Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 25-04-2021 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166512)
Where is the exit opp lmao. I’ve been trying to leave since the start of the year. Most private coy just offer low ball salary.

True, there are already plenty of S2 from big4 looking for exit opportunities. Its not rare to find one. Once there are good jobs advertised with decent salary, all the big4 kids will go and apply. Why do you expect you are so special?. Probably Sr Manager then can get good opportunities, but def not below Manager 😂.

Unregistered 25-04-2021 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166522)
True, there are already plenty of S2 from big4 looking for exit opportunities. Its not rare to find one. Once there are good jobs advertised with decent salary, all the big4 kids will go and apply. Why do you expect you are so special?. Probably Sr Manager then can get good opportunities, but def not below Manager 😂.

Also keep in mind, since your profile is not rare to find, the HR will ask for your last payslip and they will adjust 20% more. You know your pay at big4 is ****. 20% to 30% is still nothing.

Unregistered 25-04-2021 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166523)
Also keep in mind, since your profile is not rare to find, the HR will ask for your last payslip and they will adjust 20% more. You know your pay at big4 is ****. 20% to 30% is still nothing.

Yeah you can expect max 20% increment if you move outside, even to BB banks. Speaking from experience.

Unregistered 25-04-2021 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166528)
Yeah you can expect max 20% increment if you move outside, even to BB banks. Speaking from experience.

Highest offer i got was 10% increase nia. All the malaysians suppressing the salary with their 1:3. Damn tilting. Shouldn’t have gone audit. Worst part is internal transfer is a lie. Audit damn short staffed they dont let auditors go to tas.

Unregistered 25-04-2021 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166533)
Highest offer i got was 10% increase nia. All the malaysians suppressing the salary with their 1:3. Damn tilting. Shouldn’t have gone audit. Worst part is internal transfer is a lie. Audit damn short staffed they dont let auditors go to tas.

I see, anyway I was from the advisory side which could explain the difference.

Unregistered 25-04-2021 05:53 PM

what is the big4 manager pay for audit/tax?

1st year M
2nd year M
3rd year M
1st year SM
2nd year SM
etc

Unregistered 25-04-2021 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166512)
Where is the exit opp lmao. I’ve been trying to leave since the start of the year. Most private coy just offer low ball salary.

Where you apply? Got so jia lat meh.

If like that, no point join b4 sia. People join for the exit opportunities only right

Unregistered 25-04-2021 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166561)
Where you apply? Got so jia lat meh.

If like that, no point join b4 sia. People join for the exit opportunities only right

Ownself go see mycareersfuture lor they got say the salary. See how much 3y b4 experience worth now.
Last time prestigious mah not alot of auditors, plus last time most of the auditors from nus etc so high quality

beginner2021 28-04-2021 11:50 AM

Big 4 Tax Senior 1 salary

Hi all, would like to ask about all the big 4 Tax Senior 1 salary. would appreciate it if any of current or ex staff can share something here. not need to be exact. within a range also ok. Thank you :)

Unregistered 28-04-2021 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beginner2021 (Post 166875)
Hi all, would like to ask about all the big 4 Tax Senior 1 salary. would appreciate it if any of current or ex staff can share something here. not need to be exact. within a range also ok. Thank you :)

Can u pls dont be a jiakliaobee and reach the start thread.