Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 04-08-2015 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70934)
What a fool! He generated all this just because he tried to show off with some stupid post. And what has he gotten out of it? None of the answers he was seeking. Just a bunch of insults.

He could have avoided all this by writing normally and not trying too hard.

I am glad to know he has decided not to reply further. I hope he has learnt something.

Sad case.

No,I've not learnt anything.

You can call me a clown,make fun of me and mock my English but what you can never do,is take away my determination to succeed and make it to LSE.

I don't need to tell you anything because your very presence on this page says it all.

Unregistered 05-08-2015 12:38 PM

Anyone from Goldsmiths CIS course in SIM UOL? Can please advise what kind of jobs one can look for and what salary one can expect? Also for graduates with zero experience,which would be an ideal place to start off? Thanks

Unregistered 05-08-2015 12:45 PM

Haha another please teach me how to shake leg get big $ post. A lot of old timers with same pattern in ministry & SAF.

Unregistered 05-08-2015 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71063)
Haha another please teach me how to shake leg get big $ post. A lot of old timers with same pattern in ministry & SAF.

Shake other ppl third leg can make big $

Unregistered 05-08-2015 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71023)
Since you're a first class graduate,is it possible to gain admissions for a masters program at a local U,satisfying all entry requirements of course?

errrrrr.. unaccredited distance learning programme to a masters? only if its distant learning again.

don't bother trying for nus even. my friends who work there on the masters programme received a couple of deluded SIM going in so proud yaya papaya with their SIM degree asking to apply.

immediate rejection.

Unregistered 05-08-2015 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by temp111 (Post 71004)
Damn man. I am only a psle holder. Not as delusional as u. U local uni grad u tink u big fark deserve special treatment.

Fark ur mum dude.

I grad from local uni. PA 163k (aft tax) own a condo and thinking of changing to sls.

Unregistered 05-08-2015 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71046)
No,I've not learnt anything.

You can call me a clown,make fun of me and mock my English but what you can never do,is take away my determination to succeed and make it to LSE.

I don't need to tell you anything because your very presence on this page says it all.

Yup, some people never learn.

No wonder go SIM.

Unregistered 05-08-2015 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by temp111 (Post 71031)
Retarded idiot. Noob shite.

You dun tok so much lah. You dun even have a degree lor. You will never win.

Unregistered 05-08-2015 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71086)
Yup, some people never learn.

No wonder go SIM.

No lah. Is because after going SIM, they become SIMian.

Unregistered 06-08-2015 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71089)
No lah. Is because after going SIM, they become SIMian.

You jealous of SIM grads huh? Why would you make fun of Sim students if you weren't ? Sounds logical.Bloody nosy local grad,come here only to stir ****.I already say,you jobless then go someother page,don't come here.