Constituency Manager (People Association) - Page 29 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Constituency Manager (People Association)

 Citibank Cash Back Card - up to $350 cash back* - Click to Apply Now 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #281 (permalink)  
Old 18-12-2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered 12
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i attended an interview for CM post in early dec ...

e HR informed me at then that i'll receive outcome within 2 weeks ... but it's now e 3rd week ;(

Is it a norm to have such long, excruciating wait?

Reply With Quote
  #282 (permalink)  
Old 18-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered 12 View Post
i attended an interview for CM post in early dec ...

e HR informed me at then that i'll receive outcome within 2 weeks ... but it's now e 3rd week ;(

Is it a norm to have such long, excruciating wait?

Hi,

May I know how much salary scale u applied? Also are u able to choose which constituency to serve?

Reply With Quote
  #283 (permalink)  
Old 18-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered 12
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

May I know how much salary scale u applied? Also are u able to choose which constituency to serve?
my expected was ard $3.5k ... they mentioned that e constituency will be nearby my house if possible .. afterall, they wanna ppl who are living in e estate to serve their 'fellow neighbours' ...



SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iPhone


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #284 (permalink)  
Old 18-12-2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered 12 View Post
i attended an interview for CM post in early dec ...

e HR informed me at then that i'll receive outcome within 2 weeks ... but it's now e 3rd week ;(

Is it a norm to have such long, excruciating wait?
Hi can i ask what honour u got? And what's ur profession? Cos they asked u for an interview but I did not receive any news from them, you must have stated something special in ur resume.
Reply With Quote
  #285 (permalink)  
Old 18-12-2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered 12 View Post
my expected was ard $3.5k ... they mentioned that e constituency will be nearby my house if possible .. afterall, they wanna ppl who are living in e estate to serve their 'fellow neighbours' ...
wow, are you a fresh grad or with working experience? expected pay 3.5k?
Reply With Quote
  #286 (permalink)  
Old 19-12-2014, 08:15 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Currently knows a friend working as a CM. according to him, pay is resonablely well for fresh grad. However the working hours are long and unpredictable. Shift work with rest days in between, sometimes rest days have to go back organise events, attend to grassroots queries. Hangong out with him on his rest days, but it seems like just a time off as he is always being peppered with calls from RC managers, community centres, grassroots leaders/ chairman, commitee members and even vendors for events.

Pay is good thou however he remarked that he had little time for himself, work day typically starts at 9am- 5pm or from 1pm to 10pm, as per the shift roster. Weekends are usually burnt to help up grc events, new citizen swearing in ceremony, bursery and scholarship ceremony and many others like coming in on sunday morning to unlock the spprts room door as he is the sport committee cm in charge. He says is tiring and would spend days not working at home to catch up on sleep.

Thats his relation to me about this job, if you are willing to serve the grassroots and fellow singaporeans then go for it, or else it is juz a dread going for work.
Reply With Quote

  #287 (permalink)  
Old 19-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Unregistered 12
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wow, are you a fresh grad or with working experience? expected pay 3.5k?
I've abt 10 years of related working experience .... 😶


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iPhone


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #288 (permalink)  
Old 19-12-2014, 09:44 AM
Unregistered 12
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Currently knows a friend working as a CM. according to him, pay is resonablely well for fresh grad. However the working hours are long and unpredictable. Shift work with rest days in between, sometimes rest days have to go back organise events, attend to grassroots queries. Hangong out with him on his rest days, but it seems like just a time off as he is always being peppered with calls from RC managers, community centres, grassroots leaders/ chairman, commitee members and even vendors for events.

Pay is good thou however he remarked that he had little time for himself, work day typically starts at 9am- 5pm or from 1pm to 10pm, as per the shift roster. Weekends are usually burnt to help up grc events, new citizen swearing in ceremony, bursery and scholarship ceremony and many others like coming in on sunday morning to unlock the spprts room door as he is the sport committee cm in charge. He says is tiring and would spend days not working at home to catch up on sleep.

