Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 17-08-2015 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71591)
You are superb! Asking pay far too low! Since you now possess a superior degree your asking pay should be no less than 10k.

please dont be a troll, you are way too of a low life person to be a troll when I am asking a serious question. get a life dude.

Unregistered 17-08-2015 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71593)
please dont be a troll, you are way too of a low life person to be a troll when I am asking a serious question. get a life dude.

Let me tell you the fresh top business grads from the 3 local unis are drawing btw 8-9k. Since you claim that your degree is superior you should be asking at least 10k. Now do your maths. FYI, you are really lacking broad knowledge.

Unregistered 17-08-2015 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71594)
Let me tell you the fresh top business grads from the 3 local unis are drawing btw 8-9k. Since you claim that your degree is superior you should be asking at least 10k. Now do your maths. FYI, you are really lacking broad knowledge.

please do your homework, those drawing 8 to 9k, they have either connection or have intern in the industry before. I dont have, which is why I am realistic with only asking the possibility of 7k.

I think you are lacking, understand more about the market please.

Unregistered 17-08-2015 06:29 PM

SIM 10k jin sakki menz!

Unregistered 18-08-2015 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71594)

I am from SIM and I agree that dude is asking for the moon,but what can a graduate from SIM FCH with some internship experience expect otherwise ?

Unregistered 18-08-2015 04:41 AM

People from SIM make the UOL papers sound so hard then if they are able to do well and get FCH why not they instead drop out from there and ace A levels? since UOL is supposedly harder than local U

Ace A levels go Cambridge lor instead come here and ask 7k lol

Unregistered 18-08-2015 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71531)
hi all,

just to dispel some myths and obvious trolling here. I am about to finish a Master's degree at LSE (the real one). I previously did my undergrad in another UK university and decided to do a Master's to boost my CV and switch my field of studies. There are indeed Singaporean SIM-UOL students who enrolled in Master's degrees at LSE as well. A casual observation shows that most are in the MSc accounting and finance or economics.

I haven't got to hang out much with them because I'm not in the accounting or economics department, but I can gather from speaking to them that they are pretty bright and certainly worked really hard to be where they are. Don't form an opinion of these kids based on a few braggarts. At the end of day, many are at LSE or other universities working hard to pursue an advanced degree to boost their job prospects or to learn something new.

This guy's advice is not a troll so stfu local grads and get a life.Learn to accept SIM-LSE grads are better than you.We got a guy here who has been to LSE and says he has seen SIM grads there.Don't say crap like SIM fch equals NUS third class just accept NUS third class cannot get LSE and SIM first class can.

Yayapapaya LSE undergrad go F yourself.Idiot claims SIM cannot get LSE.

Unregistered 18-08-2015 04:50 AM

Hahahahah.

SIM logic is really pathetic.

"This guy said so, so it must be true!"

Really morons.

Unregistered 18-08-2015 08:36 AM

SIM-U0L grad here. Have been working real hard at work place just to catch up with local grads. Anyway just to say my course is real real easy to pass!

Unregistered 18-08-2015 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71620)
SIM-U0L grad here. Have been working real hard at work place just to catch up with local grads. Anyway just to say my course is real real easy to pass!

tO THE LOCAL GRADS. GO F*CK YOURSELF. LIMBEI IS FROM LSE, CLEMENTI. GOT A PROBLEM ? ALL MY FRIENDS ON FB ALSO PUT LSE, CLEMENTI. WHY ? BUAY SONG? I AM CURRENTLY DRAWING A BIRD. WHY ? YOU DRAW MORE THAN ME ?