Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 17-01-2021 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154083)
I told you already... My 4K+ job just disappeared because I didn’t reveal specifics on this forum... Haiz...

Keep coping. “Applying to DBS GA” how fight? :(

Eh siao when I say your 4k job disappear?

You power lah. Atas. Upz. Prestige SIM (distance learning) education. I dun dare doubt your word 🤣

Like i said... enjoy your 4k salary job tomorrow boss. No need to reveal specifics, of course ;)

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 17-01-2021 09:04 PM

Cry :(

#localunitrash

Unregistered 17-01-2021 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154097)
Cry :(

#localunitrash

Like broken robot, all know how to say is "cry" and "cope harder" :(

Completely destroyed alr lol

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 17-01-2021 10:33 PM

Yeah bro, I’m “completely destroyed”.

Keep coping, Mr. Applying to DBS GA :(

Unregistered 17-01-2021 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154100)
Yeah bro, I’m “completely destroyed”.

Keep coping, Mr. Applying to DBS GA :(

Brudder, I degree mog you, job mog you, even fk your girlfriend.

You are utterly destroyed & dominated by me. Into the nether realm.

I live rent free in your head 24/7. You won't be able to stop thinking about me at your 4k salary job tomorrow (no need to reveal specifics) ;)

Keep crawling back so I can continue sh*tting on you with my NUS BBA degree & DBS GA position :D

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 18-01-2021 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154125)
4k salary job (no need to reveal specifics) so busy, still got time to think of me 😂

Still got time come here defend fellow SIMians 😂

Mirin ur dedication brudder 😂

#simdegreesmatter

Why don't you two exchange number and become bro buddy.

Unregistered 18-01-2021 11:00 AM

As I’ve said many times, have already secured a 4K PLUS (had to emphasise this to stress how far ahead I am of you) job offer and in final consideration for other GA programmes paying more.

By the by, 12 hours of school (and the fact that I don’t have to study anymore) frees up time for me to ridicule you. Can’t say the same for you though :(

Keep coping eh.

Unregistered 18-01-2021 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154126)
Why don't you two exchange number and become bro buddy.

No space in my contacts for autists and local uni failures fam

Unregistered 18-01-2021 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154128)
As I’ve said many times, have already secured a 4K PLUS (had to emphasise this to stress how far ahead I am of you) job offer and in final consideration for other GA programmes paying more.

By the by, 12 hours of school (and the fact that I don’t have to study anymore) frees up time for me to ridicule you. Can’t say the same for you though :(

Keep coping eh.

Nobody is doubting you lah, no need to keep emphasizing brudder :(

4k plus starting salary (no need to reveal specifics) straight out of SIM UOL (distance learning edition).

Say so many times alr. Must be true leh 😂

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 18-01-2021 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154131)
Nobody is doubting you lah, no need to keep emphasizing brudder :(

4k plus starting salary (no need to reveal specifics) straight out of SIM UOL (distance learning edition).

Say so many times alr. Must be true leh 😂

#simdegreesmatter

It’s just not that difficult to be better than you tbh LOL

Unregistered 18-01-2021 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154132)
It’s just not that difficult to be better than you tbh LOL

Agree, that is why you went to SIM instead of NUS right?

😂

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 18-01-2021 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154137)
Agree, that is why you went to SIM instead of NUS right?

😂

#simdegreesmatter

That is why I have a 4k+ job waiting for me (even though I went to SIM) while you find yourself obsessed with a private uni forum.

Oh, how the tables have turned. :(

Unregistered 18-01-2021 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154144)
That is why I have a 4k+ job waiting for me (even though I went to SIM) while you find yourself obsessed with a private uni forum.

Oh, how the tables have turned. :(

4k salary (no need to reveal specifics) straight out of SIM UOL (DL ed), which boasts a median salary of 2.7k. Ok lah, like I said - if it makes you feel better, I believe you ;)

And it's true, I am obsessed - this is the best form of entertainment I have ever found in my life. Lol.

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 18-01-2021 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154148)
4k salary (no need to reveal specifics) straight out of SIM UOL (DL ed), which boasts a median salary of 2.7k. Ok lah, like I said - if it makes you feel better, I believe you ;)

And it's true, I am obsessed - this is the best form of entertainment I have ever found in my life. Lol.

#simdegreesmatter

I don't need you to believe me Mr 10th percentile NUS BBA LOL

The fact that you are still here posting is evidence enough that some SIM-UOL chap (might be me) probably mogged you IRL for a job/intern position.

Keep coping :(

Unregistered 18-01-2021 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154152)
I don't need you to believe me Mr 10th percentile NUS BBA LOL

The fact that you are still here posting is evidence enough that some SIM-UOL chap (might be me) probably mogged you IRL for a job/intern position.

Damn, satki SIM warrior is getting back at me for fcking his girlfriend 😂

Brudder, not my fault you left her all by herself at LSE Clementi siol. A flash of the NUS student card is all it takes to seal the deal ;)

And it's ok, I believe your 4k salary (no need to reveal specifics) lah. Say so many times alr - how can it not be true? Ahahahahaha.

