Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 25-05-2021 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168880)
Brudder, Cambridge won't even have the opportunity to reject him because he would have sent his application to a dead link using s:// 😂😂😂

Bahahaha kena fk until sot, x2 posts quick quick! :D

Wah sei - damn good dog. Tell him fetch without spouting Cambridge nonsense as SIM filth, really obey to the letter

Lai, doggy - fetch - same as always, a single mention of Cambridge and NUS Masters will abuse you to another plane of existence.

Cum - fetch again! 😂😂😂

Unregistered 25-05-2021 09:39 PM

Cambridge. There you go. Faster NUS Trainee, show me how you are gonna “abuse us” with your SME banking aspirations and pathetic traineeship :)

Give you some more impetus — there are not one, not two, but dozens of UOL grads who have done/are doing their Masters at Oxbridge, LSE/UCL :D you cui until dunno how to click link even NUS BBQ cant help you leh poor bb :(

Fyi, no gives two hoots about NUS Masters btw HAHAHA. Only people like you earning 2.5k before cpf then maybe la :D

Unregistered 25-05-2021 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170439)
Oi NUS slave, got say you can off yourself already? No right? Crawl back and pay your dues la 2.5k embarrassment. Pui.

I
Really damn good dog. Nowadays got border restrictions, maid agencies still cannot offer this poor chap more than 2500? 😂

Unregistered 25-05-2021 10:15 PM

Now, now, there's nothing wrong with aiming high - even that autistic 8 year old wheelchair bound kid has aspirations of winning Wimbledon, ya know. Ain't nothin' wrong with a SIM doggy dreaming big! Bahahahaha :D

But let's take it one step at a time, dog - have you learned how to ctrl C+V yet? I have a feeling the standards at Cambridge are *slightly* higher than LSE Clementi, and proper referencing of written work will be required :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168880)
Brudder, Cambridge won't even have the opportunity to reject him because he would have sent his application to a dead link using s:// 😂😂😂

I mean, before we even get to that, how are you gonna send your toilet paper degree to Cambridge admissions if you can't even copy/paste a link properly? 😂😂😂😂

Slowly lah dog - NUS BBA believes in you and offers his jia you! Lai - link me dem linkedin profiles again - practice makes perfect! Bahahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered 26-05-2021 12:26 AM

Can learn to summarise not? Fking type almost 4 paragraphs also still NUS trainee leh :(

Btw, did Mr DBS SME Dream Job and Incoming SGUnited Trainee just said “aim higher”? Funny sia you HAHAHA

Unregistered 26-05-2021 12:43 AM

My bad - forgot SIMs process at a rate of one sentence per 5 minutes (Pathlight alumni, after all) so my 4 paragraphs must have seemed like an entire phd to your smooth brain 😂

The gist of it: "Fk lah just bombed out of pathlight finals & kena brutally rejected by NUS, eh lucky still can go Cambridge hurrrrrr" 😂

Bahahahahaha :D

Unregistered 26-05-2021 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170584)
Fk lah just bombed out of pathlight finals & kena brutally rejected by NUS, eh lucky still can go Cambridge hurrrrrr

This quote needs to be immortalized, just like that Cambridge one 😂

Unregistered 26-05-2021 09:44 AM

Woke up knowing that I don’t have to take up traineeship 😎 Plus it just dawned on me that I drove this NUS trainee insane as I will soon be drawing twice his salary (studied one year less in private uni some more LOL)

Feels fking good ngl HAHAHA

Oi nus dog, time to fall in and pay your dues! Pui.

Unregistered 26-05-2021 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170584)
My bad - forgot SIMs process at a rate of one sentence per 5 minutes (Pathlight alumni, after all) so my 4 paragraphs must have seemed like an entire phd to your smooth brain 😂

The gist of it: "Fk lah just bombed out of pathlight finals & kena brutally rejected by NUS, eh lucky still can go Cambridge hurrrrrr" 😂

Bahahahahaha :D

"Fk lah bombed out of Pathlight school & kena brutally rejected by NUS. Time to apply for Cambridge I guess hurrr durrrrrrr"

😂😂😂😂

Unregistered 26-05-2021 10:22 AM

Morning NUS Trainee!! :D

Nah, apply for grad studies for what? Earning 5k in <2 months bro. How’s job search btw LOL. fking xia suay leh you why ah?