Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 25-04-2021 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166491)
Brudder, Cambridge won't even have the opportunity to reject him because he would have sent his application to a dead link using s:// 😂😂😂

Hory shet, this kills the SIM dog 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered 25-04-2021 03:42 PM

Yup I am pretty sure this dude is talking to himself. Look at the timestamps for the post lmao what a joke.

Unregistered 25-04-2021 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166520)
Yup I am pretty sure this dude is talking to himself. Look at the timestamps for the post lmao what a joke.

Again, what do you expect from someone who spent 4 years at NUS only to take up a 2.5k traineeship? 😂

Unregistered 25-04-2021 04:33 PM

Quote:

Aiyoh, cannot take the abuse, just say - I'm sure the folks at salary.sg would happily tone it down so you don't kill yourself. No need to keep coping with 'self-reply' :)

Or maybe don't say stupid things, and people won't laugh at you, eh? :D

Unregistered 25-04-2021 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166529)
Aiyoh, cannot take the abuse, just say - I'm sure the folks at salary.sg would happily tone it down so you don't kill yourself. No need to keep coping with 'self-reply' :)

Or maybe don't say stupid things, and people won't laugh at you, eh? :D

This is my first post. What you guys are doing to him is mean, and I don't necessarily agree with it, but I would also be lying if I didn't chuckle at this 😂

Quote:

Brudder, Cambridge won't even have the opportunity to reject him because he would have sent his application to a dead link using s:// 😂😂😂

Unregistered 25-04-2021 04:54 PM

Quote:

Really abuse until siao this poor nus kid

Unregistered 25-04-2021 05:00 PM

Quote:

Really cannot cope already. Guys, stop lah, later forum shut down because SIM doggy kena suicide I tell you :(

Unregistered 25-04-2021 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166539)
Really cannot cope already. Guys, stop lah, later forum shut down because SIM doggy kena suicide I tell you :(

Don’t rope okie. I know you still cannot find a better job la, but have some mental resilience.

#dbsrejectx2 #localunitrash :)

Unregistered 25-04-2021 10:37 PM

Quote:

Long time lurker, first time poster - you guys are horrible, but ngl I chuckled 😂

Unregistered 25-04-2021 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166539)

His brain rlly cannot cope with more than 1x person laughing at him 😂😂😂