Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 01-08-2015 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70889)
It is obvious that you are sorely lacking in critical analysis skills and trying to cover it up.

I doubt you would even be able to pass your exams, nevermind the class of honours.

This will be my last reply to you.

Continue to live in your imaginary world.

You have a knack for evading questions lol I'm trying to cover skills I lack ? How absurd can you get? Lol You doubt I will pass my exams and I KNOW you will work under a SIM grad Lol

It's pointless even talking to you and btw your not doing me a favour by replying.

You seem to ask me a 20 mark question something which isn't even part of the discussion. Demonstrates your ineptitude to perceive what's being discussed.
This is my final reply on this as well.Have a good day!

Unregistered 02-08-2015 12:19 AM

sim clown trying to haolian his england skill

Unregistered 02-08-2015 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70914)

Simi england skill? He uses words in an inappropriate manner. Probably just searched them on a thesaurus or something. Would recommend a course in academic writing (not sure if sim offers those tho) .

Unregistered 02-08-2015 04:22 PM

Double confirm plus chop - SIM ppl cannot write to save their lives. Unfortunately, these are the very same ppl who inadvertently put their flaws on display as a result of their insatiable desire to show off. That individual who sparked off this latest series of responses with his painfully long and empty post is a prime example.

Unregistered 02-08-2015 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70914)

It's ok to be a "clown". We all have our flaws and inadequacies. Like that "clown" said in one of his responses, "nobody is perfect!"

But it is plain stupidity and madness to be a clown AND be a show off. Seems like SIM has no lack of these.

Unregistered 02-08-2015 04:52 PM

What a fool! He generated all this just because he tried to show off with some stupid post. And what has he gotten out of it? None of the answers he was seeking. Just a bunch of insults.

He could have avoided all this by writing normally and not trying too hard.

I am glad to know he has decided not to reply further. I hope he has learnt something.

Sad case.

Unregistered 03-08-2015 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70862)
With regards to practical advice for other SIM wannabes, you all should go and work. Study part time. This advice has been given by others before but always seem to be glossed over by the FCH thing.

By the time you graduate, you would have at least 3 years of work experience. That is valuable. That is realistic. That is achievable. This is respectable.

A job applicant shows me she has been working full time and continues to upgrade herself and got a 3rd class honours, i will say good job for juggling work and study.

A job applicant with nothing but an SIM degree is totally unimpressive.

I hope some SIMians (pun intended) have taken note of this very true piece of advice. While working you get paid and may even get promoted. Once you graduate from your part time degree, suddenly you're a degree holder with 3 years of experience. SIM degree + 3 years experience is quite competitive when compared to fresh grads from local universities. There will be companies that gladly take in the one with experience.

Unregistered 03-08-2015 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70954)
I hope some SIMians (pun intended) have taken note of this very true piece of advice. While working you get paid and may even get promoted. Once you graduate from your part time degree, suddenly you're a degree holder with 3 years of experience. SIM degree + 3 years experience is quite competitive when compared to fresh grads from local universities. There will be companies that gladly take in the one with experience.

nice pun, donno if sim people can get the joke. maybe even local uni also cannot.

temp111 03-08-2015 12:39 PM

Local uni likes to look down on SIM students.

They think they big fark. What they didnt know is they are just idiots competing in this job market.

If u grad with degree 10 yrs ago, u can buy a car and condo without any problem. Your degree is high valued by employers.

Nowadays if u grad with degree, u will have problems landing urself a stable job. Let alone buy a condo plus car.

When I see those uni grad nowadays who wants to buy a car once graduate, I laugh my a** off. What noobs. Local degree is no more of high value and their value is similar to that of SIM. So stop looking down on others.

Unregistered 03-08-2015 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by temp111 (Post 70969)
Local uni likes to look down on SIM students.

They think they big fark. What they didnt know is they are just idiots competing in this job market.

If u grad with degree 10 yrs ago, u can buy a car and condo without any problem. Your degree is high valued by employers.

Nowadays if u grad with degree, u will have problems landing urself a stable job. Let alone buy a condo plus car.

When I see those uni grad nowadays who wants to buy a car once graduate, I laugh my a** off. What noobs. Local degree is no more of high value and their value is similar to that of SIM. So stop looking down on others.

oh, but i just bought a new car last week... se told me tmr can go down collect keys liao. just graduated end 2013.