Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 18-01-2021 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154211)
The guy who is laughing at this.

But cannot reveal specifics :(

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 18-01-2021 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154212)
But cannot reveal specifics :(

#simdegreesmatter

I know earning 4K+ might be a surprise to you, but it really isn’t enough for me to be bragging on the Internet.

Any Tom Dick And Harry (e.g. SIM grads in ACN/local banks grad programmes) are already earning that figure. And I don’t even see them as my competition.

As mentioned, if you are stupid enough to reveal your identity online - be my guest, share your LinkedIn profile. I might add you if I find space for local uni trash.

Don’t sweat it though, I understand if you don’t wish to reveal yourself (albeit for a different reason). Ultimately you’re below the 10th percentile in NUS BBA who spout childish nonsense on a private uni forum 24/7 lmao.

Keep coping :(

Unregistered 18-01-2021 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154214)
I know earning 4K+ might be a surprise to you, but it really isn’t enough for me to be bragging on the Internet.

Any Tom Dick And Harry (e.g. SIM grads in ACN/local banks grad programmes) are already earning that figure. And I don’t even see them as my competition.

As mentioned, if you are stupid enough to reveal your identity online - be my guest, share your LinkedIn profile. I might add you if I find space for local uni trash.

Don’t sweat it though, I understand if you don’t wish to reveal yourself (albeit for a different reason). Ultimately you’re below the 10th percentile in NUS BBA who spout childish nonsense on a private uni forum 24/7 lmao.

Nope, 4k isn't a surprise for me at all.

I know FCH NUS/SMU in IB, getting paid well above that figure straight out of school. Good for them - they worked hard in poly/JC to get a placing in a respected institution, and worked hard in uni to attain good grades and ECs.

It's only when a SIMian makes similar claims (without revealing specifics), that well... things become a little less believable ;)

Don't worry though, I'm sure you're telling the truth. So will everyone who views this thread, of course. After all, say so many times confirm must be true right! Lol!

And for the last time, no - I'll kindly decline your offer to connect. I go to NUS, not SIM, so I have nothing to be ashamed of. Rather, I want to avoid tainting my network with low-class DL trash like you. :)

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 18-01-2021 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154215)
Nope, 4k isn't a surprise for me at all.

I know FCH NUS/SMU in IB, getting paid well above that figure straight out of school. Good for them - they worked hard in poly/JC to get a placing in a respected institution, and worked hard in uni to attain good grades and ECs.

It's only when a SIMian makes similar claims (without revealing specifics), that well... things become a little less believable ;)

Don't worry though, I'm sure you're telling the truth. So will everyone who views this thread, of course. After all, say so many times confirm must be true right! Lol!

And for the last time, no - I'll kindly decline your offer to connect. I go to NUS, not SIM, so I have nothing to be ashamed of. Rather, I want to avoid tainting my network with low-class DL trash like you. :)

#simdegreesmatter

And here you are, lurking our forums for months now. The logic really does “check out” 😂

Thank you for pointing out that you’re not only earning less than SIM grads, but roughly 2.5x lesser than some of your counterparts (provided DBS pities you that is) albeit receiving the same education.

P.S. Those coveted IB roles you’re touting? You can find SIM grads in those programmes too btw. Want specifics? Here’s one - you can find a SIM-UOL IB Analyst in JPM. Feel free to live in denial or shout for specifics again though. I expect no less from someone whose main argument centres around infantile sex comments and “applying to DBS GA (SME)”.

Keep coping #localunitrash :(

Unregistered 18-01-2021 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154221)
And here you are, lurking our forums for months now. The logic really does “check out” 😂

Thank you for pointing out that you’re not only earning less than SIM grads, but roughly 2.5x lesser than some of your counterparts (provided DBS pities you that is) albeit receiving the same education.

P.S. Those coveted IB roles you’re touting? You can find SIM grads in those programmes too btw. Want specifics? Here’s one - you can find a SIM-UOL IB Analyst in JPM. Feel free to live in denial or shout for specifics again though. I expect no less from someone whose main argument centres around infantile sex comments and “applying to DBS GA (SME)”.

Keep coping #localunitrash :(

Median SIM salary of 2.7k... so I think not ;)

I only lose to the most atas of the SIMians like you, those who have placings reserved for them in LSE (distance learning edition at Clementi branch).

4k+ starting salary straight out of school siol (no need for specifics). Wowz. Upz man. I clap for you lah brudder 😂

And yes, I will continue lurking for months. I have not laughed this hard in my life 😂

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 18-01-2021 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154222)
Median SIM salary of 2.7k... so I think not ;)

I only lose to the most atas of the SIMians like you, those who have placings reserved for them in LSE (distance learning edition at Clementi branch).

4k+ starting salary straight out of school siol (no need for specifics). Wowz. Upz man. I clap for you lah brudder 😂

And yes, I will continue lurking for months. I have not laughed this hard in my life 😂

#simdegreesmatter

You should really take the time to work on yourself tbh.

Unregistered 18-01-2021 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154224)
You should really take the time to work on yourself tbh.

I did, that's why I'm in NUS and not SIM UOL ;)

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 18-01-2021 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154225)
I did, that's why I'm in NUS and not SIM UOL ;)

#simdegreesmatter

Stop making me laugh LOL

Unregistered 18-01-2021 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154226)
Stop making me laugh LOL

Ditto LMAO

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 18-01-2021 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154227)
The fact that you didn’t bombed your As, made it to NUS, studied 4 years, failed to convert & all you have to brag about is applying to DBS GA (3.8k).

Again, even SIM grads in ACN are doing better than you (provided you can even beg your way back to DBS to find yourself shoulder-to-shoulder to SIM-UOL grads in the GA programme). Keep coping.

#prayforautistwang