Thats his relation to me about this job, if you are willing to serve the grassroots and fellow singaporeans then go for it, or else it is juz a dread going for work.
Thanks for e detailed information !

Any idea how long yr fren waited for e notice after interview?
Reply With Quote
  #289 (permalink)  
Old 19-12-2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Currently knows a friend working as a CM. according to him, pay is resonablely well for fresh grad. However the working hours are long and unpredictable. Shift work with rest days in between, sometimes rest days have to go back organise events, attend to grassroots queries. Hangong out with him on his rest days, but it seems like just a time off as he is always being peppered with calls from RC managers, community centres, grassroots leaders/ chairman, commitee members and even vendors for events.

Pay is good thou however he remarked that he had little time for himself, work day typically starts at 9am- 5pm or from 1pm to 10pm, as per the shift roster. Weekends are usually burnt to help up grc events, new citizen swearing in ceremony, bursery and scholarship ceremony and many others like coming in on sunday morning to unlock the spprts room door as he is the sport committee cm in charge. He says is tiring and would spend days not working at home to catch up on sleep.

Thats his relation to me about this job, if you are willing to serve the grassroots and fellow singaporeans then go for it, or else it is juz a dread going for work.
any idea how the shift roster is like? any transport allowance for shifts until 10pm?
Reply With Quote
  #290 (permalink)  
Old 19-12-2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered 12 View Post
Thanks for e detailed information !

Any idea how long yr fren waited for e notice after interview?
if you did not receive any rejection letter from them, then you're most probably selected. you should be called up soon!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Project Manager felzus Income and Jobs 14 06-01-2017 06:17 PM
Need advice from people from the Advertising Industry! Mainly copywriters.. rodrodrod Income and Jobs 61 30-08-2016 02:28 PM
Corp Comms and PR people pls come in jaydon84 Income and Jobs 69 11-07-2016 09:58 PM
Do employment agencies hire people full time to be outsourced to another company? Hector Income and Jobs 2 20-01-2011 05:02 PM
How many people made 6-figure salaries last year? Salary.sg Income and Jobs 6 23-09-2008 04:41 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
DBS Management Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,820 Replies, 281,358 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,947 Replies, 3,753,667 Views
How much do you need to retire...
6 Replies, 199 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,098 Replies, 2,719,932 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,117 Replies, 510,291 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,939 Replies, 1,099,616 Views
Retiring in Taiwan
1 Replies, 61 Views
Job offer from Apple ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
469 Replies, 91,006 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,301 Replies, 5,657,694 Views
Citibank Technology Analyst Program
6 Replies, 3,750 Views
need some info on CNB ( 1 2)
15 Replies, 1,098 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,270 Replies, 998,915 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,343 Replies, 1,931,730 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,720 Replies, 1,639,968 Views
Enterprise Singapore hiriing... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
101 Replies, 32,825 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
99 Replies, 17,887 Views
Ntu sociology degree ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
55 Replies, 47,370 Views
Aircraft Maintenance License and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
603 Replies, 461,316 Views
Whats your net worth ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,740 Replies, 804,810 Views
Getting funded for university
0 Replies, 78 Views
Unilever UFLP 2018 ( 1 2 3)
23 Replies, 7,834 Views
I need honest advice. Jump to... ( 1 2)
17 Replies, 1,851 Views
Advice for "Research Coordinator"...
7 Replies, 4,642 Views
is it crazy to give up a 100k P.A... ( 1 2 3)
29 Replies, 26,147 Views
Corporate Banking Analyst
3 Replies, 422 Views
Anyone working in NTU... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
97 Replies, 94,722 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
721 Replies, 219,737 Views
Mid-Year Civil Servant Bonus 2019 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,650 Replies, 789,694 Views
Submitting My Resume To ST... ( 1 2 3)
24 Replies, 22,998 Views
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,385 Replies, 570,013 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2