Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 07-02-2021 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155852)
The fact that you didnít bombed your As, made it to NUS, studied 4 years, failed to convert & all you have to brag about is applying to DBS GA (3.8k).

Again, even SIM grads in ACN are doing better than you (provided you can even beg your way back to DBS to find yourself shoulder-to-shoulder to SIM-UOL grads in the GA programme). Keep coping.

Go NUS BBA until like that. Really damn pathetic. What a waste of time and money.

Your cousins confirm thank you for being this yearís #cnylaughingstock 😂

Unregistered 07-02-2021 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155853)
youíre the one trying to cope/over-compensate for being absolute trash in our forums for like a year? lmao

85rp, nus biz, 4 years of local uni education only to get trolled on a private uni thread & rejected by fking dbs ga (sh*t pay somemore). go be sad someone else or sell ur mom for $$ lah

facepalm sia srsly this clown

Why I need to sell my mom

I never let her down by going to private diploma mill

Lol

but hey, at least you went to UOL instead of RMIT right. That's gotta count for something... :(

#simdegreesmatter
#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 07-02-2021 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155854)
Go NUS BBA until like that. Really damn pathetic. What a waste of time and money.

Your cousins confirm thank you for being this yearís #cnylaughingstock 😂

NUS BBA --> Copenhagen Business School exchange (damn atas EU business school sia)

Liddat SIM how to compete sia. UOL or RMIT, DL learning trash is DL trash. Mogged into oblivion siol :(

#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 07-02-2021 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155860)
My offer still stands.

Interesting. I'll accept it, if you can convince your mom to let me an*l her. She let me drill my NUS c*ck into every hole except her ass hole. Lol.

Can u do it? :D

#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 08-02-2021 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155889)
Will gladly accept offer, if you can convince your mom to allow me access to her butt hole.

:)

#UOLnotRMIT
#4ksalarynospecifics

Even you yourself also know itís an impossible task. Cannot convince leh. 85rp, 4 years NUS Biz, uni help you get DBS internship but you still cannot convert or get into their measly 3.8k programme, rly damn trash never see before tbh LOL

Just continue to drown your sorrows in our forums ba. No better alternatives, this is as bright as your future can possibly get. No worries though, will hire your mom so that she can provide her 25 year old son with pocket money. 1% of my 4.5k starting salary so that works out to be $45 so about 4500 chores? Pretty decent given both of your intellectual levels.

#cnylaughingstock #rlylocalunitrash

Unregistered 08-02-2021 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155890)
Even you yourself also know itís an impossible task. Cannot convince leh. 85rp, 4 years NUS Biz, uni help you get DBS internship but you still cannot convert or get into their measly 3.8k programme, rly damn trash never see before tbh LOL

Just continue to drown your sorrows in our forums ba. No better alternatives, this is as bright as your future can possibly get. No worries though, will hire your mom so that she can provide her 25 year old son with pocket money. 1% of my 4.5k starting salary so that works out to be $45 so about 4500 chores? Pretty decent given both of your intellectual levels.

#cnylaughingstock #rlylocalunitrash

Essay number 2. (SIM standard)

Thank you for putting in this much effort :D

Now, why not reply to my offer? I wanna an*l your mother so bad man! :(

Or you deliberately avoiding the topic of me clapping the f out of your mother's cheeks? ;)

#RMITnotUOL
#4ksalarynospecifics

Unregistered 08-02-2021 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155891)
The fact that you didnít bombed your As, made it to NUS, studied 4 years, failed to convert & all you have to brag about is applying to DBS GA (3.8k).

Again, even SIM grads in ACN are doing better than you (provided you can even beg your way back to DBS to find yourself shoulder-to-shoulder to SIM-UOL grads in the GA programme). Keep coping.

No wonder youíd think thatís an essay.

The topic all along has been about how loserish you are btw. Get a job and stop taking pocket money from your mom. We can only do so much to help.

That said, do come back to our forums for more abuse please. You literally make me feel so much better about myself with each passing day I canít even LOL

#85rpcleaner #localunitrash #cnylaughingstock

Unregistered 08-02-2021 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155894)
No wonder youíd think thatís an essay.

The topic all along has been about how loserish you are btw. Get a job and stop taking pocket money from your mom. We can only do so much to help.

