Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 21-08-2015 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71713)
Eh, take ur diploma, vietbu, 32k and get out of here lah.

You commented on Temp's thread and you bring your **** to this,so I kindly request you to GTFO from this page.Thank you :)

Unregistered 21-08-2015 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71713)
Eh, take ur diploma, vietbu, 32k and get out of here lah.

yea please dont spoil the elite thread. GTFO!

You will only make local grad more lose face.

UOL Guy 21-08-2015 10:25 AM

Can't anyone read? The debate was whether UOL degrees are allowed entry in top tier Masters program and i proved that they are.I already conceded that Local uni degrees are more valuable here, i'm not delusional.

What are you all still arguing about?

Unregistered 21-08-2015 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UOL Guy (Post 71733)
Can't anyone read? The debate was whether UOL degrees are allowed entry in top tier Masters program and i proved that they are.I already conceded that Local uni degrees are more valuable here, i'm not delusional.

What are you all still arguing about?

You may think you are the "hero" who is fighting for UOL reputation, but all you have accomplished so far is to demonstrate how childish SIM-UOL grads are to continue going on & on about this kind of thing trying to "prove" something to a bunch of anonymous on a cowboy anything goes flaming forum.

Unregistered 21-08-2015 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71726)
You commented on Temp's thread and you bring your **** to this,so I kindly request you to GTFO from this page.Thank you :)

Wah... got people actually seriously read anything from Temp's posts ah?

SIMian see SIMian do sia.

Unregistered 21-08-2015 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71735)
You may think you are the "hero" who is fighting for UOL reputation, but all you have accomplished so far is to demonstrate how childish SIM-UOL grads are to continue going on & on about this kind of thing trying to "prove" something to a bunch of anonymous on a cowboy anything goes flaming forum.

I'm sorry,I don't agree with you.The previous comments made by UOL students was to portray the fact that it is possible to get into a top tier university with the degree they have and nothing more.Point proved,I didn't know that was possible until that guy shared an Oxford link.I am a future SMU student myself and I won't support anything that is incorrect.I'm inclined to assume that you're from a local U yourself and also probably gotten a pass degree with no honours because if you did get anything higher,you wouldn't come here and rant about meaningless things.The fact that you counter reply people who say "LSE is in Clementi" supports my assumptions.I also do have to agree with that SIM UOL guy, people who counter reply are local students who are 100% insecure.You're jealous of the fact that these individuals can get into schools like LSE and Oxford with a degree you despise.Is this the leadership skills you write of in your CV? Come here and shoot down these poor individuals who just want to speak their thoughts and advice others.If SIM grads say LSE,I will quote back and say Wharton.Simple.Not behave like an immature barbaric like you who tarnishes the integrity of our schools.

Unregistered 21-08-2015 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71737)
Wah... got people actually seriously read anything from Temp's posts ah?

SIMian see SIMian do sia.

I just read his posts but you comment on it.If I'm from SIM,you must be a psle holder.

Unregistered 21-08-2015 02:08 PM

**** u guys. i win.

uol grad 2012
current drawn 5.1K

Unregistered 21-08-2015 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71738)
I'm sorry,I don't agree with you.The previous comments made by UOL students was to portray the fact that it is possible to get into a top tier university with the degree they have and nothing more.Point proved,I didn't know that was possible until that guy shared an Oxford link.I am a future SMU student myself and I won't support anything that is incorrect.I'm inclined to assume that you're from a local U yourself and also probably gotten a pass degree with no honours because if you did get anything higher,you wouldn't come here and rant about meaningless things.The fact that you counter reply people who say "LSE is in Clementi" supports my assumptions.I also do have to agree with that SIM UOL guy, people who counter reply are local students who are 100% insecure.You're jealous of the fact that these individuals can get into schools like LSE and Oxford with a degree you despise.Is this the leadership skills you write of in your CV? Come here and shoot down these poor individuals who just want to speak their thoughts and advice others.If SIM grads say LSE,I will quote back and say Wharton.Simple.Not behave like an immature barbaric like you who tarnishes the integrity of our schools.

you sound like a SIMian fruit loop

Unregistered 21-08-2015 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71739)
I just read his posts but you comment on it.If I'm from SIM,you must be a psle holder.

You SIMian jin sakki menz