Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment - Page 1191 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11901 (permalink)  
Old 03-11-2023, 04:01 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No you should pay me to work for me
Pay me 20k/month for you to have the CEO job title at my company

Reply With Quote
  #11902 (permalink)  
Old 03-11-2023, 05:59 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I highly recommend ppl who are too comfortable with their lives to try out audit, by the time you reach senior, your soul has died 100 times already. All the higher ups only know how to say their job is important and rush. But when ask for extra manpower, jitao no budget or give useless interns or inexperience fresh grads. Now not only have to deal with the blardy job, but also need to squeeze time mentor these freshies. Everyday nag nag nag say very urgent. Pls la, donít bluff children can? Donít finish will die is it. Come early to work, no one bat an eye, pang gang and walked out of office at 6pm on a Friday, your mgrs looked at you as if you kan their mother.

Reply With Quote
  #11903 (permalink)  
Old 03-11-2023, 06:38 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I highly recommend ppl who are too comfortable with their lives to try out audit, by the time you reach senior, your soul has died 100 times already. All the higher ups only know how to say their job is important and rush. But when ask for extra manpower, jitao no budget or give useless interns or inexperience fresh grads. Now not only have to deal with the blardy job, but also need to squeeze time mentor these freshies. Everyday nag nag nag say very urgent. Pls la, donít bluff children can? Donít finish will die is it. Come early to work, no one bat an eye, pang gang and walked out of office at 6pm on a Friday, your mgrs looked at you as if you kan their mother.
But you desperate for money what. If big 4 don't pay your salary, you will report to work meh?

Reply With Quote
  #11904 (permalink)  
Old 03-11-2023, 10:43 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I highly recommend ppl who are too comfortable with their lives to try out audit, by the time you reach senior, your soul has died 100 times already. All the higher ups only know how to say their job is important and rush. But when ask for extra manpower, jitao no budget or give useless interns or inexperience fresh grads. Now not only have to deal with the blardy job, but also need to squeeze time mentor these freshies. Everyday nag nag nag say very urgent. Pls la, donít bluff children can? Donít finish will die is it. Come early to work, no one bat an eye, pang gang and walked out of office at 6pm on a Friday, your mgrs looked at you as if you kan their mother.
Managers have no power over manpower and budget.

Some managers spend out of their own pocket to take care of staff, like teachers spending own money for classes.

Also, you can look up the ďsurvival rateĒ from fresh graduate to manager. Always remember your manager is among the X% of survivors from their batches - they can tahan and they have gone through what you are going through now.
Reply With Quote
  #11905 (permalink)  
Old 03-11-2023, 11:24 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I highly recommend ppl who are too comfortable with their lives to try out audit, by the time you reach senior, your soul has died 100 times already. All the higher ups only know how to say their job is important and rush. But when ask for extra manpower, jitao no budget or give useless interns or inexperience fresh grads. Now not only have to deal with the blardy job, but also need to squeeze time mentor these freshies. Everyday nag nag nag say very urgent. Pls la, donít bluff children can? Donít finish will die is it. Come early to work, no one bat an eye, pang gang and walked out of office at 6pm on a Friday, your mgrs looked at you as if you kan their mother.
now audit no more wfh?

now still need to wear long sleeve shirt and pants to client's office?

audit is BS. every farking thing is urgent and must finish asap but there is always more work for you. they usually book you on 2 engagements concurrently to squeeze you dry.
Reply With Quote
  #11906 (permalink)  
Old 03-11-2023, 11:26 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Managers have no power over manpower and budget.

Some managers spend out of their own pocket to take care of staff, like teachers spending own money for classes.

Also, you can look up the ďsurvival rateĒ from fresh graduate to manager. Always remember your manager is among the X% of survivors from their batches - they can tahan and they have gone through what you are going through now.
next time join commercial must check whether your immediate superior was a former audit manager. usually those who have worked 6-7 years in big 4 also bring their stupid big 4 work culture to the new workplace
Reply With Quote

  #11907 (permalink)  
Old 03-11-2023, 11:40 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now audit no more wfh?

now still need to wear long sleeve shirt and pants to client's office?

audit is BS. every farking thing is urgent and must finish asap but there is always more work for you. they usually book you on 2 engagements concurrently to squeeze you dry.
why auditor must wear office wear when gg to client place. its ultra lame

should give everyone polo tees and berms to wear more comfy. crunch numbers dont need to wear so nice one. also not doing high level presentation
Reply With Quote
  #11908 (permalink)  
Old 03-11-2023, 11:46 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
why auditor must wear office wear when gg to client place. its ultra lame

should give everyone polo tees and berms to wear more comfy. crunch numbers dont need to wear so nice one. also not doing high level presentation
boomer mentality what.

1990s big 4 dress code was long sleeve shirt plus tie. can you imagine wearing long sleeve shirt and tie to client office at tuas ? you will look like a cockster

nowadays some MNCs even allow their employees to wear t shirt and bermudas
Reply With Quote
  #11909 (permalink)  
Old 04-11-2023, 12:42 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
next time join commercial must check whether your immediate superior was a former audit manager. usually those who have worked 6-7 years in big 4 also bring their stupid big 4 work culture to the new workplace
non audit finance managers dont hire ex auditors tho... to them auditors have no accounting work experience.
Reply With Quote
  #11910 (permalink)  
Old 04-11-2023, 01:23 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Joining KP nao. 3 years manazer
aiseh fast track siol even faster than SAF Scholars and PSC scholars sia. Seems like audit and tax is go in and rise but the thing is must tahan and dk if your health will affect gao lat gao lat
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Salary Increment to be 5.2% Salary.sg Income and Jobs 1 25-09-2021 07:24 PM
Yearly increment Button Income and Jobs 29 06-01-2018 09:43 PM
Annual Increment for Civil Service 2011 bswuming87 Income and Jobs 4 10-04-2011 09:19 PM
Annual Increment 1nch3r Income and Jobs 0 12-11-2010 12:36 AM
Can your Increment beat Inflation? Salary.sg Investments and Net Worth 9 24-04-2008 03:37 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
18,735 Replies, 5,603,429 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,964 Replies, 1,580,366 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,694 Replies, 1,519,761 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,532 Replies, 13,023,191 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,680 Replies, 2,669,076 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,606 Replies, 4,028,768 Views
PSA International ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
112 Replies, 105,645 Views
Best Stat board/Ministry ( 1 2 3)
25 Replies, 39,512 Views
when you quit how many days do you... ( 1 2)
19 Replies, 7,955 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,130 Replies, 4,965,310 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,357 Replies, 1,201,748 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,831 Replies, 7,270,071 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
21,482 Replies, 10,916,439 Views
For those with 2-5 YOE, what is... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,209 Replies, 483,415 Views
Rakuten Software Engineer (Fresh... ( 1 2)
14 Replies, 6,751 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,193 Replies, 2,605,662 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,627 Replies, 3,678,380 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,973 Replies, 1,716,499 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,004 Replies, 512,091 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
930 Replies, 495,666 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,441 Replies, 731,652 Views
JP Morgan ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
215 Replies, 196,105 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,591 Replies, 1,275,242 Views
Any Ministry or Statboard still... ( 1 2 3)
29 Replies, 15,016 Views
New Employer asked for CPF...
5 Replies, 19,496 Views
MFA- Foreign Service... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
67 Replies, 91,689 Views
Keppel Associate Programme 2018 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
42 Replies, 53,285 Views
Salary for JPM Summer Analyst
2 Replies, 212 Views
DSO (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
55 Replies, 72,372 Views
INL Agency? Brand Communication...
6 Replies, 848 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2