Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 07-03-2021 12:29 PM

Does anyone know what is the starting salary for KPMG Consulting? I have seen the salary for the other big 4 but can't seem to find KPMG.

Unregistered 07-03-2021 10:53 PM

How does the internal audit function remunerate for Big 4 (Esp PWC?)? Would the pay be the same as external audit? Thanks

Unregistered 08-03-2021 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158003)
Does anyone know what is the starting salary for KPMG Consulting? I have seen the salary for the other big 4 but can't seem to find KPMG.

3-3.2k. See mycareersfuture. no joke.

Unregistered 08-03-2021 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158039)
How does the internal audit function remunerate for Big 4 (Esp PWC?)? Would the pay be the same as external audit? Thanks

IA EA salary around same.

B4 IA is less than commercial IA for obvious reasons.

Unregistered 09-03-2021 03:41 PM

Has anyone gotten a reply for Deloitte Consulting Analyst? Interviewed a week ago and emailed HR today, no reply yet...

Unregistered 09-03-2021 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158300)
Has anyone gotten a reply for Deloitte Consulting Analyst? Interviewed a week ago and emailed HR today, no reply yet...

try harder again next time

Unregistered 13-03-2021 12:46 AM

yellow is giving a once off mid year bonus(small). other big4 also have mid year bonus/increments ?

Unregistered 13-03-2021 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159022)
yellow is giving a once off mid year bonus(small). other big4 also have mid year bonus/increments ?

yes , blue will have something similar

Unregistered 13-03-2021 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159022)
yellow is giving a once off mid year bonus(small). other big4 also have mid year bonus/increments ?

But they are not restating the salaries though. Have all the rest done that? I thought pwc did.

Unregistered 14-03-2021 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159032)
But they are not restating the salaries though. Have all the rest done that? I thought pwc did.


yellow not restating. anybody can confirm if pwc giving increments ?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2