Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Constituency Manager (People Association) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1466-constituency-manager-people-association.html)

Unregistered 13-09-2018 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yohoyoho (Post 110173)
Went for 21st august interview for CME and got the callback yesterday to say I'm accepted!
this is my second time going for the interview, got rejected the first time and they emailed me within 2 weeks to inform me. Currently flying for as a cabin crew for a LCC so I guess the experience helped me get in the 2nd time???. All the best guys and no harm in applying again!

Hi Yoho. Congrat!! I am also waiting for my CME result. Haha.. Have been 2 weeks plus alr..... So can i ask, base your experience, if rejected they will send an email?

Iamfatboy 13-09-2018 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 110177)
Hi Yoho. Congrat!! I am also waiting for my CME result. Haha.. Have been 2 weeks plus alr..... So can i ask, base your experience, if rejected they will send an email?

Happy for you...Congratulations Yoho!!!! I have also been waiting around 2 weeks plus already... Omg... Waiting is so stressful. So must you serve the one month notice from prev company? And can i know, the signing contract is when start at PA or by appointment? Thanks:)

Unregistered 13-09-2018 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 110132)
two weeks since interview status still under submitted. anyone received any updates ah

To be honest, i dont know how they worked. I went interview on 1st week of feb, they offered me on mid may. But i rejected coz i found a job back then. So a bit hard to predict.

I was thinking of reapplying again. Coz somehow i still prefer this job. Haha

Unregistered 13-09-2018 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 110180)
To be honest, i dont know how they worked. I went interview on 1st week of feb, they offered me on mid may. But i rejected coz i found a job back then. So a bit hard to predict.

I was thinking of reapplying again. Coz somehow i still prefer this job. Haha

Are you srsly? 3mths later?

Unregistered 14-09-2018 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 110181)
Are you srsly? 3mths later?

Yup serious. I already gave up a month after interview since no answer from them and accepted another job..they called up 3 months later to offer me the position. Like kinda late.. so i rejected..

Kinda regretted to reject. Now i reapply but no news of shortlisted for interviews :(

Unregistered 14-09-2018 04:12 PM

3 weeks and counting

3 weeks and still no news, dunno is it good or bad lol

Unregistered 14-09-2018 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 110195)
3 weeks and still no news, dunno is it good or bad lol

Same here.. Waited almost 3 weekssssss

Unregistered 14-09-2018 08:02 PM

28th

I also w8ing since 28th Aug. Lets update here if there is news.. Really hope to be part of PA

Iamfatboy 14-09-2018 09:58 PM

Ya lets update here ok

Unregistered 16-09-2018 03:22 AM

28 Aug Interviewed... waiting alsooooo