Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 19-03-2021 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159805)
Humjiiii :( Why am I laughing at you then? Faster, how does it feel — study so hard to earn 50% of my starting?

Imagine getting mogged to another dimension by your poly friend who failed just as hard as you :(

Difference being he wasn't born into peasantry, so he still has the chance to go to Aussieland and attain a real degree.

RIP SIM doggy :(

Unregistered 19-03-2021 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159830)
In all honesty, SIM degree is really useless.. I do have friends graduating from SIM and earning poly-level salary. Seriously then what's the point of joining SIM? Might as well start working with a diploma, and study part-time with local U's like NUS/NTU.

Even ITE cert higher level than SIM 'degree' siol.

Unregistered 19-03-2021 12:08 PM

Humjiiii :( Dont need to self-reply again leh. Really damn pathetic.

Faster — answer the question and let me abuse you irl don’t humji already. Study so hard to earn 50% of my salary, how does it feel? 😂

Unregistered 19-03-2021 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159837)

Faster — answer the question and let me abuse you irl don’t humji already. Study so hard to earn 50% of my salary, how does it feel? 😂

Just to be clear, I'm unaffiliated with that troll. I'm just sharing my POV, and trying to ask SIMians-to-be to save your parent's hard earned money..

Athough it is fun to see you two trolls going at each other 🤣

Unregistered 19-03-2021 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159848)
Just to be clear, I'm unaffiliated with that troll. I'm just sharing my POV, and trying to ask SIMians-to-be to save your parent's hard earned money..

Athough it is fun to see you two trolls going at each other 🤣

Ok noted. So tell me — how does it feel to study much harder yet earn 50% less than me?

Humjiiiii :(

Unregistered 19-03-2021 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159837)

Nooo! There cannot be more than one local uni grad abusing me at a single time! Smooth brain refuse to accept! Nooo!!! 😂😂😂

keep coping, SIM scum :D

Unregistered 19-03-2021 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159849)
Ok noted. So tell me — how does it feel to study much harder yet earn 50% less than me?

Considering your smooth brain is failing to convert yen to SGD - pretty good.

Congrats on your 4k (yen) starting salary job lah bro 😂

Unregistered 19-03-2021 02:44 PM

Just to be clear, I’m unaffiliated with either trolls. But why are NUS students so ashamed of sharing their credentials?

Is it because they are pathetic enough to stoop to trolling a private uni thread or the fact that they are drawing 50% less than some of the SIM grads? 🤔

Unregistered 19-03-2021 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159874)
Just to be clear, I’m unaffiliated with either trolls. But why are NUS students so ashamed of sharing their credentials?

Is it because they are pathetic enough to stoop to trolling a private uni thread or the fact that they are drawing 50% less than some of the SIM grads? 🤔

Siao leh.

Later share, this SIM doggy go down on two knees and beg to connect with me - everything to gain, nothing to lose. After all, I could provide him more job opportunities than 100 SIM 'degrees' (NUS BBA connections). But liddat cannot leh, taint my network with trash and lose face :(

Unregistered 19-03-2021 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159874)

cuz he’s a childish, jobless keyboard warrior that has to settle for a traineeship? understandable that he feels hatred towards some sim grads whom are drawing 4k+ to 6k+ starting

Unregistered 19-03-2021 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159884)
Siao leh.

Later share, this SIM doggy go down on two knees and beg to connect with me - everything to gain, nothing to lose. After all, I could provide him more job opportunities than 100 SIM 'degrees' (NUS BBA connections). But liddat cannot leh, taint my network with trash and lose face :(

Ah, I see - completely understandable. Again, am not affiliated with either of you trolls, just wanted to clear things up :)

SIM trash being SIM trash, they tend to make everything rot with a single touch 😂 Ngl I feel my IQ dropping simply standing within the presence of a SIM. Lower life form than ITE student siol! :D

Unregistered 19-03-2021 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159885)
cuz he’s a childish, jobless keyboard warrior that has to settle for a traineeship? understandable that he feels hatred towards some sim grads whom are drawing 4k+ to 6k+ starting

4-6k yen starting is not really something to be proud of :(

Unregistered 19-03-2021 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159885)

Interesting. May I offer my viewpoint, as an outsider?

Firstly, it's fairly impossible for normal Singaporeans (those who graduated from real universities, that is) to feel hatred toward SIMs. SIMs are so far below the median that they evoke only pity and, to a degree, disgust amongst the general population.

Perhaps NUS BBA is a particularly sadistic individual, and takes great pleasure in mogging, abusing and bullying you to a separate plane of existence.

