Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 28-03-2021 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162128)
don’t jelly leh humji kia :( u embarrassed of ur credentials have to come here cry, not my fault leh.

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship pui. forever in my shadow :)

Of course in your shadow lah. You so bui everyday use pmd to deliver grabfood instead of cycle how to loose weight. 2.5k traineeship do nothing can get fixed salary, ur grabfood need sweat all these to get 1k plus lol

Unregistered 28-03-2021 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162136)
Of course in your shadow lah. You so bui everyday use pmd to deliver grabfood instead of cycle how to loose weight. 2.5k traineeship do nothing can get fixed salary, ur grabfood need sweat all these to get 1k plus lol

where got as bbfa as u my fav humji? :(

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui. i know we enslaved u la, but u alr so deficient in terms of looks, iq and prospects liao - can stop eating cheap n fattening $2 ananas chicken rice?

come i buy u a nice steak dinner for a change

Unregistered 28-03-2021 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162139)
where got as bbfa as u my fav humji? :(

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui. i know we enslaved u la, but u alr so deficient in terms of looks, iq and prospects liao - can stop eating cheap n fattening $2 ananas chicken rice?

come i buy u a nice steak dinner for a change

You sure u want treat me nice steak dinner? U need do like 300 grabfood trips to cover that leh

Unregistered 28-03-2021 05:05 PM

Eh doggy, keep talking about Harvard and Oxbridge so I can abuse you some more

So pathetic & low-IQ even NUS and NTU reject you, dare bring up elite overseas uni. Kena fk until you cry by limpeh, I tell u. Putrid SIM trash needs to know its place :D

Unregistered 28-03-2021 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162016)
Links work for me. Got to say I am genuinely surprised, but kudos to them. Anyway life is a journey, can’t be complacent at any point.

You have to pardon the NUS BBA trash here. In his own words, he has the “smoothest of brain”.

Can’t expect much from someone who went to “Asia’s Best Business School” only to secure a “prestigious” 2.5k traineeship.

Don’t rope okie Humjiiii :(

Unregistered 28-03-2021 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162195)
You have to pardon the NUS BBA trash here. In his own words, he has the “smoothest of brain”.

Can’t expect much from someone who went to “Asia’s Best Business School” only to secure a “prestigious” 2.5k traineeship.

Don’t rope okie Humjiiii :(

Stop quoting original post with dead links pls

Lai lai, I believe you can do it. CtrlC+V slowly. Make sure to highlight. NUS BBA says jia you! :D

Otherwise, go Harvard dunno how to reference, how to pass? 😂😂😂

Ahahahahahaha 😂😂😂

Unregistered 28-03-2021 06:14 PM

Eh dog go sim study den go lse u tink satki ah. Also working like slave now sim dog. Fch sim still sim dog

Unregistered 28-03-2021 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162037)
Never mind - scratch that, the retard who posted it originally added these weird letters and numbers to the front of every link. All dead.

Imagine being so retarded you can't even control C+V properly? Damn, what a gone case... :(

Damn... did you read my follow up post? No wonder why they call you smooth-brain SIM doggy :(

Unregistered 28-03-2021 06:53 PM

Sim doggy. Only sim dogs will study accounting
N finance tgt lmao. Thank you for delivering the food on time

Unregistered 28-03-2021 08:19 PM

need so angry not? not my fault u so trash leh humji kia lmao

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

cry :(