That said, do come back to our forums for more abuse please. You literally make me feel so much better about myself with each passing day I canít even LOL

#85rpcleaner #localunitrash #cnylaughingstock

Ngl, your mom helping a lot by taking boatloads of my c*m in her mouth and p*ssy every day. Ty.

You are welcome for the esteem boost. I imagine one who is proud of going to UOL over RMIT greatly needs it :)

#UOLnotRMIT
#4ksalarynospecifics

Unregistered 08-02-2021 03:04 PM

Seriously why is 85/90 getting into NUS BBA something to brag about there are so many others with 90 RP with H3 distinction and they aren't here trying to make themselves feel better by goading people who graduated from private universities? There are many high achievers who graduated from there (working in BB, MNCs, etc). Why is someone who can't even get into a local bank GA laughing at them? Also, for the UOL grad, we get it you have a 4.5k job, why can't you be the bigger person and stop letting the guy's insults get to you. In summary, both of y'all should stop your lame-ass arguments it's getting old and irrelevant. Maybe take it offline, without the anonymity, see if y'all got the balls to even hurl such insults at each other.

Unregistered 08-02-2021 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155921)
Seriously why is 85/90 getting into NUS BBA something to brag about there are so many others with 90 RP with H3 distinction and they aren't here trying to make themselves feel better by goading people who graduated from private universities? There are many high achievers who graduated from there (working in BB, MNCs, etc). Why is someone who can't even get into a local bank GA laughing at them? Also, for the UOL grad, we get it you have a 4.5k job, why can't you be the bigger person and stop letting the guy's insults get to you. In summary, both of y'all should stop your lame-ass arguments it's getting old and irrelevant. Maybe take it offline, without the anonymity, see if y'all got the balls to even hurl such insults at each other.

It's all relative lah bro.

You don't see me stepping into Harvard forum and bragging about my NUS BBA. Because that would only make me look like an idiot.

However, compared to private DL trash (like Mr 4k salary here) I am quite simply God. Superior in every way. Disparity in brand name, respect, prestige and outcomes are overwhelming - UOL trash doesn't stand a chance.

He's getting extremely triggered by my posts, so I shall keep going. I am also forcing him to waste more time browsing the forum and keeping up with other threads where I trash on SIM. SIM Warrior/Captain, after all, as well as my own dog :D

#4ksalarynospecifics
#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 08-02-2021 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151479)
Daily reminder. Wounding SIM feelings is an offence punishable by imprisonment.

#yousaysimbadICALLPOLICE!

Daily reminder. Wounding SIM feelings is an offence punishable by imprisonment.

#yousaysimbadICALLPOLICE!

Unregistered 08-02-2021 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155924)
Daily reminder. Wounding SIM feelings is an offence punishable by imprisonment.

#yousaysimbadICALLPOLICE!

oi 2 cents for your mom

Unregistered 08-02-2021 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155926)
oi 2 cents for your mom

big sweaty NUS balls for ur mommy

Unregistered 08-02-2021 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155928)
big sweaty NUS balls for ur mommy

hello, 2 cents for your mom.

Unregistered 08-02-2021 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155929)
hello, 2 cents for your mom.

Daily reminder, SIM doggy goes to SIM UOL not SIM RMIT hor

Pay some repect!

#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 08-02-2021 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155933)
dont see any other bids. i bid 2 cents so im technically in the lead right? send her over tonight thanks.

Oh goasojdoonasi

Another boatload into the mouth of SIM doggy mommy.

Unregistered 08-02-2021 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155934)
Oh goasojdoonasi

Another boatload into the mouth of SIM doggy mommy.

2 cents for your mom hello

Unregistered 08-02-2021 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155935)
2 cents for your mom hello

Only if u allow me an*l on urs
😠

I WANT DEM CHEEKS!

#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 08-02-2021 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155936)
Only if u allow me an*l on urs
😠

I WANT DEM CHEEKS!

#UOLnotRMIT

i believe Iím the highest bidder, send her over tonight thanks. will tip her 3 cents so nice nice 5 cents.

Unregistered 08-02-2021 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155937)
i believe Iím the highest bidder, send her over tonight thanks. will tip her 3 cents so nice nice 5 cents.

Ohha asajsajsidjpasd

Another boatload, this time in between her roast beef flaps :D

#milf
#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 08-02-2021 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 150968)
SIM UOL 'graduates', why even bother putting First Class Honours on your linkedin?

