SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay - Page 627 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6261 (permalink)  
Old 26-04-2022, 11:55 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
25yo first year FA MDRT bought my first rolex what you have???
Wa Rolex watch also need someone buy for you? Grow some backbone pls

Reply With Quote
  #6262 (permalink)  
Old 26-04-2022, 01:29 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Hahahha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
LOL i know this guy too. surname tai?
yeap that guy. was a very hated man in army. quite a useless officer. even cpts hated him.

Afterwards keep telling the world he wrote the simple wallet and **** when obvious he did not. Frens in NUS hated him alot for contributing nothing to group project but his instagram wilding everyday on insurance.

His insta videos really entertaining to cringe.



Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #6263 (permalink)  
Old 26-04-2022, 01:55 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yeap that guy. was a very hated man in army. quite a useless officer. even cpts hated him.

Afterwards keep telling the world he wrote the simple wallet and **** when obvious he did not. Frens in NUS hated him alot for contributing nothing to group project but his instagram wilding everyday on insurance.

His insta videos really entertaining to cringe.
OMG yes I heard from friends in NUS that his reputation is super bad. He went to hall and tried to hard sell insurance to everyone there. Then projects he just do the bare minimum or just MIA but after the project ended, he tried to sell his project mates insurance.

Now all he does is to put up an entrepreneur/motivational/startup/advisor front (just like every other FA) to get more clients.

Reply With Quote
  #6264 (permalink)  
Old 26-04-2022, 02:52 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Luluul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
OMG yes I heard from friends in NUS that his reputation is super bad. He went to hall and tried to hard sell insurance to everyone there. Then projects he just do the bare minimum or just MIA but after the project ended, he tried to sell his project mates insurance.

Now all he does is to put up an entrepreneur/motivational/startup/advisor front (just like every other FA) to get more clients.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHH what a reeeetard. ya, many innocent people look up to him cos they are unsure about his toxicity in NUS. Glad you and others feel the same.

Really cringe. Most of the FAs from AAG all like that one. toh
Reply With Quote
  #6265 (permalink)  
Old 26-04-2022, 03:19 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yeap that guy. was a very hated man in army. quite a useless officer. even cpts hated him.

Afterwards keep telling the world he wrote the simple wallet and **** when obvious he did not. Frens in NUS hated him alot for contributing nothing to group project but his instagram wilding everyday on insurance.

His insta videos really entertaining to cringe.
lol i know this dude too. most useless officer and well-hated for his arrogance even since OCS. terrible rep in 24SA too, and when he left, most regulars were super happy.

before he enter uni, he started his own company selling watches. quality like **** but dare to sell for hundreds - scamming his poor friends to buy from him. go uni camps everyday promote his watch brand until everyone pekcek with him. then became worse when he started doing FA... no surprise for his bad rep in business sch and hall lol.
Reply With Quote
  #6266 (permalink)  
Old 26-04-2022, 04:40 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
lol i know this dude too. most useless officer and well-hated for his arrogance even since OCS. terrible rep in 24SA too, and when he left, most regulars were super happy.

before he enter uni, he started his own company selling watches. quality like **** but dare to sell for hundreds - scamming his poor friends to buy from him. go uni camps everyday promote his watch brand until everyone pekcek with him. then became worse when he started doing FA... no surprise for his bad rep in business sch and hall lol.
yea man. i was from 24sa hahahaha knew everyshit. damn funny.

YA, just rmb it after u mentioned about it. The DW watch or someshit. LMAO then call himself entrepreneur.

'less money more friends ' or ' more money less friends '
Reply With Quote

  #6267 (permalink)  
Old 26-04-2022, 04:48 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yea man. i was from 24sa hahahaha knew everyshit. damn funny.

YA, just rmb it after u mentioned about it. The DW watch or someshit. LMAO then call himself entrepreneur.

'less money more friends ' or ' more money less friends '
recently, he's doing the entrepreneurship/angel investing nonsense again. cringe af bro
Reply With Quote
  #6268 (permalink)  
Old 26-04-2022, 04:56 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
recently, he's doing the entrepreneurship/angel investing nonsense again. cringe af bro
oh? haiyoooooo. To bait others??? HAHA. Watching him and others really make my life entertaining. Wake up 630am to gym and stay in office till midnight!!! SO MOTIVATING!
Reply With Quote
  #6269 (permalink)  
Old 26-04-2022, 05:01 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
oh? haiyoooooo. To bait others??? HAHA. Watching him and others really make my life entertaining. Wake up 630am to gym and stay in office till midnight!!! SO MOTIVATING!
then one meeting need to post once, repost 20 other ppl in the meeting that tag him lololol cringe af
Reply With Quote
  #6270 (permalink)  
Old 26-04-2022, 05:03 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
oh? haiyoooooo. To bait others??? HAHA. Watching him and others really make my life entertaining. Wake up 630am to gym and stay in office till midnight!!! SO MOTIVATING!
Quite sad for NUS kids joining his path, parents spent on much many on uni fees just for their kids to be FA. Anyways all those motivational speeches i saw on my instastory as well…. Wayang max
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
sim, starting pay, uol

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Starting pay for fresh grad? k3vin Income and Jobs 27 28-04-2021 10:29 AM
Starting pay for fresh uni grad with partial acca geeokleiv Income and Jobs 131 27-01-2021 10:41 PM
Fresh Grad with Masters starting salary in banking Novice Income and Jobs 18 09-02-2016 08:57 PM
Fresh Engineering Grad want to switch to Banking rampa001 Income and Jobs 53 17-09-2011 10:42 AM
Fresh Grad working as software engineer earning 10k/month megasoma Income and Jobs 7 28-07-2011 10:23 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,598 Replies, 2,021,643 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
500 Replies, 140,247 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,131 Replies, 563,637 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,182 Replies, 2,400,076 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,753 Replies, 955,347 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,060 Replies, 2,929,763 Views
Official 2022 Retrechment thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
76 Replies, 7,568 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,613 Replies, 3,092,692 Views
Micron starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
429 Replies, 159,885 Views
Engineer Pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
453 Replies, 240,154 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,790 Replies, 844,236 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,616 Replies, 3,494,875 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,127 Replies, 252,910 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,216 Replies, 8,901,955 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
230 Replies, 251,472 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
957 Replies, 629,757 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
17,128 Replies, 6,429,077 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,133 Replies, 296,845 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,172 Replies, 852,877 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,300 Replies, 707,486 Views
ByteDance / TikTok ( 1 2)
17 Replies, 3,831 Views
2022 Full time/Summer internship... ( 1 2)
16 Replies, 2,290 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,969 Replies, 1,919,794 Views
Open Government Products (under...
9 Replies, 947 Views
Want to Save More Money? Our Free...
6 Replies, 8,476 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,379 Replies, 2,296,142 Views
Work culture in IHiS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
331 Replies, 222,449 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
91 Replies, 131,041 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,155 Replies, 517,430 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,279 Replies, 1,496,473 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2