Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 19-02-2021 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156543)
Wah this one really cb. Poor fella going SIM UOL already, isn't that punishment enough?

Why gotta keep making him feel like sh*t?

Think of it this way, I am merely giving him the truth.

if he can handle it, he will continue slaving off in the lower rung of society under me and my fellow local grads.

if he can't take it and offs himself, he will be cleansing the gene pool of his subhumanity and filthiness.

it is a win-win situation either way :)

#simdoggy
#UOLnotRMIT

Mahbow 19-02-2021 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156543)
Wah this one really cb. Poor fella going SIM UOL already, isn't that punishment enough?

Why gotta keep making him feel like sh*t?

At least he's not going to KapLAN

Unregistered 19-02-2021 01:23 PM

oi don’t self-reply liao. faster send ur mom over again tonight. if not how she afford to give you pocket money when u graduate jobless?

Unregistered 19-02-2021 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahbow (Post 156557)
At least he's not going to KapLAN

Eh bro, At least he's going to UOL not RMIT 😂

imagine unironically being proud of something like that though. SIM doggy must have lived a truly sad and pathetic life, to consider enrolling in UOL a success :(

#simdoggy
#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 19-02-2021 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156567)
oi don’t self-reply liao. faster send ur mom over again tonight. if not how she afford to give you pocket money when u graduate jobless?

Again, it is completely understandable you are in denial about just how many NUS/NTU/SMU grads and students have boned your mother's tight snatch (especially since these people are gonna be your boss in the future, assuming you don't kill yourself xd). Remember, the first stage of grief is acceptance - take your time :)

penguin 19-02-2021 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156573)
Eh bro, At least he's going to UOL not RMIT 😂

imagine unironically being proud of something like that though. SIM doggy must have lived a truly sad and pathetic life, to consider enrolling in UOL a success :(

#simdoggy
#UOLnotRMIT

Can relate lah. Every time I pass by the MRT and see the usual beggar there panhandling, I will see how much loose change I have. Usually I just drop 10 cents into his lap and he will smile at me, but yesterday I throw 20 cents and his smile was twice as wide.

I guess when you're that chui every little bit counts.

Unregistered 19-02-2021 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguin (Post 156576)
Can relate lah. Every time I pass by the MRT and see the usual beggar there panhandling, I will see how much loose change I have. Usually I just drop 10 cents into his lap and he will smile at me, but yesterday I throw 20 cents and his smile was twice as wide.

I guess when you're that chui every little bit counts.

No matter how chui you are, it's still human nature to wanna one-up your contemporaries.

For example, a 5'5 guy laughing at another guy who is 5'3

Or McDonald cashier laughing at hawker cleaner

In this case, SIM doggy, a UOL grad, laughing at RMIT grads

When viewed from above, it really is quite pathetic. Like watching a bunch of turds trying to argue about which one of them smells the best. But at the end of the day, UOL or RMIT grad, you are still a turd :(

#SIMDoggy

Unregistered 19-02-2021 03:12 PM

Want self-reply also don’t so obvious lah. Stupid sial this local uni kid.

Unregistered 19-02-2021 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156587)
Want self-reply also don’t so obvious lah. Stupid sial this local uni kid.

Again, completely understandable you are in denial about the number of NUS/NTU/SMU kids who have boned your mother. First stage is acceptance. We have time to work on that.

Unregistered 19-02-2021 08:31 PM

oi autistic kid, faster send ur mom over again tonight. if not how to give u pocket money when u graduate?

Unregistered 19-02-2021 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156622)
oi autistic kid, faster send ur mom over again tonight. if not how to give u pocket money when u graduate?

Again, not unless you let us NUS/NTU/SMU students have our way with your mother's delicious, ripe butt hole :)

#SIMDoggy

Unregistered 20-02-2021 12:55 AM

Try harder again next time

Unregistered 20-02-2021 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156636)
Try harder again next time

If only SIM doggy followed this piece of advice in his jc/poly days. Then maybe he would not be here getting abused by NUS BBA on the daily.

