Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 31-05-2021 11:49 PM

Bystander here. Why you no “relak”?

4 years local uni, 2.5k trainee not the norm for NUS BBA meh? 😂

Unregistered 31-05-2021 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171576)
Relax relax. Pang gang ready to job search when you reach home ah HAHHA

Btw, keep your jiayou to yourself, you need it. I recommend you to print the links out paste as wallpaper in your room. Give yourself a goal.

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. Really jy leh hor HAHAHA

Bahahaahahaha dis NUS BBA damn cb leh, why You scare the poor filthy SIM doggy? 😂😂

Until 'relak relak' liddat - literally begging you to stop alr lah bro - what more you wan huh?

SIM dog (jin scared): "relak relak"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered 31-05-2021 11:53 PM

Bystander here. Why you like suffering autism?

Unregistered 31-05-2021 11:55 PM

NUS BBA: "Filthy doggy. Got give you permission to stop fetching anot? Then? Wanna make NUS BBA angry is it?

SIM Dog (trembling): "relak relak"

Wahahahaahahahaha 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Unregistered 31-05-2021 11:56 PM

4 years local uni, 2.5k trainee not the norm for NUS BBA ah? 😂

Unregistered 31-05-2021 11:57 PM

Bahahaahahaha dis NUS BBA damn cb leh, why You scare the poor filthy SIM doggy? 😂😂

Until 'relak relak' liddat - literally begging you to stop alr lah bro - what more you wan huh?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered 31-05-2021 11:57 PM

4 years local uni, 2.5k trainee not the norm for NUS BBA meh

Unregistered 01-06-2021 12:05 AM

NUS BBA: "Filthy doggy. Got give you permission to stop fetching anot? Then? Wanna make NUS BBA angry is it?

SIM Dog (trembling): "relak relak"

Wahahahaahahahaha 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Unregistered 01-06-2021 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171568)
Keep your jiayou to yourself, you need it. Anyway I recommend you to print the links out paste as wallpaper in your room. Give yourself a goal.

Remember to do this hor. Cheat code in life. Sounds familiar? ;)

Unregistered 01-06-2021 12:08 AM

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered 01-06-2021 12:09 AM

Bystander here. Why you no “relak”?

Unregistered 01-06-2021 12:14 AM

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered 01-06-2021 12:16 AM

Bystander here.

Unregistered 01-06-2021 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171683)
Bystander here also. Just curious, will the NUS Trainee fall in tomorrow for more abuse while he multi-task as a 24k p.a trainee? 🤔

He must and he will. Not just here, across all the other threads of which he’s enslaved as well.

Unregistered 01-06-2021 09:48 AM

What should I use to abuse SIM dog today? 🤔 Play mother also not so fun when she is latched onto my schlong 24/7. Let's do Cambridge and s://! Never fails to trigger doggy :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160538)
s://linkedin.com/in/violypurnamasari
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/amoskkp
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/gabrielkohjr
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/yong-sam7
s://.linkedin.com/in/shi-ru-tan
s://.linkedin.com/in/tommykhoo

Poor doggy. Imagine spending days razing linkedin for SIM Cambridge idols, only to link everything using s:// like a true Pathlight alum

Eh - doggy - I wanna see your idols leh - why you provide dead links? Cum, NUS BBA believes in u and offers his jiayou - try again! 😂

Unregistered 02-06-2021 01:36 AM

Quote:

Poor doggy. Imagine spending days razing linkedin for SIM Cambridge idols, only to link everything using s:// like a true Pathlight alum

Eh - doggy - I wanna see your idols leh - why you provide dead links? Cum, NUS BBA believes in u and offers his jiayou - try again! 😂

Unregistered 02-06-2021 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171479)
cb why you disturb him when he doing traineeship? he want use his free time job search la dey.

Simply because he’s a 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship NUS xia suay :)

Unregistered 02-06-2021 01:38 AM

Bystander here.

Unregistered 02-06-2021 01:38 AM

Quote:

Unregistered 02-06-2021 11:27 AM

Unregistered 02-06-2021 11:32 AM

Disappear whole day, but still can’t shake off the leash.

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship 🤣 Just keep crawling back for abuse NUS Trainee hehe

Unregistered 02-06-2021 11:48 AM

Reply in 5 minutes instead of under 1 - I know you're trying your best, but too slow. Next time, under 1 minute reply understand doggy? I shall come back at night, wait here patiently for me slave :)

Unregistered 02-06-2021 11:49 AM

Shhh. Save your tears and focus on your traineeship la HAHAHA

4 years local uni, 24k per annum. Yikes :(

Unregistered 02-06-2021 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172018)
Reply in 5 minutes instead of under 1 - I know you're trying your best, but too slow. Next time, under 1 minute reply understand doggy? I shall come back at night, wait here patiently for me slave :)

lol trainee also need slave till night to earn 2000? dont run ah, we friendly 1. lunch dont eat alone k, hav to network with the non-trainees

