Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 14-06-2020 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 138170)
and whats wrong with that? at least i have a job that pays more than 75% of all local uni grads. we know economy is bad, and we know our worth. 2.6k is plenty for us. no wonder you local uni kids cant find job.

LOL subtle abit more leh. I think #rentfree should be smart enough to catch this. I hope? LOL

Unregistered 14-06-2020 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 138160)
Just ignore the rent free delusional SIM troll ba. You keeps saying 75% of SIM grads he knows are doing better than NUS/NTU grads.

😂😂😂

Here’s the definition of delusional: Local uni grads who think they are better simply because of their diploma.

Fact is, you guys are struggling to even land 2.2k traineeships while there are many private uni grads whose starting salary are above the 75th percentile of local uni fresh grads.

Learn to read before you quote, or did local uni teach you nothing?

Definition of rent-free (there’s a dash btw): Commenting, spam posting and sometimes even replying to your own posts (on a SIM UOL forum no less) on weekends, often times in the wee hours of the morning.

Just look at the standard of your english here. Can’t even avoid making grammatical errors while writing two sentences when you are attempting to insult others. Tragic.

Again, you can’t find assurance, security or even a better paying job here.

Feel better soon alright? Xoxo

Unregistered 14-06-2020 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 138174)
Here’s the definition of delusional: Local uni grads who think they are better simply because of their diploma.

Fact is, you guys are struggling to even land 2.2k traineeships while there are many private uni grads whose starting salary are above the 75th percentile of local uni fresh grads.

Learn to read before you quote, or did local uni teach you nothing?

Definition of rent-free (there’s a dash btw): Commenting, spam posting and sometimes even replying to your own posts (on a SIM UOL forum no less) on weekends, often times in the wee hours of the morning.

Just look at the standard of your english here. Can’t even avoid making grammatical errors while writing two sentences when you are attempting to insult others. Tragic.

Again, you can’t find assurance, security or even a better paying job here.

Feel better soon alright? Xoxo

LAI LIAO LOL g i told you he'll take the bait

#rentfree

Unregistered 14-06-2020 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 138176)

#rentfree

OMG how pathetic are you? you constantly refreshing this page ah? HAHAHA

Oh no! Are you about to spam post again with your imaginary “friends”? :(

“LAI LIAO I told you he will take the bait” - state of local uni grads when they can’t come up with any reasonable comebacks grounded by facts.

Enjoy your Sunday. And by that I mean every other day since you are probably jobless :)

Unregistered 14-06-2020 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 138172)
LOL subtle abit more leh. I think #rentfree should be smart enough to catch this. I hope? LOL

dont say out leh now he sure suspicious alr. recently this thread is actually funny thanks to him, so i want to keep it going ma #rentfreebros #rentfreewithdash

Unregistered 14-06-2020 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 138180)
dont say out leh now he sure suspicious alr. recently this thread is actually funny thanks to him, so i want to keep it going ma #rentfreebros #rentfreewithdash

don't like that lah. I think we find jobs better, cry here also no use ma.

#letsnotcopy #wecanmakeit2

Unregistered 14-06-2020 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 138176)

#rentfree

LOL I swear this is gonna be a meme

sinkingfeeling 14-06-2020 04:48 PM

It's good to see that the Sunday thread tradition is being kept alive here :(

Unregistered 14-06-2020 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 138190)
LOL I swear this is gonna be a meme

“Goes to local uni in hopes of landing a decent salary”
“End up at private uni forum talking to myself whilst applying to 2.2k contract jobs”

Unregistered 14-06-2020 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 138198)
“Goes to local uni in hopes of landing a decent salary”
“End up at private uni forum talking to myself whilst applying to 2.2k contract jobs”

Haha lol u see told you he'll take the bait liao