Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   anyonw working in tiktok? how's the working hours? got 996? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/14544-anyonw-working-tiktok-hows-working-hours-got-996-a.html)

jackcrypto 21-04-2022 10:01 PM

anyonw working in tiktok? how's the working hours? got 996?

as above......

Unregistered 21-04-2022 10:02 PM

LOL you think people working at Tiktok, bytedance, etc will come to this trash tier forum?

nah bro, u and i both know why we're here

Unregistered 21-04-2022 10:18 PM

697 actually

Unregistered 21-04-2022 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215001)
LOL you think people working at Tiktok, bytedance, etc will come to this trash tier forum?

nah bro, u and i both know why we're here

tiktok bytedance atas meh? these companies will close in 5 years once hype is over

thought is those google facebook microsoft rejects dumping ground

Unregistered 21-04-2022 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215013)
tiktok bytedance atas meh? these companies will close in 5 years once hype is over

thought is those google facebook microsoft rejects dumping ground

it doesn't matter lol they can amass alot of money in 5 years and even if these companies die they can hop to FAANG easily

I tried for bytedance and it's insanely hard. Respect to those who make it, u really need at least 1-2 years of pure competitive programmer grind to even make it to 4th round interview.

But let's be honest, these companies along with FAANG and anyone else earning >6-7k and happy with their job won't ever frequent this trash time sink garbage forum

Unregistered 21-04-2022 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215016)
it doesn't matter lol they can amass alot of money in 5 years and even if these companies die they can hop to FAANG easily

I tried for bytedance and it's insanely hard. Respect to those who make it, u really need at least 1-2 years of pure competitive programmer grind to even make it to 4th round interview.

But let's be honest, these companies along with FAANG and anyone else earning >6-7k and happy with their job won't ever frequent this trash time sink garbage forum

Thats bs, just look at the lawyer thread

Unregistered 22-04-2022 10:42 AM

Quote:

I earn mid 8ks but already in 40s and still unhappy leh, as there are many others with 5 digit salary in early 30s

zero_88 22-04-2022 11:30 AM

Quote:

there is even 4 round for the SWE

why so many round one?

Unregistered 22-04-2022 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero_88 (Post 215081)
there is even 4 round for the SWE

why so many round one?

The gen z all think tik tok is cool.

zero_88 22-04-2022 02:09 PM

Is it true weekend gt to work

I heard bytedance remove the weekend working thing