Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 27-04-2022 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215795)
Once I was playing basketall in NUS and this insurance dude who grad from NTU accountancy, TZX came over and wanted to play so we had a few games. Then he started asking stuff like do you have internship, wanna join, sibei pekcek

Oh wtf I think we met the same guy. Was playing ball too then some guy join us and suddenly ask us if we have sisters or not and asked if they're below 18. Cb pedo dog knn we later whacked him

Unregistered 27-04-2022 02:26 PM

Just here to see more about private degree salaries, but all I see is immense hate towards NUS FAs.

Seems like I am not the only one who despise them. I am from NUS. Heard about TJA guy through a few friends cos he did tried to hard sell them insurance. A friend of mine also said TJA did jack **** for a project. Went to stalk his insta, so fake on the outside... see liao also cringe.

SiaSuey max. Lucky I low profile guy, won't be under the eyes of FAs.

Unregistered 27-04-2022 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215877)
Just here to see more about private degree salaries, but all I see is immense hate towards NUS FAs.

Seems like I am not the only one who despise them. I am from NUS. Heard about TJA guy through a few friends cos he did tried to hard sell them insurance. A friend of mine also said TJA did jack **** for a project. Went to stalk his insta, so fake on the outside... see liao also cringe.

SiaSuey max. Lucky I low profile guy, won't be under the eyes of FAs.

bro u see his IG everyday doing fulfilling stuff ley, i cannot stop wanking to him... :(

Unregistered 27-04-2022 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215883)
bro u see his IG everyday doing fulfilling stuff ley, i cannot stop wanking to him... :(

Yea. I jizzed everytime when I see him and other AAG adding values to their clients. Such a perfect job!!!! Even doctors and lawyers cant outperform them!!!!

Unregistered 27-04-2022 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215885)
Yea. I jizzed everytime when I see him and other AAG adding values to their clients. Such a perfect job!!!! Even doctors and lawyers cant outperform them!!!!

Actually we should create new thread and gossip about which FA to watch out for. Too many unethical FAs nowadays

Unregistered 27-04-2022 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215864)
Oh wtf I think we met the same guy. Was playing ball too then some guy join us and suddenly ask us if we have sisters or not and asked if they're below 18. Cb pedo dog knn we later whacked him

LMAO wtf...

Unregistered 28-04-2022 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215892)
Actually we should create new thread and gossip about which FA to watch out for. Too many unethical FAs nowadays

Sure!!! U know i also planning to create instagram and post all their cringe worthy ****. But of course i will sensor out their insta acc and face. HAHAHAH

Unregistered 01-05-2022 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215975)
Sure!!! U know i also planning to create instagram and post all their cringe worthy ****. But of course i will sensor out their insta acc and face. HAHAHAH

Do it, fk those useless FA

Unregistered 01-05-2022 08:18 PM

anyone know a CCW from AAG?

Unregistered 02-05-2022 06:48 PM

Imagine malding this hard over FAs... go get a hobby or something instead of wasting your time trash talking other people on some anonymous forum lol cringe