Thoughts? :)

Unregistered 19-03-2021 03:25 PM

Uh oh kena abuse until spoil again HAHAHA

Oi, dont sot yet NUS BBA 2.5k 😂

Unregistered 19-03-2021 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159872)
Nooo! There cannot be more than one local uni grad abusing me at a single time! Smooth brain refuse to accept! Nooo!!! 😂😂😂

keep coping, SIM scum :D

Humjiiiii :( Don’t hurt leh, I know it sucks to know that I’m earning 2x ur starting la. Faster share ur credentials, stop hiding liao.

Really damn poor thing. Want to impersonate but end up replying to both posts smh. Smooth brain indeed LOL

Unregistered 19-03-2021 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159892)
Uh oh kena abuse until spoil again HAHAHA

Oi, dont sot yet NUS BBA 2.5k 😂

GG liao type more than 50 words SIM smooth brain cannot register 😂

Eh hurry up my mcspicy getting cold alr lah doggy pedal faster ! :D

Unregistered 19-03-2021 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159893)
Humjiiiii :( Don’t hurt leh, I know it sucks to know that I’m earning 2x ur starting la. Faster share ur credentials, stop hiding liao.

Really damn poor thing. Want to impersonate but end up replying to both posts smh. Smooth brain indeed LOL

Noooo! Cannot be 2 local uni grads abusing me! Must be impersonation! Noooo!!! 😂

eh I'd rather not taint my network with Smooth brain SIM rats lah, now pedal faster my mcspicy getting cold! :D

Unregistered 19-03-2021 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159895)
Noooo! Cannot be 2 local uni grads abusing me! Must be impersonation! Noooo!!! 😂

eh I'd rather not taint my network with Smooth brain SIM rats lah, now pedal faster my mcspicy getting cold! :D

Anyone want to adopt this dog? LOL

Unregistered 19-03-2021 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159906)
Anyone want to adopt this dog? LOL

Eh doggy pedal faster arrive in 5 mins I give you interview for PA :D

Unregistered 19-03-2021 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159889)
4-6k yen starting is not really something to be proud of :(

yeah because theres literally no SIM grads in graduate programs, BBs, Big Tech etc.

quit crying, its getting embarrassing. just get better lol

Unregistered 19-03-2021 05:56 PM

Our society is really sad

Unregistered 19-03-2021 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159921)
yeah because theres literally no SIM grads in graduate programs, BBs, Big Tech etc.

quit crying, its getting embarrassing. just get better lol

Crying ah, but I not the one threatening to call police leh :(

Daily reminder

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151359)
just report the posts to police la

good deal leh, go jail at least got free food and accom, better than being unemployed visit SIM-UOL forum 24/7 to seek validation. can bunk with his buddies on the news too sia!

#midnightgrind #nolastpostnosleep

Also, no, your lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' isn't getting you a job above McD cashier tier. Try again.

Unregistered 19-03-2021 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159925)
Crying ah, but I not the one threatening to call police leh :(

Daily reminder

Also, no, your lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' isn't getting you a job above McD cashier tier. Try again.

was that a question? no wonder you’re jobless and getting laughed at online lol

Unregistered 19-03-2021 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159924)
Our society is really sad

Ikr. Go NUS yet earn so little, end up come online hide behind computer screen to channel their anger because they are simply not good enough.

Sad.

Unregistered 19-03-2021 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159927)
was that a question? no wonder you’re jobless and getting laughed at online lol

GA at a top local bank siol.

You should know, you deliver grab order to my office everyday, doggy :D

Keep crying for your NUS Masters! :)

Unregistered 19-03-2021 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159894)
GG liao type more than 50 words SIM smooth brain cannot register 😂

Eh hurry up my mcspicy getting cold alr lah doggy pedal faster ! :D

Indeed. I cannot register those earn 50% of my starting 😂

Mind the gap, humjiiiii :( Dont angry la

Unregistered 19-03-2021 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159933)
GA at a top local bank siol.

You should know, you deliver grab order to my office everyday, doggy :D

Keep crying for your NUS Masters! :)

1. You are nowhere near a GA in DBS (even though there are several SIM-UOL grads in the programme).

2. As cringey as it sounds, “top local bank” GA simply can’t measure up to the pay/prestige/growth and exit opportunities at where some sim grads are currently at (myself included). So really, 😂.

Humjiiii :(

Unregistered 19-03-2021 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159952)
1. You are nowhere near a GA in DBS (even though there are several SIM-UOL grads in the programme).

2. As cringey as it sounds, “top local bank” GA simply can’t measure up to the pay/prestige/growth and exit opportunities at where some sim grads are currently at (myself included). So really, 😂.