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 18-01-2021 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154160)
True, dat is why I travel to LSE Clementi every to piak SIM grill 😂

#simdegreesmatter
#satkisimwarrior

want to type like a child also can typo #nuspride

Unregistered 18-01-2021 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154173)

I typing like dis so peasant SIM mind can understand, no?

pandering to my audience, is all :)

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 18-01-2021 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154176)
I typing like dis so peasant SIM mind can understand, no?

pandering to my audience, is all :)

#simdegreesmatter

you’re just trash tbh

Unregistered 18-01-2021 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154186)
you’re just trash tbh

Trash made it to NUS

What does that make you brudder? 🤔😂

#simdegreesmatter
#satkisimwarrior

Unregistered 18-01-2021 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154190)
The fact that you didn’t bombed your As, made it to NUS, studied 4 years, failed to convert & all you have to brag about is applying to DBS GA (3.8k).

Again, even SIM grads in ACN are doing better than you (provided you can even beg your way back to DBS to find yourself shoulder-to-shoulder to SIM-UOL grads in the GA programme). Keep coping.

The guy who is laughing at this.

Unregistered 18-01-2021 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154211)
The guy who is laughing at this.

But cannot reveal specifics :(

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 18-01-2021 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154212)
But cannot reveal specifics :(

#simdegreesmatter

I know earning 4K+ might be a surprise to you, but it really isn’t enough for me to be bragging on the Internet.

Any Tom Dick And Harry (e.g. SIM grads in ACN/local banks grad programmes) are already earning that figure. And I don’t even see them as my competition.

As mentioned, if you are stupid enough to reveal your identity online - be my guest, share your LinkedIn profile. I might add you if I find space for local uni trash.

Don’t sweat it though, I understand if you don’t wish to reveal yourself (albeit for a different reason). Ultimately you’re below the 10th percentile in NUS BBA who spout childish nonsense on a private uni forum 24/7 lmao.

Unregistered 18-01-2021 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154214)
I know earning 4K+ might be a surprise to you, but it really isn’t enough for me to be bragging on the Internet.

Any Tom Dick And Harry (e.g. SIM grads in ACN/local banks grad programmes) are already earning that figure. And I don’t even see them as my competition.

As mentioned, if you are stupid enough to reveal your identity online - be my guest, share your LinkedIn profile. I might add you if I find space for local uni trash.

Don’t sweat it though, I understand if you don’t wish to reveal yourself (albeit for a different reason). Ultimately you’re below the 10th percentile in NUS BBA who spout childish nonsense on a private uni forum 24/7 lmao.

Nope, 4k isn't a surprise for me at all.

I know FCH NUS/SMU in IB, getting paid well above that figure straight out of school. Good for them - they worked hard in poly/JC to get a placing in a respected institution, and worked hard in uni to attain good grades and ECs.

It's only when a SIMian makes similar claims (without revealing specifics), that well... things become a little less believable ;)

Don't worry though, I'm sure you're telling the truth. So will everyone who views this thread, of course. After all, say so many times confirm must be true right! Lol!

And for the last time, no - I'll kindly decline your offer to connect. I go to NUS, not SIM, so I have nothing to be ashamed of. Rather, I want to avoid tainting my network with low-class DL trash like you. :)

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 18-01-2021 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154215)
Nope, 4k isn't a surprise for me at all.

I know FCH NUS/SMU in IB, getting paid well above that figure straight out of school. Good for them - they worked hard in poly/JC to get a placing in a respected institution, and worked hard in uni to attain good grades and ECs.

It's only when a SIMian makes similar claims (without revealing specifics), that well... things become a little less believable ;)

Don't worry though, I'm sure you're telling the truth. So will everyone who views this thread, of course. After all, say so many times confirm must be true right! Lol!

And for the last time, no - I'll kindly decline your offer to connect. I go to NUS, not SIM, so I have nothing to be ashamed of. Rather, I want to avoid tainting my network with low-class DL trash like you. :)

#simdegreesmatter

And here you are, lurking our forums for months now. The logic really does “check out” 😂

Thank you for pointing out that you’re not only earning less than SIM grads, but roughly 2.5x lesser than some of your counterparts (provided DBS pities you that is) albeit receiving the same education.

P.S. Those coveted IB roles you’re touting? You can find SIM grads in those programmes too btw. Want specifics? Here’s one - you can find a SIM-UOL IB Analyst in JPM. Feel free to live in denial or shout for specifics again though. I expect no less from someone whose main argument centres around infantile sex comments and “applying to DBS GA (SME)”.

Keep coping #localunitrash :(

Unregistered 18-01-2021 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154221)
And here you are, lurking our forums for months now. The logic really does “check out” 😂

Thank you for pointing out that you’re not only earning less than SIM grads, but roughly 2.5x lesser than some of your counterparts (provided DBS pities you that is) albeit receiving the same education.

P.S. Those coveted IB roles you’re touting? You can find SIM grads in those programmes too btw. Want specifics? Here’s one - you can find a SIM-UOL IB Analyst in JPM. Feel free to live in denial or shout for specifics again though. I expect no less from someone whose main argument centres around infantile sex comments and “applying to DBS GA (SME)”.

