Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 09-02-2021 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155982)
stop replying to ur own posts u mong. rmb to send ur mom over tonight again ah.

Lol. A bit angry so many local uni students and grads had their turn with your poor mother. understandable ;)

#SIMDoggy

Unregistered 09-02-2021 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156006)
Why you make your poor mother until like this sia.

All she wants is a kid who makes it to local uni. Not a #SIMdoggy failure. Go to private uni and get fake degree.

Trust me, I may be a tad harsh (I know you're probably crying after all the abuse I put you through) but the things I say here are ultimately for your own good.

Since you're too smooth brained to make it to NUS/NTU/SMU, and too peasant to go overseas to study, I recommend killing yourself. It's the only way to salvage your reputation and family name at this point. Mull over it, doggy :)

#UOLnotRMIT
#4ksalarynospecifics

I doubt poor SIM doggy can salvage his family name at this point when his poor mother has tasted the c*cks of a thousand NUS and NTU grads LOL 😂

Tbh, she is the one I really feel sorry for here :(

#simdoggy
#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 09-02-2021 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156007)
I doubt poor SIM doggy can salvage his family name at this point when his poor mother has tasted the c*cks of a thousand NUS and NTU grads LOL 😂

#simdoggy
#UOLnotRMIT

oi sim forum dog, stop changing the topic & self-replying. no time for tears, send ur mom over again tonight.

Unregistered 09-02-2021 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156007)

#simdoggy
#UOLnotRMIT

Don't forget about SMU.

I am SMU comp sci. Came twice on her t*ts, good break from uni. :)

#SIMdoggy

Unregistered 10-02-2021 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156014)
Tell u how many times alr, dog.

No an*l no send. Tio bo?

My NUS friend fck your mother from every conceivable hole alr. Mouth, breast fck (sliding d*ck in between her two bobs lol), vag fck. Cum all over her alr. But she never let us try an*l.

#UOLnotRMIT

hello, why u so angry? ur mom told me ystd u happily sent her over cus u dont have to worry about pocket money leh.

the entire time she was telling me how worried she is for u bcuz dbs rejected u twice and u are locking urself up during cny. send her again tonight ok, she still need to pack ang bao and bai nian without u.

Unregistered 10-02-2021 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156033)
hello, why u so angry? ur mom told me ystd u happily sent her over cus u dont have to worry about pocket money leh.

the entire time she was telling me how worried she is for u bcuz dbs rejected u twice and u are locking urself up during cny. send her again tonight ok, she still need to pack ang bao and bai nian without u.

Angry cos she wont let me an*l 😠

You know how many times I c*m inside her vag already? Must be over 100. Getting very boring now tbh. Bj also, can only do so many times before sian LOL. Of course I angry sia.

Let me an*l ur mommy already lah SIM Dog 😠

#UOLnotRMIT
#4ksalarynospecifics

Unregistered 10-02-2021 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156039)
Angry cos she wont let me an*l 😠

You know how many times I c*m inside her vag already? Must be over 100. Getting very boring now tbh. Bj also, can only do so many times before sian LOL. Of course I angry sia.

Let me an*l ur mommy already lah SIM Dog 😠

#UOLnotRMIT
#4ksalarynospecifics

NTU biz here.

Agree. Quite cruel for SIM doggy mother to deny an*l. We try every position alr. Doggy, standing missionary, bj, etc. But never get to taste her ass hole 😠

Liddat, teasing sia. Sick of filling her mouth up with cum alr I want dat ass 😠

#UOLnotRMIT
#simdoggy

Unregistered 10-02-2021 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156041)
update: latest bid is 10cents

spare a thought for his mom pls. her son pathetic until need to reply to his own posts on the internet. 1 cent is too little.

Reply own posts?

Brudder... dis all my local U brothers coming out of the woodwork and sharing their experiences with your mother LOL 😂

NUS, SMU, NTU... we've all tasted her p*ssy and filled holes (except butt 😠) with our seed :D

Your mom has really been making the rounds on us local U students LOL. Can't really blame her - she's trying to compensate for the failings of her doggy son :(

But hey, at least u go to UOL not RMIT right LOL 😂

#UOLnotRMIT
#4ksalarynospecifics

Unregistered 10-02-2021 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156047)
Reply own posts?

Brudder... dis all my local U brothers coming out of the woodwork and sharing their experiences with your mother LOL 😂

NUS, SMU, NTU... we've all tasted her p*ssy and filled holes (except butt 😠) with our seed :D

Your mom has really been making the rounds on us local U students LOL. Can't really blame her - she's trying to compensate for the failings of her doggy son :(

#UOLnotRMIT
#4ksalarynospecifics

Ditto... SMU Econs here. SIM Doggy mother gives excellent blow jobs... Lookin forward to the next one 👍

Unregistered 10-02-2021 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156041)
update: latest bid is 10cents

spare a thought for his mom pls. her son pathetic until need to reply to his own posts on the internet. 1 cent is too little.

