Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   For those with 2-5 YOE, what is your salary? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/13727-those-2-5-yoe-what-your-salary.html)

Unregistered 12-06-2021 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173796)
4 months?!?! Unrealll please do share more!

1 month - AWS
1.5 month - Corp Bonus
1.5 month - performance bonus

Unregistered 13-06-2021 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173914)
Software engineer, numbers are slightly modified but still close to actual one (HR please don't hunt me down)
2018: 5500 sgd, start in October
Jan 2019: 5800 sgd
July 2019: 6500 sgd, +3000 stock units in 4y RSU @36$ each
Jan 2020: 8000 sgd, + 2500 stock units in 4y RSU @40$
Jan 2021: 9200 sgd, + 500 stock units in 4y RSU @216$
You can guess the company based on stock price. Now the price is 278$ per share, listed on NYSE
Making 600k+ per year, I was lucky

Oh damn, we are from the same company and same role! And you only started working slightly later than me only. I feel so sad that my RSU is less than half of yours...

Technically it is quite easy to track who you are as HR because there are not many people who joined at that time and haven't quit until to date, and many people RSU is only 1k or less during Jan 2020. Btw the head of engineering personally tracks everyone salary.

But I don't think anyone with power will visit this forum. Congratz to your early retirement!

Unregistered 13-06-2021 07:51 AM

Hi there, fresh grad here. Really comforting to see some realistic growth. Just curious, how are the different salary levels doing compared to living expenses (i.e. mortgage, car loan, groceries etc). Just wondering what threshold I should look towards to afford a decent lifestyle in this ridiculous time and age. Thank you :)

Unregistered 13-06-2021 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173934)
Hi there, fresh grad here. Really comforting to see some realistic growth. Just curious, how are the different salary levels doing compared to living expenses (i.e. mortgage, car loan, groceries etc). Just wondering what threshold I should look towards to afford a decent lifestyle in this ridiculous time and age. Thank you :)

Around the 6 to 7 years of work at least

Unregistered 13-06-2021 09:16 PM

I graduated in 2017 from a local university.

So about 4 years of experience.

Currently earning S$4,900 with around 2 months bonus. (minimum 1 month, 2nd month depends on firm performance)

Expecting a promotion this year to cross the S5k mark.

Unregistered 14-06-2021 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174011)
I graduated in 2017 from a local university.

So about 4 years of experience.

Currently earning S$4,900 with around 2 months bonus. (minimum 1 month, 2nd month depends on firm performance)

Expecting a promotion this year to cross the S5k mark.

Congrats! $5k at 4 YOE is pretty decent!! Are you satisfied with your progression?

Unregistered 14-06-2021 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174011)
I graduated in 2017 from a local university.

So about 4 years of experience.

Currently earning S$4,900 with around 2 months bonus. (minimum 1 month, 2nd month depends on firm performance)

Expecting a promotion this year to cross the S5k mark.

Accenture? 4 years to reach sr analyst very slow actually

Unregistered 14-06-2021 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174052)
Accenture? 4 years to reach sr analyst very slow actually

why do you reckon it's accenture may I ask pls

Unregistered 14-06-2021 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174053)
why do you reckon it's accenture may I ask pls

Because of the current pay and the after-promotion pay

Unregistered 14-06-2021 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174052)
Accenture? 4 years to reach sr analyst very slow actually

Go grief elsewhere leh grab driver. ACN comfortably above 5k per month on TC basis with at most 2 years. OP didnít even state sr analyst as well rofl.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2