Keep coping #localunitrash :(

Median SIM salary of 2.7k... so I think not ;)

I only lose to the most atas of the SIMians like you, those who have placings reserved for them in LSE (distance learning edition at Clementi branch).

4k+ starting salary straight out of school siol (no need for specifics). Wowz. Upz man. I clap for you lah brudder 😂

And yes, I will continue lurking for months. I have not laughed this hard in my life 😂

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 18-01-2021 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154222)
Median SIM salary of 2.7k... so I think not ;)

I only lose to the most atas of the SIMians like you, those who have placings reserved for them in LSE (distance learning edition at Clementi branch).

4k+ starting salary straight out of school siol (no need for specifics). Wowz. Upz man. I clap for you lah brudder 😂

And yes, I will continue lurking for months. I have not laughed this hard in my life 😂

#simdegreesmatter

You should really take the time to work on yourself tbh.

Unregistered 18-01-2021 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154224)
You should really take the time to work on yourself tbh.

I did, that's why I'm in NUS and not SIM UOL ;)

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 18-01-2021 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154225)
I did, that's why I'm in NUS and not SIM UOL ;)

#simdegreesmatter

Stop making me laugh LOL

Unregistered 18-01-2021 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154226)
Stop making me laugh LOL

Ditto LMAO

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 18-01-2021 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154227)
The fact that you didn’t bombed your As, made it to NUS, studied 4 years, failed to convert & all you have to brag about is applying to DBS GA (3.8k).

Again, even SIM grads in ACN are doing better than you (provided you can even beg your way back to DBS to find yourself shoulder-to-shoulder to SIM-UOL grads in the GA programme). Keep coping.

#prayforautistwang

Unregistered 18-01-2021 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154228)
#prayforautistwang

Your gf praying for me on her knees rn brudder 😂

Dis NUS student card like cheat code sia LMAO

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 18-01-2021 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154220)
No leh, I only ask for specifics once.

When you say no need to reveal, I stop alr sia :(

I dun need specifics - I believe you, SIM Warrior ;)

4k+ salary and other GA positions straight out of LSE Clementi siol ahahaha 😂

Ppl like you are why I love this forum :D

#simdegreesmatter

translation: don’t laugh at me cus I boast abt applying to dbs GA pls, i am from NUS! no SIM grads can earn more than me!!! i refuse to believe that there are sim grads in local banks, BBs, consultancies, big tech and F500s!!! linkedin is a lie!!! i fck your gf hor!!!

cry :(

#dbsreject #localunitrash

Unregistered 18-01-2021 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154262)
translation: don’t laugh at me cus I boast abt applying to dbs GA pls, i am from NUS! no SIM grads can earn more than me!!! i refuse to believe that there are sim grads in local banks, BBs, consultancies, big tech and F500s!!! linkedin is a lie!!! i fck your gf hor!!!

cry :(

Got plenty of SIM in local bank. Those chiobu spread leg one can get in easy lol. When I deny sia? 😂

Your 4k salary (no need to reveal specifics) I also believe leh. Say how many times alr, dun liddat lah brudder :(

I tink SIM warrior here gf kena stolen by NUS BBA. Otherwise why so mad. Everyday need to boast about 4k salary (no need for specifics), i know you went to atas LSE Clementi (100% acceptance rate, DL edition), but can humble a bit pls 😂

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 18-01-2021 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154264)
Got plenty of SIM in local bank. Those chiobu spread leg one can get in easy lol. When I deny sia? 😂

Your 4k salary (no need to reveal specifics) I also believe leh. Say how many times alr, dun liddat lah brudder :(

I tink SIM warrior here gf kena stolen by NUS BBA. Otherwise why so mad. Everyday need to boast about 4k salary (no need for specifics), i know you went to atas LSE Clementi (100% acceptance rate, DL edition), but can humble a bit pls 😂

#simdegreesmatter

there’s no need to cry.

Unregistered 18-01-2021 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154266)
there’s no need to cry.

Can't help myself, when I laugh too hard I do shed tears 😂

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 18-01-2021 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154267)
Can't help myself, when I laugh too hard I do shed tears 😂

#simdegreesmatter

laughter definitely helps when your future is bleak ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154267)

#prayforautistwang

Unregistered 18-01-2021 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154269)
laughter definitely helps when your future is bleak ;)

#prayforautistwang

You know what else helps?

intercourse.

I will head down to SIM GE campus now ;)

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 18-01-2021 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154270)
You know what else helps?

intercourse.

I will head down to SIM GE campus now ;)

#simdegreesmatter

#localunitrash #dbsreject

Unregistered 18-01-2021 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154173)

He types like how he competes for jobs.

Keep coping, Virgin Wang. 85 rank pointer from plagiarism/voyeurism-plagued NUS with a tinge of autism.

Unregistered 18-01-2021 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154273)
He types like how he competes for jobs.

Keep coping, Virgin Wang. 85 rank pointer from plagiarism/voyeurism-plagued NUS with a tinge of autism.

85 pointer siol. That's how I entered the top business school in Asia.

Now, I heard you go to SIM UOL. What's the cut off for that course? 😂

#simdegreesmatter