You mean that's not his local u "brothers" synchronizing perfectly? Imagine my shock.

LOL 1 cent is already too much for her mum la bruh

Unregistered 10-02-2021 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156053)
You mean that's not his local u "brothers" synchronizing perfectly? Imagine my shock.

NUS law student here.

Your mom has really juicy t*ts. I milked them for an hour last night. While she was sucking off two SMU students LOL :D

#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 10-02-2021 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156053)

SIM Doggy in denial that THIS many local U grads have had their way with his poor mother :(

It's ok lah brudder... first step is shock. You've already passed that
😂

#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 10-02-2021 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156047)
Reply own posts?

#UOLnotRMIT
#4ksalarynospecifics

hello can don't waste time type essay all in here and other forums? im believe im the highest bidder, send her over again tonight. she still have to pack ang bao and bai nian without u.

Unregistered 10-02-2021 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156058)
hello can don't waste time type essay all in here and other forums? im believe im the highest bidder, send her over again tonight. she still have to pack ang bao and bai nian without u.

Dun let me an*l ur mommy I wont send over 😠

Unregistered 10-02-2021 06:41 PM

Lol SIMGE fella really tio pok till go kisiao already.

Unregistered 10-02-2021 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156071)
Lol SIMGE fella really tio pok till go kisiao already.

Lol it's the poor mother I really feel sorry about

So disappointed in son until liddat... :(

#simdoggy
#simtrash

Unregistered 10-02-2021 11:40 PM

try harder again next time

Unregistered 10-02-2021 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156092)
try harder again next time

Don’t need to go psychotic and self-reply both sides ok. You are already a big fat L, please don’t descend to the point of no return Mr DBS Dream Job 😂

Unregistered 11-02-2021 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156097)
Don’t need to go psychotic and self-reply both sides ok. You are already a big fat L, please don’t descend to the point of no return Mr DBS Dream Job 😂

haha, so obvious the simge fella self replying for so many times alr..

really gone case

Unregistered 14-02-2021 06:19 PM

eh fking cb doggy

I say you can stop ah?

SIM doggy/trash, your only purpose in life (other than generally failing at every thing you do) is to entertain NUS BBA on this forum.

As your superior, you are not allowed to leave, unless I give you permission - and that will never happen. In other words, I will continue abusing you until either the forum shuts down or you commit suicide. Speaking of the latter, I would highly recommend it - you would finally be doing the world a favor by cleansing the gene pool of your peasantry and filthiness.

Daily reminder SIM doggy is proud of going to UOL over RMIT, will call police if you make fun of SIMs, and disappointed his dear mother until she seek out NUS ah boy to fck 😂

Now reply, doggy :D

#simdegreesmatter
#simdoggy
#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 14-02-2021 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156237)
eh fking cb doggy

I say you can stop ah?

SIM doggy/trash, your only purpose in life (other than generally failing at every thing you do) is to entertain NUS BBA on this forum.

As your superior, you are not allowed to leave, unless I give you permission - and that will never happen. In other words, I will continue abusing you until either the forum shuts down or you commit suicide. Speaking of the latter, I would highly recommend it - you would finally be doing the world a favor by cleansing the gene pool of your peasantry and filthiness.

Daily reminder SIM doggy is proud of going to UOL over RMIT, will call police if you make fun of SIMs, and disappointed his dear mother until she seek out NUS ah boy to fck 😂

#simdegreesmatter
#simdoggy
#UOLnotRMIT

Dafuggggg??

Unregistered 14-02-2021 10:46 PM

Is there a jobless guy keep spamming and having a monologue ?

Moi from NTU but amuse by the troll

Unregistered 15-02-2021 09:59 AM

Quote:

eh fking cb doggy

I say you can stop ah?

#simdegreesmatter
#simdoggy
#UOLnotRMIT

heartless btard, you made him rope already lah. Bullied to suicide.

He failure in life already lah. Bomb out in school. No choice attend fake uni get fake degree. Now coping with imaginary 4k starting salary. Then he come here kena abused by NUS kid. Walao if I were him I would also cry sia.

A bit cruel no?

Unregistered 15-02-2021 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156052)
The fact that you didn’t bombed your As, made it to NUS, studied 4 years, failed to convert & all you have to brag about is applying to DBS GA (3.8k).

Again, even SIM grads in ACN are doing better than you (provided you can even beg your way back to DBS to find yourself shoulder-to-shoulder to SIM-UOL grads in the GA programme). Keep coping.

Oops, cny mood still in the air.

Unregistered 15-02-2021 01:29 PM

Settle down, Mr DBS Reject x2.

Read the thread title. I’m not the one obsessing over Internet forums trying to salvage whatever self-esteem that is left 🤷🏻*♂️

Thanks for keeping our thread alive even during CNY though. Feel better alright? There’s no need to contemplate suicide :(

#cnylaughingstock #85rpcleaner #localunitrash

Unregistered 15-02-2021 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156281)
Settle down, Mr DBS Reject x2.

