Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Constituency Manager (People Association) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1466-constituency-manager-people-association.html)

Unregistered 16-06-2015 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68335)
Hi all,

i went for an interview mid May and they called me up on the 3 weeks for the 2nd interview at the CC its self.

I went for interview on the 4th of June, the benefits slip did mention process will take 2 weeks, would it be ok for me to call and check?

Unregistered 16-06-2015 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68366)
So u waited 3 weeks before they call u?

Yup, i went on the 29th may,they called on the 15th June ( maybe there is a long weekend) slightly less then 3 weeks actually, initially i tot no hope already.

Unregistered 16-06-2015 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68427)
I went for interview on the 4th of June, the benefits slip did mention process will take 2 weeks, would it be ok for me to call and check?

well, i think you should at least show that you are keen, but for me i dint call HR to follow up, coz i just take it that i didnt get it.

Unregistered 16-06-2015 11:01 PM

i Heard that once they accept you, you will need to go on a camp or something i m right ?

Unregistered 16-06-2015 11:08 PM

am i right to say, to apply for constituency manager position, u don't need a degree. if correct, then the salary will be very much lower than those position that needs at least a degree.

Unregistered 17-06-2015 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68438)
am i right to say, to apply for constituency manager position, u don't need a degree. if correct, then the salary will be very much lower than those position that needs at least a degree.

i think for CM you need a at least a degree, unless its constituency manager executive then min dip.

Unregistered 17-06-2015 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68438)

Requirements:

Experience in customer service supervision, volunteer management or event management
Good interpersonal and communication skills; as well as be able to work on shifts and on weekends
Able to handle public enquiries and complaints as well as attend regular meetings and events of GROs
Good co-curricular activities record, preferably with a degree
Non-degree holders with relevant experience are welcomed to apply

Unregistered 17-06-2015 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68447)
Requirements:

Experience in customer service supervision, volunteer management or event management
Good interpersonal and communication skills; as well as be able to work on shifts and on weekends
Able to handle public enquiries and complaints as well as attend regular meetings and events of GROs
Good co-curricular activities record, preferably with a degree
Non-degree holders with relevant experience are welcomed to apply

preferably with a degree but non degree can be accepted. Meaning it does not need a degree. if the salary is the same as their graduate pay scheme, then this position will be good for those mid career change.

Unregistered 17-06-2015 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68481)
preferably with a degree but non degree can be accepted. Meaning it does not need a degree. if the salary is the same as their graduate pay scheme, then this position will be good for those mid career change.

unless ur current job is really that low, most mid career should join as director instead. manager pay only 2k+ to 3k+. at least directors are 4-6k+

Unregistered 17-06-2015 09:46 PM

the so-called "director" pay of $4-6k is pathetic.

Unregistered 17-06-2015 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68555)
the so-called "director" pay of $4-6k is pathetic.

same as the banks, big name n title only.

Unregistered 18-06-2015 11:26 AM

haha like that the residents feel good about themselves mah, wah a "director" is handling my ticket problem & listening to my feedback leh. gov must really look me very up.

Unregistered 22-06-2015 04:12 PM

if the person say nv send out rejection letter .meaning i got chance?

Unregistered 22-06-2015 04:20 PM

Anyone from 4th June interview gotta a reply? Or called and checked?

stardark 22-06-2015 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68808)
Anyone from 4th June interview gotta a reply? Or called and checked?

haven leh... I went on the 4th also. havent got a reply... they call u alr?

Unregistered 24-06-2015 12:41 AM

2wks already, have not receive call or email yet. what qn they asked during the interview? i working in a coy for more than 10years, will they asked y i want to leave the present coy n join them? can i reply honestly, say my bosses only promote those who can carry balls n also i never job hopping b4? or should i tell lies say, i want to explore more n learn more thing? my aim actually is hope i can be employed by a coy who gives recognition, promotion n pay raise; not carry balls then promotion n pay raise.

Unregistered 24-06-2015 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68910)
2wks already, have not receive call or email yet. what qn they asked during the interview? i working in a coy for more than 10years, will they asked y i want to leave the present coy n join them? can i reply honestly, say my bosses only promote those who can carry balls n also i never job hopping b4? or should i tell lies say, i want to explore more n learn more thing? my aim actually is hope i can be employed by a coy who gives recognition, promotion n pay raise; not carry balls then promotion n pay raise.

PA being PA, you must be diplomatic lah. Dun say curry favour or wat, just say that you want to learn something different and you like PA structure or you like managing events. Along these lines la. Or you can say u heard PA gives a good package? hahahaha

Unregistered 26-06-2015 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68910)

Wow with 10yrs exp, you can be quite daft. You would appear sour, whiny, and self-righteous for route 1. You could try explaining that oppoturnities are limited at prior company, and that you wish to explore new responsibilities with an establised organisation. See, this way you are not lying, and you addressed the shortcomings of the previous employer.