It's the equivalent of a 170cm guy proclaiming himself king of the manlets

Or a homeless dude laughing at another homeless dude on the street below

Like congrats, you are the best of the worst. At the top of the trash heap. Not exactly something to be proud of if you ask me.

At the end of the day, you SIM UOL are all losers.

Damn. Re-reading this legendary threat, there are some gems here.

Reposting for truth.

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 08-02-2021 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155937)
i believe Iím the highest bidder, send her over tonight thanks. will tip her 3 cents so nice nice 5 cents.

I bid 6 cents. Sorry you have to do better bro :)

Unregistered 08-02-2021 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155943)
I bid 6 cents. Sorry you have to do better bro :)

i bid 7 cents.

Unregistered 08-02-2021 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155938)
Ohha asajsajsidjpasd

Another boatload, this time in between her roast beef flaps :D

#milf
#UOLnotRMIT

tf u typing? spasm ah? is ur mom otw bo?

Unregistered 08-02-2021 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155947)
tf u typing? spasm ah? is ur mom otw bo?

C*mming ur mommys mouth mah :D

#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 08-02-2021 09:36 PM

donít avoid the topic. faster send ur mom over u mong.

Unregistered 08-02-2021 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155949)
donít avoid the topic. faster send ur mom over u mong.

Only if u let me an*l your mommy in return :D

#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 08-02-2021 09:48 PM

Snoooghnadk

Came again into SIM mommy mouth. Fk :D

#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 08-02-2021 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155951)
i bid 7 cents then



update: I have outbid this guy by 6 cents. have to go higher if interested.

I bid eight cents just for fun

Unregistered 08-02-2021 09:50 PM

Snoooghnadk

Came again into SIM mommy mouth. Fk

#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 08-02-2021 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155944)
Wah.

This time 2 essays.

my doggy is getting really excited LOL 😂

Again, thank you for the exceedingly kind offer - but I would rather not taint my network with SIM trash like you. Do not want my local U peers to look down on me. Hope you understand lah trash ;)

Also, ITE lecturer thread I got reply... what are you waiting for, doggy? Another mouthful of my c*m in your mommy's mouth? Hahahaha 😂

#UOLnotRMIT

You rly argue like how you compete 😂

Told you I ainít connecting with trash liao, simple English also cannot comprehend 🤦 No surprises there la, wouldnít expect anything less from Mr DBS Dream Job. If I were you, Iíll also feel ps to share my LinkedIn.

Enjoy CNY struggling with inferiority complex okie. Always remember ó we are not on the same level. Even SIM grads in ACN/Local Banks are earning more than you, and Iím literally a good two tiers above them & hence you LOL (one year younger too btw ó srsly why are you so loserish ah?)

#cnylaughingstock #85rpcleaner #dbsrejectx2

Unregistered 08-02-2021 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155959)
You rly argue like how you compete 😂

Told you I ainít connecting with trash liao, simple English also cannot comprehend 🤦 No surprises there la, wouldnít expect anything less from Mr DBS Dream Job. If I were you, Iíll also feel ps to share my LinkedIn.

Enjoy CNY struggling with inferiority complex okie. Always remember ó we are not on the same level. Even SIM grads in ACN/Local Banks are earning more than you, and Iím literally a good two tiers above them & hence you LOL (one year younger too btw ó srsly why are you so loserish ah?)

#cnylaughingstock #85rpcleaner #dbsrejectx2

Dun wanna connect, why you keep begging for my linkedin like I beg for your mom's butt hole? Brudder, you wanna connect, connect with your fellow SIMs. No NUS or NTU grad is gonna risk their reputation to taint their network with DL trash like you lah :(

Btw, ITE thread got update. What are you waiting for, doggy? You got a job to do! LMAO

#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 09-02-2021 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155963)
Dun wanna connect, why you keep begging for my linkedin like I beg for your mom's butt hole? Brudder, you wanna connect, connect with your fellow SIMs. No NUS or NTU grad is gonna risk their reputation to taint their network with DL trash like you lah :(

Btw, ITE thread got update. What are you waiting for, doggy? You got a job to do! LMAO

#UOLnotRMIT

You should tell that to your annoying local uni peers. They taking up quite a bit of space in my connections list, always bothering me asking for tips/guidance on how to break into my graduate programme/previous intern company. Some even use LinkedIn Mail (damn cringe srsly) 🤦*♂️

Who knows - maybe you are actually one of them. Wouldnít be too surprised tbh 🤷🏻*♂️

Unregistered 09-02-2021 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155963)
Dun wanna connect, why you keep begging for my linkedin like I beg for your mom's butt hole? Brudder, you wanna connect, connect with your fellow SIMs. No NUS or NTU grad is gonna risk their reputation to taint their network with DL trash like you lah :(

Btw, ITE thread got update. What are you waiting for, doggy? You got a job to do! LMAO

#UOLnotRMIT

dont forum hop and self reply thr when u are getting owned in this forum pls. we talking impt stuff, 9 cents for ur mom. send her over again tonight thanks.