Unregistered 02-06-2021 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172044)
lol trainee also need slave till night to earn 2000? dont run ah, we friendly 1. lunch dont eat alone k, hav to network with the non-trainees

But what if people don’t want network with him? HAHAHA

Unregistered 02-06-2021 10:08 PM

Bahahaha x7 posts while I was busy pumping a certain someone's mother full of my seed, it seems doggy missed its owner 😂. Lai! Cum fetch quickly dog! :D

Unregistered 02-06-2021 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172066)
Don’t waste your time, you are talking to a NUS BBA Trainee LOL

People don’t even know how to click links la dey, no wonder getting fked in traineeship now from early morning to night :(

Dont need burn midnight oil ah Trainee? Later no more 24k pa how? 😂

Unregistered 03-06-2021 12:14 AM

Why you angry? Other people find you stupid is news to you meh?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171568)
Keep your jiayou to yourself, you need it. Anyway I recommend you to print the links out paste as wallpaper in your room. Give yourself a goal.

Remember leh, 24k pa NUS pubor (no cpf) LOL

Unregistered 03-06-2021 09:20 AM

Wake up already ah? Ready for another day of traineeship, online abuse and job searching? HAHAHA

Seriously though, it can’t be news to you that most people find you to be extremely dense and autistic 🤣

Unregistered 03-06-2021 10:33 AM

Again, who is we? Everyone here laughing at you bro, alamak you really that dense ah? LOL

Okok, 4 years local uni 2.5k trainee. Don’t angry leh, I know your traineeship iz tough :)

Unregistered 03-06-2021 11:00 AM

Shhh, just crawl back. You’re enslaved, remember? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171980)
Disappear whole day, but still can’t shake off the leash.

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. Just keep crawling back for abuse NUS Trainee :)

Really 4 years local uni, 2.5k NUS Trainee. Pui. Continue to sneak off to the toilet at your traineeship and report here understand.

Unregistered 03-06-2021 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172271)
Shhh, just crawl back. You’re enslaved, remember? :)

Really 4 years local uni, 2.5k NUS Trainee. Pui. Continue to sneak off to the toilet at your traineeship and report here understand.

Good dog. :)

Unregistered 03-06-2021 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172275)
Ya lor. SIM Pathlight still have a right to live mah. Otherwise who will deliver the grab orders? 😂

Who will sacrifice themselves for our entertainment? :D

Brudder, there are so many ways to abuse/trigger SIM doggy. I can never get bored of this 😂

Remember "I CALL POLICE! and "TAKE DIS IRL!"? We needa dig up those old posts again lmao. 😂

Unregistered 03-06-2021 11:08 AM

Yes, yes. NUS Trainee - go dig out!! Command has been given.

LOL fking funny leh you. 4 years local uni, 2.5k xia suay. Hais :(

Unregistered 03-06-2021 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172283)
Who will sacrifice themselves for our entertainment? :D

Brudder, there are so many ways to abuse/trigger SIM doggy. I can never get bored of this 😂

Remember "I CALL POLICE! and "TAKE DIS IRL!"? We needa dig up those old posts again lmao. 😂

Ngl as filthy as doggy is, it's given us some gems these past couple of months. Play mother, Cambridge, police, copy/paste. Really kena abused from every angle sia.

let's hope it keeps producing - you're right, how can someone get bored of this? 😂😂😂

Unregistered 03-06-2021 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172286)
Yes, yes. NUS Trainee - go dig out!! Command has been given.

LOL fking funny leh you. 4 years local uni, 2.5k xia suay. Hais :(

Faster, command given already. Why are you still not showing your masters how obsessed, humji and dense you are? HAHAHA

Just crawl back like the 2.5k NUS Trainee you are sua. Eh, got other threads waiting for you, don’t know how to ask boss for permission to go toilet is it? 😂

Unregistered 03-06-2021 11:18 AM

Cannot cope with abuse just say la NUS Trainee LOL

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. Sigh :)

Unregistered 03-06-2021 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172294)
Faster, command given already. Why are you still not showing your masters how obsessed, humji and dense you are? HAHAHA

Just crawl back like the 2.5k NUS Trainee you are sua. Eh, got other threads waiting for you, don’t know how to ask boss for permission to go toilet is it? 😂

Again, command has been given. Do as you are told. Go to the other threads to save your face now NUS Trainee.

Unregistered 03-06-2021 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172307)
Again, command has been given. Do as you are told. Go to the other threads to save your face now NUS Trainee.

You missed one thread leh NUS Trainee. Knn really sibei dense HAHAHA

Unregistered 03-06-2021 03:49 PM

LOL came here cause I was curious how the SIM-UOL people are doing. I think the level of intelligence in this thread speaks for itself. Good luck out there guys you'll need it.