Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   ST Engineering Aerospace (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1500-st-engineering-aerospace.html)

Unregistered 27-12-2020 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 141568)
If you cannot accept the job offer and make your own decision and need to rely on advice and external party for guidance. Your chance of survival here is slim.

Make your own decision.
Who interviewed you.
Can you work with the person who interview you.
Did you clarify your job role.
Do you have actual experience to do the job based on the role.
Can you handle internal office politics.
Can you handle external office politics by dsta

what is external office politics by dsta? can u give some examples

Unregistered 25-05-2022 08:00 AM

got an offer from ST Aerospace

Hi Guys, was offer permanent role in ST aerospace.. The HR mentioned no AWS. But have Variable bonus. She said min atleast average get 2 months if good up to 4 months. Is it true?

And i read somewhere the increment per yr only 2 digit number? Able to advise guys?? Appreaciate it alot..

Unregistered 25-05-2022 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219017)
Hi Guys, was offer permanent role in ST aerospace.. The HR mentioned no AWS. But have Variable bonus. She said min atleast average get 2 months if good up to 4 months. Is it true?

And i read somewhere the increment per yr only 2 digit number? Able to advise guys?? Appreaciate it alot..

Honestly, I tell you. don't join unless you don't mind any career progression and retirement.

You think about it. The benefit is not there is like you just take a monthly salary and variable bonus.

Unregistered 25-05-2022 08:27 PM

Quote:

Yeah, what you say in the post is all true, average got 2 month but everyone is average, the boss dun bother to give you 1 unless you suck his kkj everyday cos he need to save cost.

Increment is below market rate LA, I dun think got point to join unless you like to taiji work or geh siao

Unregistered 26-05-2022 01:37 PM

Quote:

The Avg is not 2 mths I can assure u that. 2 months is for a top performer, probably 1-2 guys in the entire dept, you think easy to get?

Ever since there was a compensation change a few years ago, the bonus payout has dropped significantly.