BTW, PA doesn't acknowledge all applications, the advert is on for 365 a year. My interview came out of the blue, 3-4 months after my application. Luck plays a big role, good luck!

Unregistered 09-07-2015 02:44 PM

Anyone knows the main number they use to call you for interview??

Unregistered 09-07-2015 04:57 PM

who's attending an interview for CM soon?

Unregistered 10-07-2015 12:52 PM

Hello anyone know how long they take to call you after you went for interview ?

Unregistered 10-07-2015 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 69722)
Hello anyone know how long they take to call you after you went for interview ?

how was your interview???

Unregistered 11-07-2015 11:09 AM

any updates by those who have attended or are still serving as a CM currently?? share more experiences here pls, v keen to hear them...

Unregistered 24-07-2015 12:06 AM

Hi anyone went for the interview on the 13th of June and got a reply?? How long does it take to get a reply or even a rejection letter :/ i want this job but they are taking so long.

Unregistered 25-07-2015 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70455)
Hi anyone went for the interview on the 13th of June and got a reply?? How long does it take to get a reply or even a rejection letter :/ i want this job but they are taking so long.

I went for the interview on 13th June! Haven't received a reply as well. According to them it would take about 3 weeks.

Unregistered 25-07-2015 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70455)

hw was your interview ? but more than a month.maybe u wana call and check?

Unregistered 27-07-2015 03:22 PM

eh sorry was 13th of July! hahaha. the interview was okay i guess. i emailed them once but they said they still doing administrative clearance ( whatever that is supposed to mean -.-)

Unregistered 27-07-2015 03:37 PM

anyone going for CM position interview this thu, 30 Jul in the morning?

Unregistered 27-07-2015 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70625)
eh sorry was 13th of July! hahaha. the interview was okay i guess. i emailed them once but they said they still doing administrative clearance ( whatever that is supposed to mean -.-)

Oops haha I read your previous post wrongly. I went for the one on 13th July too, not June. So far I haven't received any calls from them yet. Guess it will take awhile!

Unregistered 27-07-2015 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70634)
Oops haha I read your previous post wrongly. I went for the one on 13th July too, not June. So far I haven't received any calls from them yet. Guess it will take awhile!

hahah good luck to the both of us yea! lets update each other here if we get any news! wl they still say will send rejection letter within two weeks sigh ):

Unregistered 27-07-2015 10:23 PM

CM interview

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70626)
anyone going for CM position interview this thu, 30 Jul in the morning?

Hey friend, do u recall when did u send in ur application ?

Unregistered 28-07-2015 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70636)
hahah good luck to the both of us yea! lets update each other here if we get any news! wl they still say will send rejection letter within two weeks sigh ):

Hahaha yes good luck to you too! Will keep you updated! Hopefully they will get back by this week. :)

Unregistered 29-07-2015 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70640)
Hahaha yes good luck to you too! Will keep you updated! Hopefully they will get back by this week. :)

Hey! they called me this morning! offered alrdy haha and i am taking it up. think they needed time to clear with the CC you will be posted to hence the delay.

Unregistered 29-07-2015 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70706)
Hey! they called me this morning! offered alrdy haha and i am taking it up. think they needed time to clear with the CC you will be posted to hence the delay.

They called me this morning too! I'm taking it up too. Is the CC near your house? Hahaha anyway all the best for your new job! :)

Unregistered 29-07-2015 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70741)
They called me this morning too! I'm taking it up too. Is the CC near your house? Hahaha anyway all the best for your new job! :)

Quite near! I stay in simei and I got posted to pasir ris! How about u? When is your first day of work!

Unregistered 29-07-2015 11:53 PM

Congrats to u guys! Mind sharing on how long does the hiring process takes ?
Waiting for interview after applying and confirmation etc ? Thanks! 😁

Unregistered 30-07-2015 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70761)

hmm i forgot when i applied but i think it takes less than a month? it took them about 2.5 weeks for them to get back to me after the interview (: quite a long process

Unregistered 30-07-2015 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70758)
Quite near! I stay in simei and I got posted to pasir ris! How about u? When is your first day of work!

I'm staying at Serangoon, got posted to Punggol! Hahah not too bad! End of Aug. You?

Unregistered 30-07-2015 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70761)

My interview was scheduled about a week after I submitted the application. Waited 2 weeks after the interview to receive acceptance call. Hope this helps :)

Unregistered 30-07-2015 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70766)
I'm staying at Serangoon, got posted to Punggol! Hahah not too bad! End of Aug. You?

17th Aug! Haha quite fast. Eh do you know if we need to go through any medical check up before we start?