Who am I kidding, with a brain that smooth, it is not a matter of effort, but rather aptitude. Some people are just destined to rot in SIM University 😅

#SIMdoggy

Unregistered 20-02-2021 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156642)
If only SIM doggy followed this piece of advice in his jc/poly days. Then maybe he would not be here getting abused by NUS BBA on the daily.

Who am I kidding, with a brain that smooth, it is not a matter of effort, but rather aptitude. Some people are just destined to rot in SIM University 😅

#SIMdoggy

And some people are destined to go to NUS BBA only to rot on an Internet forum on a private university.

Unregistered 20-02-2021 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156644)
And some people are destined to go to NUS BBA only to rot on an Internet forum on a private university.

Tbh, I'd rather rot on a private university forum... than in private university itself... Lol ;)

ropapompomp 20-02-2021 11:25 AM

My ex colleague graduated 2nd upper as a finance major in UOLSIM. One day I mentioned time value of money to her when talking about investing, she asked me what's that.

Perhaps they should investigate UOLSIM for issuing fake degrees like Manav Bharti Uni in CECAland.

ropapompomp 20-02-2021 11:42 AM

cool story bro. satki leh i also ropapompomp.

faster send ur mum over oi

Unregistered 20-02-2021 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ropapompomp (Post 156646)
My ex colleague graduated 2nd upper as a finance major in UOLSIM. One day I mentioned time value of money to her when talking about investing, she asked me what's that.

Perhaps they should investigate UOLSIM for issuing fake degrees like Manav Bharti Uni in CECAland.

I believe this is why SIMs are paid up to 50% less than local graduates. Warranted imo.

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 20-02-2021 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ropapompomp (Post 156646)

And to respond to your statement, the quality of the SIM cohort (entry requirements = having a pulse) necessitate that its curriculum cannot be held to the standard of a proper university.

If so, all SIMs, including our resident SIM doggy here, would drop out and the university would have a zero percent graduation rate. Therefore, they must severely dumb down their degree so even the smoothest brained Pathlight peasant can pass.

In other words, it is a smart marketing tactic.

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 20-02-2021 12:36 PM

cool story bro. satki leh i also ropapompomp.

faster send ur mum over oi

batman 20-02-2021 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156655)
And to respond to your statement, the quality of the SIM cohort (entry requirements = having a pulse) necessitate that its curriculum cannot be held to the standard of a proper university.

If so, all SIMs, including our resident SIM doggy here, would drop out and the university would have a zero percent graduation rate. Therefore, they must severely dumb down their degree so even the smoothest brained Pathlight peasant can pass.

In other words, it is a smart marketing tactic.

#simdegreesmatter

Don't these SIM scum feel any tinge of shame when they try to apply for jobs with their lower than toilet paper degrees? Imagine going for an interview and competing with local grads with that trash.

Second upper already so jialat; those who graduated with second lower and worse might as well burn their degrees already.

Unregistered 20-02-2021 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batman (Post 156658)
Don't these SIM scum feel any tinge of shame when they try to apply for jobs with their lower than toilet paper degrees? Imagine going for an interview and competing with local grads with that trash.

Second upper already so jialat; those who graduated with second lower and worse might as well burn their degrees already.

Most have no shame and will apply regardless, because SIMs as a group just aren't aware of how cui they really are.

Case in point: SIM joker in this thread who unironically equates UOL to LSE. Brudder, you cannot even make it into local uni - now wanna compare yourself with overseas elite uni? 😂 Putting LSE/UCL on your resume as a SIM is an excellent way to out yourself as a both a liar and idiot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 79924)
You are the one who is 'unpolished', if there is even this word. Yes, the cert states UOL but my point is that UOL = LSE. You see the LSE website "High academic standards - the same stringent academic standards apply to all University of London degrees, whether students are taught internally at LSE or study individually at a distance."(lse.ac.uk/study/UOLIP/international_degree.aspx)

We are tested to the same academic standards as LSE, and are as good or even better than LSE. And LSE also admits in this website that University of London degrees include those taught at LSE. Means LSE = UOL.

