Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 28-10-2022 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 233617)
Thanks I will rate you 10/10 in group project incase you can't find job in the future

thanks you're so kind!! i will rate you -10/10!!

Unregistered 30-10-2022 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 233562)
can u rank each of these unis in terms of branding and reputation then?

NUS, NTU , SMU, SUTD, SIT

just need to know the above are way ahead of SUSS in GES <- the only thing that matters.
The ranking is based on the quality and quantity of research papers the uni churn out. It does not reflect the teaching quality.

Don't get me started on sim. It's GES is on average $300 higher than poly diploma only and about $1200 lower than NUS. You compare sim degree with poly diploma not degree holders

Unregistered 31-10-2022 10:41 AM

true, fren started working 3.0k doing admin.

work for 6 months everyday see her kpkb here and there, say what no work life balance. start work 830am end work 530pm but always see her 445pm zao liao go dinner go do whatever. she prob not happy with the pay la

then suddenly i see she put insta about wealth, financial freedom, teaching ppl how to invest.. i know liao. cfm jump ship to insurance. and then her insta sibeh annoying. in sch my bros all said she do nth one, copy ppl ans and even cheat in exams during covid. when we homies talked about stocks, options she dun even know wtf are all those. now suddenly can teach ppl how invest... lj la. shes in this agency call AAG, the one in AIA? or another sub-branch, idk. i have a few pushy friends inside keep spamming me on insta/linkedin. blocked them liao. guess im blocking her. no way i gonna let this lazy clown earn my money while i am working hard in my field. ( i grad from NUS,business finance. im earning 6.4k)

Unregistered 31-10-2022 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 233849)
true, fren started working 3.0k doing admin.

work for 6 months everyday see her kpkb here and there, say what no work life balance. start work 830am end work 530pm but always see her 445pm zao liao go dinner go do whatever. she prob not happy with the pay la

then suddenly i see she put insta about wealth, financial freedom, teaching ppl how to invest.. i know liao. cfm jump ship to insurance. and then her insta sibeh annoying. in sch my bros all said she do nth one, copy ppl ans and even cheat in exams during covid. when we homies talked about stocks, options she dun even know wtf are all those. now suddenly can teach ppl how invest... lj la. shes in this agency call AAG, the one in AIA? or another sub-branch, idk. i have a few pushy friends inside keep spamming me on insta/linkedin. blocked them liao. guess im blocking her. no way i gonna let this lazy clown earn my money while i am working hard in my field. ( i grad from NUS,business finance. im earning 6.4k)

waa such FAs very dodgy sia better siam far far don't want to feed into her merc and all.

6.4k buay pai leh! when u graduate from nus?

Unregistered 31-10-2022 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 233782)
just need to know the above are way ahead of SUSS in GES <- the only thing that matters.
The ranking is based on the quality and quantity of research papers the uni churn out. It does not reflect the teaching quality.

Don't get me started on sim. It's GES is on average $300 higher than poly diploma only and about $1200 lower than NUS. You compare sim degree with poly diploma not degree holders

dont go to suss guys, waste my 30k on the FT programme. The standard of the lecturers esp evening classes legit cmi. Not sure am i attending workshop or education class LOLOL

Unregistered 31-10-2022 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 233880)
dont go to suss guys, waste my 30k on the FT programme. The standard of the lecturers esp evening classes legit cmi. Not sure am i attending workshop or education class LOLOL

maybe someone can open a thread on suss and we can discuss about suss culture and ****

Unregistered 31-10-2022 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 233880)

go local uni

Unregistered 01-11-2022 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 233866)
waa such FAs very dodgy sia better siam far far don't want to feed into her merc and all.

6.4k buay pai leh! when u graduate from nus?

Yep i did businessfinance, actually alrdy quite low compared to my peers. They all at least 6.8-8.4. (my grades also not that bad, grad with 4.23 2yrs ago) Good thing is i have more work-life balance as i end work always on time, only maybe once in 2 weeks i end later. They all always end work 9 or even 1030pm. So give and take.

Unregistered 05-11-2022 02:35 PM

sim is stinking trash. waste time and $.

loveburgersandfries 10-11-2022 08:48 PM

hi all, just wondering...how about skillsfuture programs? would it help to raise salary? would happy to hear anyone's experiences...