Read the thread title. I’m not the one obsessing over Internet forums trying to salvage whatever self-esteem that is left 🤷🏻*♂️

Thanks for keeping our thread alive even during CNY though. Feel better alright? There’s no need to contemplate suicide :(

#cnylaughingstock #85rpcleaner #localunitrash

Thanks for heeding my command and crawling back for further abuse, Mr 4k salary.

It does feel good finger blasting your mother to ecstacy whilst mogging you to the 7th layer of hell LOL :D

Reply, doggy. Reply for further abuse. It's your job to feed NUS BBA ego :)

#UOLnotRMIT
#4ksalarynospecifics

Unregistered 15-02-2021 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156291)
I am indeed obsessed - haven't experienced this degree of pleasure since the last time your mother gave me head (30s ago LOL) :D

Please keep posting doggy! Like I said, you aren't allowed to leave until I say so, or you kill yourself 😂 Mogging SIM Doggies as NUS BBA delights me to no end :)

> tfw SIM Doggy kena abused to the point where he must fabricate imaginary salaries to cope. Quite evidently, the degree of abuse is unbearable :(

#UOLnotRMIT
#SIMdoggy

Lol wtf. NUS BBA now all this standard? Xiao joke.

Unregistered 15-02-2021 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156296)

Posing as someone else eh doggy

Unregistered 15-02-2021 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156297)
Posing as someone else eh doggy

The number of NUS students and grads that have pumped your mother full of their seed can be quite hard to accept, SIM doggy :(

#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 15-02-2021 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156296)

I think only this guy a bit siao. Whole cny making noise posting everywhere. Mb he no family ah.

Unregistered 16-02-2021 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156305)
I think only this guy a bit siao. Whole cny making noise posting everywhere. Mb he no family ah.

Gong alr, poor SIM Doggy abused until siao & talking to himself :(

#SIMdoggy
#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 16-02-2021 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156253)
Dafuggggg??

pardon him. he’s just going through a meltdown. had to send his mom to my place for a few cents the past week to help set and clean the table during the lunar new year.

Unregistered 16-02-2021 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156318)
pardon him. he’s just going through a meltdown. had to send his mom to my place for a few cents the past week to help set and clean the table during the lunar new year.

Meltdown bc SIM Doggy mommy won't let me anal her 😠

How much abuse do I have to put her son through until she opens them cheeks for me 😠

#UOLnotRMIT
#simdoggy

Unregistered 18-02-2021 07:02 AM

Quote:

eh fking cb doggy

I say you can stop ah?

#simdegreesmatter
#simdoggy
#UOLnotRMIT

Oi, filthy SIM trash, why no reply for 2 days? Cb you wanna be bad doggy and ignore command? I beat your mother next time I see her - dat what you want, doggy?

Don't want me hurt your dear mother, then be an obedient b*tch and reply. NUS BBA isn't done abusing you yet :D

#SIMtrash
#SIMdoggy
#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 18-02-2021 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156419)
Oi, filthy SIM trash, why no reply for 2 days? Cb you wanna be bad doggy and ignore command? I beat your mother next time I see her - dat what you want, doggy?

Don't want me hurt your dear mother, then be an obedient b*tch and reply. NUS BBA isn't done abusing you yet :D

#SIMtrash
#SIMdoggy
#UOLnotRMIT

Do you realised that you're a cyber bully?

Unregistered 18-02-2021 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156422)
Do you realised that you're a cyber bully?

He isn’t the cyber bully. He is the one getting cyber bullied lol.

Who the hell obsesses over a Internet forum on SIM-UOL? Why so hurt? Late night also post, early morning also post.

Just rot in your corner quietly, noisy sial.

Unregistered 18-02-2021 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156435)
He isn’t the cyber bully. He is the one getting cyber bullied lol.

Who the hell obsesses over a Internet forum on SIM-UOL? Why so hurt? Late night also post, early morning also post.

Just rot in your corner quietly, noisy sial.

Good doggy, I won't beat your mom.

Remember - you are not allowed to leave, until I give you permission, or until you kill yourself :D

#SIMDoggy

Unregistered 18-02-2021 01:12 PM

Quote:

#SIMtrash
#SIMdoggy
#UOLnotRMIT

wah, u really r autistic aren’t u? lmao

anw send ur mom over again tonight thx. cant empathise but what i can perhaps do is to increase the offer from 2 cents to 3.

Unregistered 18-02-2021 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156453)
wah, u really r autistic aren’t u? lmao

anw send ur mom over again tonight thx. cant empathise but what i can perhaps do is to increase the offer from 2 cents to 3.

Not until you let me clap ur moms tight little butt hole 😡

#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 19-02-2021 11:41 AM

Quote:

#SIMtrash
#SIMdoggy
#UOLnotRMIT

Wah this one really cb. Poor fella going SIM UOL already, isn't that punishment enough?

Why gotta keep making him feel like sh*t?