Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 25-07-2019 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 122100)
Useless people trying to console themselves

Insecure and no money.

Unregistered 25-07-2019 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 122106)
Insecure and no money.

That applies to anyone and not just 3rd class or lower local U grad.

Unregistered 26-07-2019 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 122107)
That applies to anyone and not just 3rd class or lower local U grad.

So since anyone is insecure and no money, why do you go around calling people useless?

It is clear who the majority audience of this thread are. Good advice are often being ignored; you guys can

just keep on arguing on local vs private uni or first class vs third class.

Unregistered 26-07-2019 07:45 PM

Has Anyone from private uni or local uni poor honours done a

Local uni masters? Say a master of science or an mba to top up the undergrad deg?

Unregistered 26-07-2019 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 122144)
Has Anyone from private uni or local uni poor honours done a

Local uni masters? Say a master of science or an mba to top up the undergrad deg?

If your uni gradEs are not good or you are from private uni. No local uni will ever take you for masters. It’s just as realistic as this. Don’t dream of turning from frog to a prince. There is no fairy tale in this world.

Unregistered 26-07-2019 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 122145)
If your uni gradEs are not good or you are from private uni. No local uni will ever take you for masters. It’s just as realistic as this. Don’t dream of turning from frog to a prince. There is no fairy tale in this world.

Not true entirely; dont use the word 'ever'. I was a private uni who went on to do masters in local uni. But this was 6 years ago. I dont even have a 2nd upper. You can chooose not to believe me. I am also working in a top company in the industry.

Unregistered 28-07-2019 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 122145)

You really post without using your brains. I am sim uol 2nd upper, did gmat and finished my applied finance masters with smu. Not trying to brag, it's not a big ****ing deal. But it seems like you are just a ****ing kid who hasn't step into the professional working world to see and meet enough people.

Unregistered 28-07-2019 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 122185)
You really post without using your brains. I am sim uol 2nd upper, did gmat and finished my applied finance masters with smu. Not trying to brag, it's not a big ****ing deal. But it seems like you are just a ****ing kid who hasn't step into the professional working world to see and meet enough people.

How are your prospects before and after the masters?

Any significant difference? Was it part time or full time?

Unregistered 29-07-2019 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 122204)
How are your prospects before and after the masters?

Any significant difference? Was it part time or full time?

Full time, was in a fkn **** hole back office, resigned and took masters after finishing my gmat, job hunt for 4 months, now in research albeit a junior role but the cash compensation is of someone who's between an avp/VP level in ops.

Unregistered 29-07-2019 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 122207)
Full time, was in a fkn **** hole back office, resigned and took masters after finishing my gmat, job hunt for 4 months, now in research albeit a junior role but the cash compensation is of someone who's between an avp/VP level in ops.

cash compensation is of someone who's between an avp/VP level in ops is roughly equal to how much annual?

I am also interested to take master in NUS. I am from NTU without honors. Just wondering if they will accept my application.