So stop bashing people who put LSE, it is the same as UOL. And stop be jealous that you are from a non-UOL/non-LSE background.

Another SIM joker saying

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 39386)
This I agree. Those who go to Australia is most of the time cannot make it to local uni as well but parents very rich can send them there. In my opinion, if you are from an overseas uni that is not oxbridge/MIT/Caltech/Harvard that standard means you are just a rich kid. NUS already so high up there in rankings, if you go overseas it usually just means you couldnt get into the course that you want in NUS or even worse couldnt even get into NUS in the first place. Be it those who go to adelaide or queensland or sydney, NSW, Monash whatever all the same. Same as those second tier UK uni like Durham/Bristol/Sheffield/Manchester. If they didnt have money they would also be in SIM or in local uni but in a less competitive course that they dont want.

Another joker who believes SIM = Australian/tier 2 UK uni. The latter are real universities which grant real degrees and graduate real alumni. The entry requirements, while lower in some cases, are still there. SIM is a distance-learning degree mill which grants fake degrees (engineering/law degrees from SIM aren't accredited) for people who are clearly not cut out for tertiary education in the first place. There are no entry requirements. Even Pathlight kids can study at UOL 😂

So when all is said and done, no SIM can ever compete with a local grad. The disparity in brand name and perception is simply too large to overcome. Third class local degree will still be seen as superior to valedictorian of SIM university.

#simdegreesmatter

Ye kung 20-02-2021 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156666)
Most have no shame and will apply regardless, because SIMs as a group just aren't aware of how cui they really are.

Case in point: SIM joker in this thread who unironically equates UOL to LSE. Brudder, you cannot even make it into local uni - now wanna compare yourself with overseas elite uni? 😂 Putting LSE/UCL on your resume as a SIM is an excellent way to out yourself as a both a liar and idiot.

Another SIM joker saying

Another joker who believes SIM = Australian/tier 2 UK uni. The latter are real universities which grant real degrees and graduate real alumni. The entry requirements, while lower in some cases, are still there. SIM is a distance-learning degree mill which grants fake degrees (engineering/law degrees from SIM aren't accredited) for people who are clearly not cut out for tertiary education in the first place. There are no entry requirements. Even Pathlight kids can study at UOL 😂

So when all is said and done, no SIM can ever compete with a local grad. The disparity in brand name and perception is simply too large to overcome. Third class local degree will still be seen as superior to valedictorian of SIM university.

#simdegreesmatter

These SIM jokers always have a huge chip on their shoulder, trying their hardest to justify their pathetic degrees. Perhaps they should have just studied harder in the first place.

Unregistered 20-02-2021 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ye kung (Post 156670)
These SIM jokers always have a huge chip on their shoulder, trying their hardest to justify their pathetic degrees. Perhaps they should have just studied harder in the first place.

They most definitely do. The level of coping is unbelievable.

A look at the most common responses by SIMs in this thread...

-EQ>IQ
-SIMs get promoted faster because local grads only know how to study, don't know how to play office politics
-my friend graduated from SIM earning 10k first job in IB firm
-once you get your first job nobody cares where you get your degree from
-look at this SIM in a manger role (1 out of 1000 theory)

etc

Very sad, but at the same time hilarious to read.

Unregistered 20-02-2021 09:03 PM

Wah, this NUS BBA trash really sibei obsessed 😂

Dig out old posts just to self-reply, Saturday well spent.

Unregistered 20-02-2021 09:53 PM

Damn, I must learn from so many shifus here. How to be so free and still earn six digit a month with millions in liquid assets.

