Constituency Manager (People Association) - Page 90 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Constituency Manager (People Association)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #891 (permalink)  
Old 27-12-2021, 10:18 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently in a role at pa hq. It comes with a standard 3 year contract, following which I can be emplaced in a permanent role if my bosses are happy with my work.

For those who have been emplaced, what happens after? Is there a change to salary or pal level upon emplacement?

I'd like to know too.

Reply With Quote
  #892 (permalink)  
Old 04-01-2022, 10:41 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im the previous poster above who is a grassroots leader. DCD earn around $7k to $9k if i remember correctly.

It depends la. U prolly wont get retrenched but u wont advance from CM if there is no vacancy. I do know of some incompetent CMEs kena managed out.

That said the amount of useless wayang u are subjected to is crazy. U have to have the same positive mindset as insurance agents and salespple cos of some v demanding residents that u cant just turn away. Then u do the bidding of the ministers and the advisors. Then giving out masks packing stuff etc oso u do.

I see the CMs, CMEs, dcd n cd in my area my heart goes out to them. Work inconsistent hrs, long hrs. They are really positive n upbeat pple. Usually pretty young too.

My CO currently works as DCD in one of the CC. Agreed the salary for DCD is around there as stated above incl the field allowance of about $1500 but the job responsibility is quite tedious and it also depends on which area e.g northeast/southeast etc u work for.
Those area with higher KPI will definitely be more hectic for u. Anyway job progression e.g. from CM to DCD/CD etc depends on your capabilities and vacancies available. Job requires you to be patience as well as being passionate in dealing with public & grassroots volunteers attitudes from all walks of life. Its a norm working in PA CC if u have to work during ungodly hours or hold event during weekends be it whatever post u're holding.

Reply With Quote
  #893 (permalink)  
Old 04-01-2022, 12:44 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My CO currently works as DCD in one of the CC. Agreed the salary for DCD is around there as stated above incl the field allowance of about $1500 but the job responsibility is quite tedious and it also depends on which area e.g northeast/southeast etc u work for.
Those area with higher KPI will definitely be more hectic for u. Anyway job progression e.g. from CM to DCD/CD etc depends on your capabilities and vacancies available. Job requires you to be patience as well as being passionate in dealing with public & grassroots volunteers attitudes from all walks of life. Its a norm working in PA CC if u have to work during ungodly hours or hold event during weekends be it whatever post u're holding.
A few chio uni mates I know newly graduated from uni joined as CMs and within 1 year they look so much older and haggard. long works have taken a toll on them vastly.

Reply With Quote
  #894 (permalink)  
Old 04-01-2022, 02:09 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
A few chio uni mates I know newly graduated from uni joined as CMs and within 1 year they look so much older and haggard. long works have taken a toll on them vastly.
Probably got pumped full tank by all the tiko uncles.

If they were smart they would capitalise on their looks and just go do something sales related.
Reply With Quote
  #895 (permalink)  
Old 23-01-2022, 12:34 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently in a role at pa hq. It comes with a standard 3 year contract, following which I can be emplaced in a permanent role if my bosses are happy with my work.

For those who have been emplaced, what happens after? Is there a change to salary or pal level upon emplacement?
nothing. used to have some $$ upon emplacement, but heard its removed alr few yrs back. as usual if u wan promotion still need to apply out or look for opportunities on PA Champs.
Reply With Quote
  #896 (permalink)  
Old 16-03-2022, 08:19 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

wah, my friend from pa damn steady got into the "beyond talent" program last year. that one got extra $$$ one onot? i notice he suddenly yaya papaya after that and buy a lot of things.
Reply With Quote

  #897 (permalink)  
Old 16-03-2022, 10:32 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wah, my friend from pa damn steady got into the "beyond talent" program last year. that one got extra $$$ one onot? i notice he suddenly yaya papaya after that and buy a lot of things.
lol sure bo, your friend got loser mindset siah
Reply With Quote
  #898 (permalink)  
Old 28-03-2022, 12:19 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Everyone happy with their increment and performance bonus this year? Not happy, no need scare, ah gong still loves you.


Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #899 (permalink)  
Old 16-09-2022, 07:07 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hi guys, anyone applied for CM post end-Aug and received offer already?
Reply With Quote
  #900 (permalink)  
Old 17-09-2022, 10:00 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi guys, anyone applied for CM post end-Aug and received offer already?
I went for my interview yesterday. Any idea if there will be 2 rounds of interview?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Project Manager felzus Income and Jobs 14 06-01-2017 06:17 PM
Need advice from people from the Advertising Industry! Mainly copywriters.. rodrodrod Income and Jobs 61 30-08-2016 02:28 PM
Corp Comms and PR people pls come in jaydon84 Income and Jobs 69 11-07-2016 09:58 PM
Do employment agencies hire people full time to be outsourced to another company? Hector Income and Jobs 2 20-01-2011 05:02 PM
How many people made 6-figure salaries last year? Salary.sg Income and Jobs 6 23-09-2008 04:41 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
662 Replies, 208,718 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,286 Replies, 3,464,259 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
13,592 Replies, 5,682,391 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
481 Replies, 236,606 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,858 Replies, 934,447 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,067 Replies, 4,498,755 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
18,871 Replies, 8,026,633 Views
Engineer Pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
551 Replies, 322,650 Views
Working in SMRT ( 1 2 3)
25 Replies, 34,732 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,059 Replies, 2,814,189 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
9,938 Replies, 3,404,760 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,689 Replies, 1,431,197 Views
HTX (Home Team Science and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
97 Replies, 67,802 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,054 Replies, 3,624,356 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,528 Replies, 1,216,403 Views
Process Technician/Operation... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
173 Replies, 213,789 Views
Schneider Electric - EGP (Grad... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
93 Replies, 65,592 Views
Micron starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
667 Replies, 276,738 Views
MasterCard Graduate Developement... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
84 Replies, 55,910 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,129 Replies, 807,163 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,075 Replies, 544,850 Views
Changi Airport Group ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
463 Replies, 512,945 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,104 Replies, 809,088 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,265 Replies, 1,031,681 Views
Job Application with MOE... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
456 Replies, 481,222 Views
Compare Your Annual Income ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
39 Replies, 11,459 Views
DBS ACE Programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
80 Replies, 25,744 Views
Work culture in IHiS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
400 Replies, 308,768 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,183 Replies, 516,526 Views
Deutsche Corporate Bank Graduate... ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 917 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2