Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   crypto trading tech roles (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/14454-crypto-trading-tech-roles.html)

rachaeltan 11-03-2022 12:07 PM

crypto trading tech roles

how legit are these roles?

just got offered close to 10k a month ( 110k ANNUAL ) for a front-end dev role at binance.... sounds like a scam because didn't binance close their office in SG? role is remote but what happens then? i just remote forever?

and no i didnt ask the recruiter this because im afraid it would rescind the offer .

Unregistered 11-03-2022 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachaeltan (Post 207495)

just got offered close to 10k a month ( 110k ANNUAL ) for a front-end dev role at binance.... sounds like a scam because didn't binance close their office in SG? role is remote but what happens then? i just remote forever?

and no i didnt ask the recruiter this because im afraid it would rescind the offer .

Congrats! Confirm legit la don’t worry. They are one of the biggest in the market.

Unregistered 11-03-2022 04:44 PM

Quote:

Congrats! May I ask for your past experience?

Unregistered 11-03-2022 05:12 PM

Quote:

You finished interviews and didn't ask those questions in interviews?

Your interview skills abit next level

Unregistered 11-03-2022 07:02 PM

Quote:

sounds like some off shore job that is not covered by employment act

Unregistered 24-05-2022 08:54 PM

Quote:

so TS are you working at binance now? whats the tea sis!

theRealHentie 04-08-2022 08:19 AM

Hi OP, may I ask for your YOE?

Unregistered 05-08-2022 07:41 PM

I want to buy bitcoin can someone help me

Unregistered 07-08-2022 07:39 PM

TS is your typical selfish person, once they get info from this site they leave and never come back to share details.

So fking selfish, don't forget who helped you get the job lol arrogant trash.

Unregistered 07-08-2022 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 227654)
TS is your typical selfish person, once they get info from this site they leave and never come back to share details.

So fking selfish, don't forget who helped you get the job lol arrogant trash.

probably packed and left with his box already