Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 06-06-2020 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137046)
I come in as an outsider.

SIM-UOL will always be below NUS/NTU/SMU. Sure there's some who are earning more than local university graduates and vice versa but that's just the minority.

Have a nice day.

This person is objective. Then again, the competition is not just limited to SIM vs local uni, there are locals that went to top overseas university and expats coming in from Ivys/Oxbirdge

Unregistered 06-06-2020 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137071)
One desprate SIM student replying to his own posts. Really embarrassing. No wonder end up in SIM.

“Desprate” -> Are you really that desperate to one up us over the Internet? :(

Please, continue replying to your own posts & wasting your time on a private uni forum 24/7. This is absolutely amusing HAHAH

Living rent free in your head bro, rent free :)

Unregistered 06-06-2020 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137067)
Are you literally replying to your own post again? Planting questions now I see LOL.

Anyway, no one said the avg UOL student earns more than the avg local uni student (refer to the post directly above yours).

Anyhoo,, not everyone has the time to respond to these survey btw. Most of those who do (survey sample) are either frustrated (like yourself) or unemployed (again, like yourself).

Please. Don’t stop commenting. This is entertainment like no other 😂

What an idiot. More like those that are frustrated or unemployed would shun the survey because paiseh.

Can you then imagine how shitty SIMGE real salaries are LOL

Unregistered 06-06-2020 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137074)
LOL. SIM clowns. You asked for a survey to compare salary and someone gave that. Now you claim not everyone replies to such surveys. Really very hard to please SIM jokers who always make a fool of themselves with terrible starting pay and low intellect.

LOL. And you think you have a high intellect when it’s so blatantly obvious that some low life local uni grad (probably yourself) asked and answer that question? 😂

Topics in this thread went from meaningless bashing > local uni students being unable to digest the fact that a handful of SIM grads are more successful than them > comparing school fees > local uni grads spamming/replying to their own posts

Local uni students, you have earned my empathy. Feel better alright? It’s a saturday, get us out of your heads :(

Unregistered 06-06-2020 08:57 PM

it's funny how some crazy local uni person just got 1 or 2? sim student/grad all riled up and ready to reply so persistently.

i think we find this really bloody funny

Unregistered 06-06-2020 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137079)
What an idiot. More like those that are frustrated or unemployed would shun the survey because paiseh.

Can you then imagine how shitty SIMGE real salaries are LOL

Not as shitty as 2.2k local uni 2nd upper traineeship thats for sure.

Even a 3rd class UOL grad draws >2.4k. Retard, you sure you still got face post here? Buey paiseh ah

Lurk private uni forum no use one. We can’t give u any higher than 2.2, look elsewhere.

Unregistered 06-06-2020 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137082)
Not as shitty as 2.2k local uni 2nd upper traineeship thats for sure.

Even a 3rd class UOL grad draws >2.4k. Retard, you sure you still got face post here? Buey paiseh ah

Lurk private uni forum no use one. We can’t give u any higher than 2.2, look elsewhere.

wow. this, guys, is the culmination of distance learning education.

i dont even need to explain why this statement of yours just reeks of pure stupidity.

Unregistered 06-06-2020 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137084)

i dont even need to explain why this statement of yours just reeks of pure stupidity.

Stop replying so persistently la. Take the L and move on.

Rent free. 😂

Unregistered 06-06-2020 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137084)

[s://i.imgur.com/DIbjCiDl.jpg[/

Unregistered 06-06-2020 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137086)
Stop replying so persistently la. Take the L and move on.

Rent free. 😂

i'm actually amused lol.