Unregistered 20-02-2021 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156680)
Wah, this NUS BBA trash really sibei obsessed 😂

Dig out old posts just to self-reply, Saturday well spent.

Again, nobody here s butt hurt enough to self-reply except for SIM Doggy.

You are in denial about how many NUS/NTU grads are laughing at you and fking your mom. We can work on that.

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 21-02-2021 09:24 AM

Haha quite typical to see the sim kid still thinking there's only 1 person bashing SIM grads

Unregistered 21-02-2021 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156692)
Haha quite typical to see the sim kid still thinking there's only 1 person bashing SIM grads

Smooth brain can only process things in 1 dimension LOL 😂

Why else do you think he is relegated to SIM ah?

Ye kung 21-02-2021 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156693)
Smooth brain can only process things in 1 dimension LOL 😂

Why else do you think he is relegated to SIM ah?

No surprise, Sim jokes have terrible linguistic and comprehension abilities

Unregistered 21-02-2021 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ye kung (Post 156695)
No surprise, Sim jokes have terrible linguistic and comprehension abilities

Comprehension abilities are nil.

SIM Doggy's creaseless brain simply cannot comprehend how there can be more than one local uni grad who is laughing at him.

Is he aware of how much of a joke SIM University is to us? Whenever NUS/NTU/SMU students feel down, we immediately view this thread to lift our spirits. No matter how bad life gets, it could be far worse - at least we're not in SIM :D

Like I said, it's quite sad, but at the same time hilarious.

#simdoggy

Unregistered 21-02-2021 10:45 AM

Get a life and stop spamming.

Ye kung 21-02-2021 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156701)
Get a life and stop spamming.

How about you get a job with your useless degree first, SIM trash?

Unregistered 21-02-2021 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ye kung (Post 156704)
How about you get a job with your useless degree first, SIM trash?

He got 4k starting job already. The specifics of which he will not reveal ;)

But seriously, show some respect pls. This guy might be SIM, but he goes to UOL, not RMIT. Completely different standard!

😂
😂
😂
😂

inbr 'self-reply'. self reply some more lah you fking filthy SIM doggy :D

#SIMdoggy
#SIMtrash

Unregistered 21-02-2021 02:08 PM

This guy confirm kena pwned by SIM-UOL. Nvr see local uni students this triggered before lol.

Unregistered 21-02-2021 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156710)
This guy confirm kena pwned by SIM-UOL. Nvr see local uni students this triggered before lol.

Yeh, we local uni kids can only pwn SIM RMIT. Those who upgrade to UOL, another level cannot touch alr 😂

#UOLnotRMIT

Ye kung 21-02-2021 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156711)
Yeh, we local uni kids can only pwn SIM RMIT. Those who upgrade to UOL, another level cannot touch alr 😂

#UOLnotRMIT

No one will take issue with you SIM trash if you accepted your lot in life. Just proactively bend over and pull down your pants to let NUS/NTU/SMU grads fk you over and over again.

The nail that sticks out needs to be hammered back in.

Unregistered 21-02-2021 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ye kung (Post 156713)
No one will take issue with you SIM trash if you accepted your lot in life. Just proactively bend over and pull down your pants to let NUS/NTU/SMU grads fk you over and over again.

The nail that sticks out needs to be hammered back in.

Accept lot in life = become bangala worker or hawker centre cleaner. McDonald cashier also can.

Imagine bombing out in As/Poly, and having the gall to enroll in a 'finance and econs' course at a distance learning, for-profit degree mill with the unironic intention of breaking into banking. Seriously zero shame leh. Banking requires a certain standard, even for the most cui roles. You think your toilet paper tier cert qualifies you?

Unregistered 21-02-2021 08:04 PM

Shut up and be miserable somewhere else. Spam so much, you want me to spit on you?

Woosh 21-02-2021 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156729)
Shut up and be miserable somewhere else. Spam so much, you want me to spit on you?

SIM doggy behave yourself or no treats for you tonight!