Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 24-03-2021 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161328)
How you help ah? 🤣

damn funny I cannot LOL

Eh dun give up leh, how to pass Cambridge module without referencing sia? :(

CtrlC+V. Dun forget to highlight :D

NUS BBA believes in SIM doggy. Show me dem linkedin profiles again. Jia you! I support! Bahahahahaha 😂😂😂

Unregistered 24-03-2021 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161329)
Eh dun give up leh, how to pass Cambridge module without referencing sia? :(

CtrlC+V. Dun forget to highlight :D

NUS BBA believes in SIM doggy. Show me dem linkedin profiles again. Jia you! I support! Bahahahahaha 😂😂😂

I didn’t clap hard enough for you ah? My bad, come I clap again.

PSA: OMG THIS NUS BBA KNOWS HOW TO CTRL C + V?! 😱 GIVE HIM MORE THAN 2.5K FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

There you go, did you a huge favour right there. Joke leh you HAHAHA. How you tell me? NUS BBA 2.5k how to help? 🤣

Unregistered 24-03-2021 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161330)
Fellas, please understand that you’re dealing with a person that went to NUS whom have resorted to stalking a private uni thread; probably gonna kickstart his work life with a 2.5k traineeship as well. In sum, he is someone who shuns the real world and predominantly reside indoors due to feelings of inferiority complex.

As such, “irl” to him is equivalent to that of an open brawl challenge. In fact, anything that reminds him of his sad reality is, as you might have guessed it, hostile and aggressive.

Apologies for scaring you off again Humjiiii :(

Don’t rope okie ☹️

Unregistered 24-03-2021 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161330)
I didn’t clap hard enough for you ah? My bad, come I clap again.

PSA: OMG THIS NUS BBA KNOWS HOW TO CTRL C + V?! 😱 GIVE HIM MORE THAN 2.5K FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

There you go, did you a huge favour right there. Joke leh you HAHAHA. How you tell me? NUS BBA 2.5k how to help? 🤣

Eh focus leh even the 8 yr old wheelchair autism child must practice to win Wimbledon 🤣🤣🤣

Ahahaha come on lah doggy try linking dem profiles again, NUS BBA believes in u and says jia you! :D Ahahahaha

Otherwise how Cambridge tutor gonna mark ur essay sia? :( Bahahahahaha :D

Unregistered 25-03-2021 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161381)
Eh stop avoiding topic leh doggy

Later Cambridge tutor ask you for references how? (Notwithstanding the fact even NUS rejected you)

You cannot 'take this irl' to ur professor, ok? :D

Bahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂

I do what I like. You know why? Because I am your master. You’re really fulfilling your destiny though, that I give you.

Tomorrow report back. Understand dbs reject x2? This is an order and you will follow.

#rlylocalunitrash
#85rpcleaner

Unregistered 25-03-2021 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161386)
I do what I like. You know why? Because I am your master. You’re really fulfilling your destiny though, that I give you.

Tomorrow report back. Understand dbs reject x2? This is an order and you will follow.

#rlylocalunitrash
#85rpcleaner

And there we go - as if on command, doggy comes barking back. Remember - not allowed to leave, doggy :D

Now, how's that referencing going? Link me dem linkedin profiles again :D CtrlV+C, slowly - and don't forget to highlight. NUS BBA believes in u and offers his jia you! :D

Dun angry until 'take this irl' this time, ok? Bahahahahaha 😂😂

Unregistered 25-03-2021 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161390)
Missed?

You've been reporting to this forum everyday for the past 6 months, like a good doggy, for me to abuse and mog out of existence :D

Ok lah, angry angry dun wan practice referencing do later. But must, otherwise Cambridge will not take u hor (notwithstanding even NUS dun want you) :D

Dun angry until 'take this irl' lah, bahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂

Eh bro, I think you abused him until siao alr - too traumatic, SIM smooth brain choose to forget :(

Poor doggy can only take so much abuse from local uni masters LOL :D

Unregistered 25-03-2021 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161405)
Eh bro, I think you abused him until siao alr - too traumatic, SIM smooth brain choose to forget :(

Poor doggy can only take so much abuse from local uni masters LOL :D

Eh, but no choice leh - disgusting, lower-than-bacteria SIM pond scum, too pathetic to even make it into a local uni, suddenly talking about going to Oxbridge/LSE. Like huh?

So I legit f*ck him until siao sia - notice how doggy doesn't bring up Oxbridge anymore. Lel, sometimes you just gotta be harsh on dem smooth brains or they won't learn their lesson. In the end, it's for their own good :)

Unregistered 25-03-2021 12:45 AM

Eh, but no choice leh - disgusting, lower-than-bacteria SIM pond scum, too pathetic to even make it into a local uni, suddenly talking about going to Oxbridge/LSE. Like huh?

So I legit f*ck him until siao sia - notice how doggy doesn't bring up Oxbridge anymore. Lel, sometimes you just gotta be harsh on dem smooth brains or they won't learn their lesson. In the end, it's for their own good 😊

Unregistered 25-03-2021 12:57 AM

Lol triggered until go crazy again. What an amazing sight to behold. Simply amusing.