Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160146)
TF is ‘beggar man’? Childish.

You. 😂

I know SIM doggies are pathetic, but you've taken it to a whole new level. That's like the 18th time you've licked my feet and begged me for my credentials.

Keep begging lah doggy, did I tell you to stop? :D

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160151)
he’s just retarded, jobless and without prospect tbh

Yeap, got nothing on the legendary 'SIM exit opportunities' a particular doggy on this forum touted. SIM UOL - Growth. Exit opportunities. PRESTIGE. Should be new slogan siol! 😂 Ahahahaha

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160143)
Keep begging for my credentials like the filthy, subhuman dalit-caste peasant you are, doggy. Music to my ears :D

Go on. Do what you do best, beggar man :D. Beg! Ahahaha 😂

Calm down nus bba trash, there’s no need to get upset. Humjiiii :(

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160144)
Eh, SIM doggy kill himself might be good for gene pool (diluting it of filth and subhumanity) but quite bad for NUS BBA, who derives a great deal of joy and pleasure from abusing SIMians.

So dun kill yourself lah

Tell you how many times liao — if YOU cannot take it, YOU want to kill yourself, just go ahead LOL

Always the first one mentioning roping and suicide. Need so poor thing not? Calm down la humjiiii :(

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160145)
He is not wrong. Local banks pay below market and do not have much growth trajectory.

You can’t reason with stupid. SME Banking Dream Job — what a loser LOL 🤣

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160162)
Calm down nus bba trash, there’s no need to get upset. Humjiiii :(

Oi doggy did I tell you to stop begging for my credentials (which outweigh your 10x, NUS > SIM UOL how to compare sia?)?

Keep begging lah peasant.

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160157)
Yeap, got nothing on the legendary 'SIM exit opportunities' a particular doggy on this forum touted. SIM UOL - Growth. Exit opportunities. PRESTIGE. Should be new slogan siol! 😂 Ahahahaha

Oi, why never quote anymore? Don’t angry leh — not my fault you study 4 years local uni but embarrassed to share your 2.5k traineeship credentials 😂

Humjiiiii :(

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160164)
You can’t reason with stupid. SME Banking Dream Job — what a loser LOL 🤣

POV: SIM doggy furiously typing this before heading out to deliver his next grab order.

Cannot sia 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160165)
Oi doggy did I tell you to stop begging for my credentials (which outweigh your 10x, NUS > SIM UOL how to compare sia?)?

Keep begging lah peasant.

Don’t angry leh. Tell you liao — wanna off yourself just go ahead. Not my fault you’re born without balls & embarrassed to share your SME banking aspirations irl :(

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160167)
Oi, why never quote anymore? Don’t angry leh — not my fault you study 4 years local uni but embarrassed to share your 2.5k traineeship credentials 😂

Humjiiiii :(

Eh good doggy.

Never tell you to stop begging for dem credentials, better don\'t stop 😂

Here are my feet. Now lick :D