SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay

Old 08-02-2021, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wah.

This time 2 essays.

my doggy is getting really excited LOL 😂

Again, thank you for the exceedingly kind offer - but I would rather not taint my network with SIM trash like you. Do not want my local U peers to look down on me. Hope you understand lah trash

Also, ITE lecturer thread I got reply... what are you waiting for, doggy? Another mouthful of my c*m in your mommy's mouth? Hahahaha 😂

#UOLnotRMIT
You rly argue like how you compete 😂

Told you I ain’t connecting with trash liao, simple English also cannot comprehend 🤦 No surprises there la, wouldn’t expect anything less from Mr DBS Dream Job. If I were you, I’ll also feel ps to share my LinkedIn.

Enjoy CNY struggling with inferiority complex okie. Always remember — we are not on the same level. Even SIM grads in ACN/Local Banks are earning more than you, and I’m literally a good two tiers above them & hence you LOL (one year younger too btw — srsly why are you so loserish ah?)

#cnylaughingstock #85rpcleaner #dbsrejectx2

Old 08-02-2021, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
You rly argue like how you compete 😂

Told you I ain’t connecting with trash liao, simple English also cannot comprehend 🤦 No surprises there la, wouldn’t expect anything less from Mr DBS Dream Job. If I were you, I’ll also feel ps to share my LinkedIn.

Enjoy CNY struggling with inferiority complex okie. Always remember — we are not on the same level. Even SIM grads in ACN/Local Banks are earning more than you, and I’m literally a good two tiers above them & hence you LOL (one year younger too btw — srsly why are you so loserish ah?)

#cnylaughingstock #85rpcleaner #dbsrejectx2
Dun wanna connect, why you keep begging for my linkedin like I beg for your mom's butt hole? Brudder, you wanna connect, connect with your fellow SIMs. No NUS or NTU grad is gonna risk their reputation to taint their network with DL trash like you lah

Btw, ITE thread got update. What are you waiting for, doggy? You got a job to do! LMAO

#UOLnotRMIT

Old 09-02-2021, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Dun wanna connect, why you keep begging for my linkedin like I beg for your mom's butt hole? Brudder, you wanna connect, connect with your fellow SIMs. No NUS or NTU grad is gonna risk their reputation to taint their network with DL trash like you lah

Btw, ITE thread got update. What are you waiting for, doggy? You got a job to do! LMAO

#UOLnotRMIT
You should tell that to your annoying local uni peers. They taking up quite a bit of space in my connections list, always bothering me asking for tips/guidance on how to break into my graduate programme/previous intern company. Some even use LinkedIn Mail (damn cringe srsly) 🤦*♂️

Who knows - maybe you are actually one of them. Wouldn’t be too surprised tbh 🤷🏻*♂️

Old 09-02-2021, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Quote:

#UOLnotRMIT
dont forum hop and self reply thr when u are getting owned in this forum pls. we talking impt stuff, 9 cents for ur mom. send her over again tonight thanks.
Old 09-02-2021, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Interesting.

I am drawing parallels to SIM Doggy's mother. She is a known sex worker for local uni students and grads - although can you still call it sex work when he does it for free?

Just try it - put on a NUS or NTU shirt, and she immediately stoops down, rips your pants off, and wraps her lips around your c*ck! 😂

This one not prostitute, this one sex robot already LOL.

#UOLnotRMIT
Dude, no way.

Just came back from Bukit Timah campus and saw this weird homeless woman sniffing the ground. She told me she was looking for local uni students.

I forgot I was wearing my Sheares Hall shirt. She immediately tackled me to the ground, pulled off my pants and boxers, and swallowed my c*ck. Started sucking on my sausage like her life depended on it, before I finally came inside her mouth. She swallowed like a good girl.

Must have been this SIM Doggy mother you are talking about LOL. The weird thing is, she wouldn't shut up about how much of a failure her son was for going to private uni. She told me she beat the f*ck out of him and kicked him out of the house when he boasted about going to UOL over RMIT

Damn, I guess this is what happens when you disappoint your dear mother and go to SIM... Scary stuff indeed.

#UOLnotRMIT
#4ksalarynospecifics
Old 09-02-2021, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
You should tell that to your annoying local uni peers. They taking up quite a bit of space in my connections list, always bothering me asking for tips/guidance on how to break into my graduate programme/previous intern company. Some even use LinkedIn Mail (damn cringe srsly) 🤦*♂️

Who knows - maybe you are actually one of them. Wouldn’t be too surprised tbh 🤷🏻*♂️
They asking you where you mom is lah brudder. Smooth brain smooth until marble LOL.
😂

Dun blame them, I horny NUS/NTU student, I also go for free bj from SIM Doggy mother. Free what, better than geylang prostitute right

So pls don't flatter yourself, trash... I guarantee they just wanna c*m inside your filthy whore of a mothers' mouth. Dog

#UOLnotRMIT
#4ksalarynospecifics

Old 09-02-2021, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
They asking you where you mom is lah brudder. Smooth brain smooth until marble LOL.
😂

Dun blame them, I horny NUS/NTU student, I also go for free bj from SIM Doggy mother. Free what, better than geylang prostitute right

So pls don't flatter yourself, trash... I guarantee they just wanna c*m inside your filthy whore of a mothers' mouth. Dog

#UOLnotRMIT
#4ksalarynospecifics
oi sim forum dog, dont change topic. send ur mom over again tonight thanks.
Old 09-02-2021, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
😂

#UOLnotRMIT
#4ksalarynospecifics
NUS student here. I fked her in the shower. Standing position. Came all over her t*ts. Was good fun, would do again.

Ty SIM Doggy for making your mother until like this, I guess

#UOLnotRMIT
Old 09-02-2021, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

stop replying to ur own posts u mong. rmb to send ur mom over tonight again ah.
Old 09-02-2021, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
NUS student here. I fked her in the shower. Standing position. Came all over her t*ts. Was good fun, would do again.

Ty SIM Doggy for making your mother until like this, I guess

#UOLnotRMIT
NBS grad here.

I solicitated her for a night. Came in her mouth twice, in her snatch thrice, and standing missionary in the shower as well.

Any other local grads have experiences with SIM Doggy mother, please do share

This thread is starting to get interesting LOL

#UOLnotRMIT