, 77,907 Views
Work culture in IHiS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
722 Replies, 554,088 Views
Private Banking Salaries ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
83 Replies, 139,098 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2