Exit opportunities? SIM? Ahahahahaha!!! 😂😂😂

Daily reminder NUS BBA mogs you from earth's core to Voyager I, and back again, several times over.

Keep begging for my credentials like the filthy peasant you are 😂

Unregistered 19-03-2021 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159950)
Indeed. I cannot register those earn 50% of my starting 😂

Mind the gap, humjiiiii :( Dont angry la

You seemed to register me quite a lot when you deliver grab order to me 😂😂😂

Also, don't remember to convert yen to SGD ah. Makes a bit of a difference ;)

#simsmoothbrains

Unregistered 19-03-2021 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159955)
Exit opportunities? SIM? Ahahahahaha!!! 😂😂😂

Daily reminder NUS BBA mogs you from earth's core to Voyager I, and back again, several times over.

Keep begging for my credentials like the filthy peasant you are 😂

Yes, exit opportunities. Not too familiar with it I see?

Don’t get upset, just get better. Humjiiiii :(

Unregistered 19-03-2021 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159957)
You seemed to register me quite a lot when you deliver grab order to me 😂😂😂

Also, don't remember to convert yen to SGD ah. Makes a bit of a difference ;)

#simsmoothbrains

I don’t speak 2.5k gibberish.

Mind the gap, humjiiii :(

Unregistered 19-03-2021 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159961)
I don’t speak 2.5k gibberish.

Mind the gap, humjiiii :(

I don't care what you speak, peasant.

You will reply to this post like a good doggy. Daddy isn't done abusing you yet :D

Unregistered 19-03-2021 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159959)
Yes, exit opportunities. Not too familiar with it I see?

Don’t get upset, just get better. Humjiiiii :(

Exit opportunities at SIM = into the dumpster behind the campus 😂

Keep em coming pls doggy :D

Unregistered 19-03-2021 09:45 PM

There’s no need to be upset, humjiii :( Read the forum title, obsessed 2.5k nus bba trash 😂

I was wrong — abusing you online is still equally fun. Study harder ok, if not even 2.5k would be a stretch for your standards.

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159967)
There’s no need to be upset, humjiii :( Read the forum title, obsessed 2.5k nus bba trash 😂

I was wrong — abusing you online is still equally fun. Study harder ok, if not even 2.5k would be a stretch for your standards.

Upset? I would only be upset if my alma mater exposed me to the same 'prestigious exit opportunities' as SIM 😂

Graduation ceremony, take off gown, dive headfirst into the dumpster behind the building ahahaha! That's the SIM exit opportunities its grads like to brag about siol! 😂

Keep it coming dogggggy :D

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159952)

Daily reminder SIM boasts unmatched placement in McD cashier programs, grab delivery internships, hawker center cleaner GA. If all else fails, can just jump into dumpster behind LSE Clementi 😂

#simexitopportunities
#prestige
#growth

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160085)
Upset? I would only be upset if my alma mater exposed me to the same 'prestigious exit opportunities' as SIM 😂

Graduation ceremony, take off gown, dive headfirst into the dumpster behind the building ahahaha! That's the SIM exit opportunities its grads like to brag about siol! 😂

Keep it coming dogggggy :D

Meh. Not the one looking at 2.5k on the contract, embarrassed of his credentials.

Again, study harder okie. There’s a lot of catching up to do for you.

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160089)
Meh. Not the one looking at 2.5k on the contract, embarrassed of his credentials.

Again, study harder okie. There’s a lot of catching up to do for you.

Yeap we SIM doggies are chillin the dumpster with not a single worry in the world LOL :D

Graduattion ceremony --> take off gown ---> straight into dumpster behind LSE Clementi

Those are some amazing exit opportunities. Prestige siol! Ahahaha 😂

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160088)
Daily reminder SIM boasts unmatched placement in McD cashier programs, grab delivery internships, hawker center cleaner GA. If all else fails, can just jump into dumpster behind LSE Clementi 😂

#simexitopportunities
#prestige
#growth

Not unmatched per se. But when your dream job is local bank GA and think you’ve made it, you’re just plain dumb and quite frankly of sh*t tier 😂

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160095)
Yeap we SIM doggies are chillin the dumpster with not a single worry in the world LOL :D

Graduattion ceremony --> take off gown ---> straight into dumpster behind LSE Clementi

Those are some amazing exit opportunities. Prestige siol! Ahahaha 😂

My point exactly. You are actually clinically diagnosed with mental illness LOL

Tone down the crazy alright, nus bba trash. Enjoy yet another weekend knowing that most of us are & will be doing better than you. Humjiiiii :(