SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay - Page 539 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries

SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay

Old 15-04-2021, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Calm down leh humji kia, post quick so quick for what? 😂 Aiyo, you ask me for proof is it? Wah I sibei scared leh! Brotherrrrr, I’m not the one dodging the topic for a year leh

Come come NUS BBA 2.5k Trash — dont step only, share your credentials. Tell you liao, maybe I will pity u, drop you a linkedin dm “weak”. If I see your face rly those typical keyboard warrior, perhaps I’ll teach you how to leverage your nus bba degree to find a job that pays > 2.5k also

Don’t disappoint us like how you’ve been a disappointment your whole life ah. Faster - really cannot wait to destroy you irl. Don’t hide behind screen alr let’s go

#dbsrejectx2 #localunitrash

Old 15-04-2021, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dont like that. im also a SIM grad lol. im the other guy who asked him about his situation.
In all honesty, it is not impossible which is why i said he may v well be the outlier in his graduating batch. That said, tbh, i personally have not come across any pte grads freshies getting placed into MA progs in most of the banks i have worked at... cant say the same for other specializations / industries

in any case, this is the internet so everybardy chill out haha
Anyway I know someone from the previous batch drawing 6k (vested options incl.) in Big Tech. Pretty easy to google him.

Old 15-04-2021, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
SIM here... bro, just learn to control/paste and take the job. Being PA to a local grad is something SIM grads dream about (valedictorian of UOL has a chance). You should be grateful NUS BBA is willing to provide you such an opportunity… usually local grads won't lower themselves to breathe the same air as private grads. Beats delivering grab orders anyday, eh?
UOL here... Agreed bro. Imagine being offered PA to a local grad (something even SIM valedictorians struggle to secure), and all you have to do is learn to copy/paste.

And instead of graciously taking the offer, getting triggered and wanting to 'take this irl'. Brudder, he's doing you a favour - most local grads would not accept breathing the same air as a SIM, let alone working with one.

Think about it this way - don't even know how to copy/paste, how to get into Oxford/Cambridge? Come on lah, we're all just trying to help you out here.

Old 15-04-2021, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Calm down leh humji kia, post quick so quick for what? Aiyo, you ask me for proof is it? Wah I sibei scared leh! Brotherrrrr, I’m not the one dodging the topic for a year leh

Come come NUS BBA 2.5k Trash — dont step only, share your credentials. Tell you liao, maybe I will pity u, drop you a linkedin dm “weak”. If I see your face rly those typical keyboard warrior, perhaps I’ll teach you how to leverage your nus bba degree to find a job that pays > 2.5k also

Don’t disappoint us like how you’ve been a disappointment your whole life ah. Faster - really cannot wait to destroy you irl. Don’t hide behind screen alr let’s go

Bahahahaha keep begging for my credentials like the lowly, filthy peasant you are Makes me hard 😂

But the answer remains the same - I'd rather not network with lower-than-bacteria SIM scum. Liddat, a bit kelian leh Ahahahahahahaa

Quote:
UOL here... Agreed bro. Imagine being offered PA to a local grad (something even SIM valedictorians struggle to secure), and all you have to do is learn to copy/paste.

And instead of graciously taking the offer, getting triggered and wanting to 'take this irl'. Brudder, he's doing you a favour - most local grads would not accept breathing the same air as a SIM, let alone working with one.

Think about it this way - don't even know how to copy/paste, how to get into Oxford/Cambridge? Come on lah, we're all just trying to help you out here.
Eh - listen to your fellow colleague. Got a lot of sense leh
Old 15-04-2021, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Eh why humji again? Don’t pussy la. Faster - you want step one hero call me out then don’t shy away alr.

Waiting for what, NUS BBA 2.5k Trash? >2.5k Job? Come la, let’s not do this over a screen. You write two posts also no use la.

Really forever forum/my slave 😂

#dbsrejectx2 #localunitrash #nusbbarepresent
Old 15-04-2021, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Knn really one loser bodoh. Self-reply also so fking obvious. Eh, not my fault you let your family down leh.

4 years local uni, come out 2.5k traineeship. You really damn embarrassing LOL. Keep coping🙂

Old 16-04-2021, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Eh why humji again? Don’t pussy la. Faster - you want step one hero call me out then don’t shy away alr.

Waiting for what, NUS BBA 2.5k Trash? >2.5k Job? Come la, let’s not do this over a screen. You write two posts also no use la.

Really sot, triggered and abused until wanna take this irl 😂😂😂 Why sia?

Brudder - I justs trying to help you leh. PA x2 your current salary. All you need to do is learn how to copy/paste properly. I mean, how much lower do you want me to go? My expectations rock bottom alr - I even accept your lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree'

Think of it this way - learn to copy/paste won't just help you secure your dream job (even valedictorian of SIM would relish the opportunity of working under a local grad), it will also help in your Oxbridge applications. Dunno how to reference, how to pass sia?

Quote:
Knn really one loser bodoh. Self-reply also so fking obvious. Eh, not my fault you let your family down leh.

4 years local uni, come out 2.5k traineeship. You really damn embarrassing LOL. Keep coping🙂
N-n-n-noooooo! Cannot be more than one person abusing me at the same time!! Smooth brain no accept!! 😂😂😂

Bahahahahaha keep coping with self-reply lah you doggy
Old 16-04-2021, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Really sot, triggered and abused until wanna take this irl Why sia?

Brudder - I justs trying to help you leh. PA x2 your current salary. All you need to do is learn how to copy/paste properly. I mean, how much lower do you want me to go? My expectations rock bottom alr - I even accept your lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree'

Think of it this way - learn to copy/paste won't just help you secure your dream job (even valedictorian of SIM would relish the opportunity of working under a local grad), it will also help in your Oxbridge applications. Dunno how to reference, how to pass sia?

N-n-n-noooooo! Cannot be more than one person abusing me at the same time!! Smooth brain no accept!!

Bahahahahaha keep coping with self-reply lah you doggy
SMU law here.

I mean, how obtuse does this fella have to be to believe there's only a single local uni grad abusing him? Even until now, he's living in complete denial, coping hard with 'self-reply'

The truth is, everyone on this island who went to a proper university (not just local uni grads), looks down on him. Literal pond-scum, dalit-caste SIM trash mah, it's only a natural human reaction

I guess that's the reason why this doggy not only has that lower than toilet paper degree hanging on his bedroom wall, but is proud of it too - Aiyoh liddat I also pity leh ngl
Old 16-04-2021, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Quote:

u dk hes the one true humji kia meh? anyway u teach him how to leverage his nus bba degree also no use, he cmi one lah

oi dog - i know ur sem ending la but I got say u can rope yet bo? crawl back and entertain ur masters la.

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. rly pui.

forever in our shadows
Old 16-04-2021, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Calm down leh slave, post so quick for what? 😂 Aiyo, you ask me for proof is it? Wah I sibei scared leh! Brotherrrrr, I’m not the one dodging the topic for a year leh

humji kia 2.5k nus bba still want to step what siol?

lai, don’t pussy alr, let us end ur misery lah. rly sibei xiasuay