Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   For those with 2-5 YOE, what is your salary? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/13727-those-2-5-yoe-what-your-salary.html)

Unregistered 16-06-2021 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174260)
All the lucky people joining shopee during 2016 :(. i rejected their offer for grab :( sadded

There are people that left shopee for grab at the beginning of 2019, that feels even worse

Unregistered 16-06-2021 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174301)
Wnaf major and industry is this?


Science industry, healthcare but nope, not pharmacist.

Unregistered 16-06-2021 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174310)
Why stay for 3 years when there isnt pay increment?? And you didnt nego back at HR. Feels like you made alot of bad career decisions. Did your local uni not have any career guidance or help?

I can't leave during my first 3 years cos I was doing a part time masters. If I leave I will not be entitled to the school fees subsidies as part of staff entitlement.

Unregistered 16-06-2021 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174305)
Medicine dispensing, aka pharmacist

Nope it's not, but pharmacist follows similar increment as well. All the allied health get this kind of increment across the whole cluster.

Unregistered 16-06-2021 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174334)
Nope it's not, but pharmacist follows similar increment as well. All the allied health get this kind of increment across the whole cluster.

Thatís weird when itís so competitive to enter pharmacy course , needing straight As

Unregistered 16-06-2021 09:38 AM

Y1 - 4.5k
Y2 - 5k
Y3 - 7.5k

Went for some interviews the range that I am getting is ard 7-10k.
Deciding against exit opportunities,benefits.

Unregistered 16-06-2021 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174346)
Y1 - 4.5k
Y2 - 5k
Y3 - 7.5k

Went for some interviews the range that I am getting is ard 7-10k.
Deciding against exit opportunities,benefits.

What industry/function? The 2.5k jump is astounding.

Unregistered 16-06-2021 10:32 AM

Take these salaries here with a pinch of salt. Generally those who go well will want to show off and those who are not will remain silent. These are either fake or not representative of the general population.

Unregistered 16-06-2021 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174351)
What industry/function? The 2.5k jump is astounding.

Car agent. I take in lots of commission per car sold.

Unregistered 16-06-2021 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174354)
Take these salaries here with a pinch of salt. Generally those who go well will want to show off and those who are not will remain silent. These are either fake or not representative of the general population.

agreed - thank you for reiterating


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2