Unregistered 09-02-2021 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155965)
Interesting.

I am drawing parallels to SIM Doggy's mother. She is a known sex worker for local uni students and grads - although can you still call it sex work when he does it for free?

Just try it - put on a NUS or NTU shirt, and she immediately stoops down, rips your pants off, and wraps her lips around your c*ck! 😂

This one not prostitute, this one sex robot already LOL.

#UOLnotRMIT

Dude, no way.

Just came back from Bukit Timah campus and saw this weird homeless woman sniffing the ground. She told me she was looking for local uni students.

I forgot I was wearing my Sheares Hall shirt. She immediately tackled me to the ground, pulled off my pants and boxers, and swallowed my c*ck. Started sucking on my sausage like her life depended on it, before I finally came inside her mouth. She swallowed like a good girl.

Must have been this SIM Doggy mother you are talking about LOL. The weird thing is, she wouldn't shut up about how much of a failure her son was for going to private uni. She told me she beat the f*ck out of him and kicked him out of the house when he boasted about going to UOL over RMIT ;)

Damn, I guess this is what happens when you disappoint your dear mother and go to SIM... Scary stuff indeed.

#UOLnotRMIT
#4ksalarynospecifics

Unregistered 09-02-2021 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155969)
You should tell that to your annoying local uni peers. They taking up quite a bit of space in my connections list, always bothering me asking for tips/guidance on how to break into my graduate programme/previous intern company. Some even use LinkedIn Mail (damn cringe srsly) 🤦*♂️

Who knows - maybe you are actually one of them. Wouldnít be too surprised tbh 🤷🏻*♂️

They asking you where you mom is lah brudder. Smooth brain smooth until marble LOL.
😂

Dun blame them, I horny NUS/NTU student, I also go for free bj from SIM Doggy mother. Free what, better than geylang prostitute right :D

So pls don't flatter yourself, trash... I guarantee they just wanna c*m inside your filthy whore of a mothers' mouth. Dog :)

#UOLnotRMIT
#4ksalarynospecifics

Unregistered 09-02-2021 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155976)
They asking you where you mom is lah brudder. Smooth brain smooth until marble LOL.
😂

Dun blame them, I horny NUS/NTU student, I also go for free bj from SIM Doggy mother. Free what, better than geylang prostitute right :D

So pls don't flatter yourself, trash... I guarantee they just wanna c*m inside your filthy whore of a mothers' mouth. Dog :)

#UOLnotRMIT
#4ksalarynospecifics

oi sim forum dog, dont change topic. send ur mom over again tonight thanks.

Unregistered 09-02-2021 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155976)
They asking you where you mom is lah brudder. Smooth brain smooth until marble LOL.
😂

Dun blame them, I horny NUS/NTU student, I also go for free bj from SIM Doggy mother. Free what, better than geylang prostitute right :D

So pls don't flatter yourself, trash... I guarantee they just wanna c*m inside your filthy whore of a mothers' mouth. Dog :)

#UOLnotRMIT
#4ksalarynospecifics

NUS student here. I fked her in the shower. Standing position. Came all over her t*ts. Was good fun, would do again.

Ty SIM Doggy for making your mother until like this, I guess :D

#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 09-02-2021 11:47 AM

stop replying to ur own posts u mong. rmb to send ur mom over tonight again ah.

Unregistered 09-02-2021 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155978)
NUS student here. I fked her in the shower. Standing position. Came all over her t*ts. Was good fun, would do again.

Ty SIM Doggy for making your mother until like this, I guess :D

#UOLnotRMIT

NBS grad here.

I solicitated her for a night. Came in her mouth twice, in her snatch thrice, and standing missionary in the shower as well.

Any other local grads have experiences with SIM Doggy mother, please do share :D

This thread is starting to get interesting LOL

#UOLnotRMIT


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2